Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find about upcoming coins?  (Read 429 times)
Striker1983

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:29:41 AM

Take look on www.coinmarketcap.com
Zerosk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:48:52 AM

I usually check coinschedule for new ICOs, but checking out Exchanges and the different coins there you could find new coins too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:00:43 AM

check this one https://www.icoalert.com/ hope it will be useful for you

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:06:31 AM

Hi,

Basically coins that are already in development, not necessarily ICOs. Would it be too late to wait for them to be listed on popular exchanges like Bittrex?

I just want to have a single source just like coinmarketcal where can I read about upcoming coins so I can read about the concept behind them, etc. So I can decide if they could get big and/or with some discussions, etc.

Otherwise when people mention a coin, it's always already way too big. Not too late but not as early as one could get 100x return vs 10x for one year for example.

Thanks in advance.

you can go to the announcement thread of altcoin on this forum. or just check some ICO rating website like token market or something like that.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:13:30 AM

There is many information about coin will be rising, maybe you can googling or find Instagram about bitcoin.
spend more time to researching online about upcoming coin.

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:41:45 AM

Many ways possible for that.  You can look at Rating pages, Review pages. Websites like coinschedule will tell you about upcoming ICOs or successful projects. Altcoins are shown in coinmarketcap, there are so many.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sozvdhua

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:50:33 AM

Twitter, Facebook, bitcointalk are the three most important ways, of course, you can also refer to slack or telegram to some of the group's opinion, but in the end you have to have your own opinion.

Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:31:59 PM

It is a many source to find a upcoming coins . If you search mobile apps and you can get a some feature that is show upcoming ICO and you can easily found which coin is upcoming . It is a one of best source to found upcoming coins. Hope you can understand and just check out so you can must found your better solution here.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:35:53 PM

funny question  Grin, we are here in the right forum, just check here every day https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
there is always new born coin or token every day.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:37:01 PM

Best thing to do is to read this forum extensively and follow news about crypto so that you maybe become updated about what is coming.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:41:03 PM

Hi,

Basically coins that are already in development, not necessarily ICOs. Would it be too late to wait for them to be listed on popular exchanges like Bittrex?

I just want to have a single source just like coinmarketcal where can I read about upcoming coins so I can read about the concept behind them, etc. So I can decide if they could get big and/or with some discussions, etc.

Otherwise when people mention a coin, it's always already way too big. Not too late but not as early as one could get 100x return vs 10x for one year for example.

Thanks in advance.
You can seaching all info about new coin in this forum! This is a big forumm for any dev want to more people know about it! Great support and huge real member!
Algochain

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:57:07 PM

Join Telegram groups, most upcoming ICOs start to share their projects talking to people through Telegram
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:30:05 PM

Finding upcoming coins i check it on their website coinmarket and joining on their telegram get an update through email.
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:13:22 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

There is no one single place you can go to find out this info, but this forum is definitely a great start..
Look in the Altcoin section for ANN threads of new projects as they will generally appear here before anywhere else.

Additionally:

You should also check out ICOalert.com or get the app on your phone.

Check out the 'NEW' section of CoinMarketCap

Do a skim through ICOrating.com

Follow the Twitter feeds of all the popular exchanges for announcements

Staying on top of all this info is definitely a big job and one I spend many hours each week doing..
There is no easy way, it takes lots and lots of homework..  Wink
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:56:03 PM

Check websites like coinschedule, or review sites like icorating.com and icotoinvest.com.
Check also forums and telegram groups for more information.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:26:34 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Hello!
There is an analog of your source https://coindar.org.
In general, the latest news comes from twitter exchanges and coins.
Many topics are created in this forum, but among them you can also find topics on new coins.
If you are interested in learning about the forthcoming ICO, there are many services for drawing up ICO ratings. Many bloggers make reviews on the ICO.

Alt.Estate

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:37:19 PM

Watch Coinmarketcap, read Cointelegraph, stay tuned to ICORating and ICOBench, check selected offers on Tokenator, read Bitcointalk - these actions can be helpful.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:40:55 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

you can see in their roadmap and whitepaper, just read and learn about that
and what is the main features inside, so you can see the coin is good for investments or not

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:44:07 PM

I use ICO monitoring websites to look for new coins. I have made a list of good ICO websites: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2442951.msg25017016
Currently I am looking for some Youtube channels to add to the list.
tree1100hn

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:15:34 PM

It is easy to do so, but sometimes it might be a difficult task because you are going to be paying attention to the whole project, the team, the whitepaper, the community, and a lot of things.
This is a bit like the stock market, is a good investment target, you need to seriously study. When you've discovered the potential after you've studied it, buy it and hold it, it will give you huge rewards.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: