Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to cash Bitcoins to my VISA card  (Read 80 times)
ohzeih5n (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:36:41 PM

As the title says, I want to ask you what is the best way to cash bitcoins into my visa card?
The one with the less fees
Ps: Big ammounts ( 10btc and more..)

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:58:18 AM

As the title says, I want to ask you what is the best way to cash bitcoins into my visa card?

Two questions for you on this

1. Are you ready for verification? In that do you have the details they ask for and are you comfortable in releasing them to exchange or third party sites.

2. Are you within the EU region?

If you have the two, then its half solved there several service providers that can do that for you. I know or BonPay but you can do more research on that though. If you are not in EU then I don't see how easy it can be as the option is you sell through peer to peer site which can then be sent to the back account that the Visa card is linked to. Its that simple.
ohzeih5n (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:20:34 AM

Two questions for you on this

1. Are you ready for verification? In that do you have the details they ask for and are you comfortable in releasing them to exchange or third party sites.

2. Are you within the EU region?

If you have the two, then its half solved there several service providers that can do that for you. I know or BonPay but you can do more research on that though. If you are not in EU then I don't see how easy it can be as the option is you sell through peer to peer site which can then be sent to the back account that the Visa card is linked to. Its that simple.
Yeah I'm ready for all of that. I'm ready for verification and I'm not based on EU. But the problem is that my visa card is PAYSERA which doesn't accept bitcoins as a ressource. Do you have an idea  on how to proceed then?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: