Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much important bitcoin for entrepreneurs?  (Read 2633 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:34:59 AM

Entrepreneurs can find for themselves many positive aspects such as: crypto-loans will attract new customers; the commission for transactions will be reduced; business will be perceived as a supporter of innovation; there will be new loyalty programs for customers.
I don't know about loaning crypto because it might be a little bit of a risk. Supposed that the day the loan was issued, the price of bitcoin was $6000 and (for simpler examples) the loan amount was 1BTC, the collateral will be worth $6000. Loans can be long term such as months. What if after a couple of months, the price of bitcoin has skyrocketed and the person then decided that he's just going to let the lender get the collateral and not pay back. Pretty much the lender could have made way more if he just kept on holding his coins. The price of bitcoin has skyrocketed, but the collateral's price did not. What then? He just lost x amount of potential profit just by holding bitcoins. It's not like all loans are getting paid back and it's not like we can make the person sign a contract that they have to give more collateral when the price of bitcoin increases by the time the loan expires.

What might happen is that the collateral will be a lot more than the loan so the lender will have protection from such bitcoin-suddenly-skyrocketing dilemma. Which then discourages people to do crypto-loans as they will be safer just getting a loan from the banks where the currency's value isn't that volatile (although continuously inflating).

Also, why should there be new loyalty programs from the customers who are paying with crypto? What's so special with accumulating cryptocurrencies from such transaction that you're going to give them their very own loyalty program?

I think it is important for entrepreneurs to be one step ahead of their competitors. Therefore, if they implement the process of accepting cryptocurrencies for their goods, they will be able to attract a completely different market and this will be a plus for them. As for me, for me bitcoin is a speculation on which you can earn.
And that "completely different market" consists of how many people? Roll Eyes The amount of people that the entrepreneur will attract by accepting cryptocurrencies is so little that it's not worth updating their payment system just for that.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

Very important, Bitcoin is capital, whether it's the Bitcoin or the knowledge and experience about crypto that we get from Bitcoin, especially for crypto-based companies.
Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation.
Yup, currently employers prefer to use the services of freelancers or contract employees, because of various reason, capital is one of them. Causing them to be happier with such work systems.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

Bitcoin isn’t more important than strategy and innovation, Bitcoin is only part of capital, I know that the bigger the capital, the stronger it will be but it will be a waste if it doesn’t have right strategy and innovation. Many companies with large capital but lose to companies that provide innovation and good strategies, there are also those who prefer to buy their rival companies or buy startups to beat rivals, and not all of them are successful.
tominsoto

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.
entrepreneur is one of the innovators and crypto is the result of an innovator
of course crypto will be very useful for entrepreneurs with the ease and speed of transactions
because the majority of entrepreneurs are young people who like something new and also simple and that is found in crypto
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

Bitcoin is great for entrepreneurs because bitcoin can provide profits, and to benefit from changes in bitcoin prices, we must have the knowledge to take advantage of opportunities from bitcoin price changes.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:33:38 PM

Bitcoin is great for entrepreneurs because bitcoin can provide profits, and to benefit from changes in bitcoin prices, we must have the knowledge to take advantage of opportunities from bitcoin price changes.
Although, I am not a entrepreneur by heart but now I am beginning to become an entrepreneur minded because I know that I will grow as an entrepreneur not only here in cryptocurrency but in a real business, I am making myself busy with those things that I need to learn in terms of business and the skills I need to develop  in crypto world.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

In business, of course there are purchases, sales and there are also transactions that are currently mostly done in the conventional way, with the existence of digital Bitcoin currency technology like today, all business activities can be done in the digital world which will certainly make it easier all business activities such as transactions using Bitcoin. So in my opinion Bitcoin is very important for business people now and in the future.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1219

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

entrepreneur is one of the innovators and crypto is the result of an innovator
Its the result of anarchist mindset called crypto-anarchism but entrepreneurship is not anarchism so dont compare the two.

of course crypto will be very useful for entrepreneurs with the ease and speed of transactions
This has nothing to do with speed of transaction. It that was to happen then the blockchain with the fastest ever transaction speed would be the choice and that would not be bitcoin obviously. We know the changes that happened with transaction fees and speeds when bitcoin touched 20k USD last year. Do you think people would like that if they would consider in an innovative idea?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
parapencariuang

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

in my opinion, there are some entrepreneurs who already know about bitcoin. They use bitcoin as an investment for their business because bitcoin can be used by all people. But back to that user, does he use bitcoin as a positive or negative thing
nyobaanweh

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

I think bitcoin is very important for entrepreneurs because investing time and resources in everything related to Bitcoin requires entrepreneurial ability. Many ways to make money with Bitcoin such as mining, speculation or running a new business. All of these methods are competitive and there is no guarantee of profit. It all depends on each individual to make the costs and possible that may be done in any project.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.

Bitcoins is very important to entrepreneurs because in this way they can have more income in order to pursue their own business or dreams they want to do in the future.

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

Bitcoin is very important to entrepreneurs because they get huge income in bitcoin and that helps them to run their business. And maybe because it helps them in making wise decisions for the better of their business.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

Most entrepreneurs want to invest in electronic money. In my opinion they are all big financiers. They always have big business and big investment. By investing in bitcoin some entrepreneurs have become successful.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1219

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

in my opinion, there are some entrepreneurs who already know about bitcoin. They use bitcoin as an investment for their business because bitcoin can be used by all people. But back to that user, does he use bitcoin as a positive or negative thing
This may or may not have an impact on bitcoin explecitely. If the person is using bitcoin only for their personal gains and not making public aware of it for risks of money lanundering then they are not helping in spreading the word but they are using it. Again those who know about bitcoin might accept it in the business. But if they are going to crowdfund their business by bitcoin then it becomes likes an ICO and that may not be taken positively by everyone.

Most entrepreneurs want to invest in electronic money. In my opinion they are all big financiers. They always have big business and big investment. By investing in bitcoin some entrepreneurs have become successful.
As per fintech analysis bitcoin is still a very small cultist population follower-ship. The biggest amount of money are in the stock market and government bonds and mutual funds and precious metal before cryptocurrencies.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:45:47 AM

Bitcoin to me is so much important to Entreprenuers but should be done with caution. I am of the opinion that they invest from their profit for now and see it multiples. Should not invest from capital because the volatility is too high to be predicted in other not to fall their businesses.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

Those big shots sure has researchers who knows what is going on with the finance world and bitcoin is such a hot topic and I would be assuming that some of them are secretly investing on it because they don't want others to know that they are involved with it especially if that would compromise their current position. Some of those who are against bitcoin publicly are secretly doing something in the background so that they can take advantage of its movements may it be an entrepreneur, a politician, or a banker.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
sutejo

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

Many ways to make money with Bitcoin such as mining, speculation or running a new business. All of these methods are competitive and there is no guarantee of profit. It all depends on each individual to make an evaluation of the costs and risks that may arise in any project.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:56:54 PM

this will lead to many opinions given that not everyone has different perspectives and knowledge, but in my opinion bitcoin is very important for the development of the entrepreneur's world because it turns out that if we use bitcoin optimally this will be very helpful especially if our business relationships are far from our country, of course, to conduct cheap, efficient and safe transactions with bitcoin can be the right choice to replace conventional bank transfers which will cost a lot
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:48:42 AM

I think bitcoin for these entrepreneurs has not become so important to them but I am sure they already know and have started using some of the facilities owned by bitcoin.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

I think crypto currency isn't used much by entrepreneurs in their own respective businesses. For one thing crypto currency has its flaws that i feel will be resolved overtime. As such, crypto currency as an investment could be a good vehicle for people with limited financial capacity to empower themselves and have another source of profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: