Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MARCELO MRL?  (Read 92 times)
Princess15 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:06:16 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 12:03:57 PM by Princess15

Hi Guys  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Do anyone knows Marcelo-mrl. They are having offers nearly every day and I am just wondering if it is worth buying it. The whole project looks pretty cool. They also have MMT tokens which they giving for free. Do you know what is the difference between MRL and MTT?
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

The project looks pretty cool though, but i think enough findings needs to be made before investing into it. Look critically into the team, to know the reputation of the team members. To know if they have engaged in any successful project in time past, because it is an important factor when considering a project that will last long. I also think they signed a contract with the dev. of MTT, in order to promote the two projects.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

YOU need to make proper findings
Because the Marcelo token I’m aware of did not have any crowdsale or ico
They just completed their Airdrop a week ago
Always provide links so your question can get proper answers  too
Princess15 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

The project looks pretty cool though, but i think enough findings needs to be made before investing into it. Look critically into the team, to know the reputation of the team members. To know if they have engaged in any successful project in time past, because it is an important factor when considering a project that will last long. I also think they signed a contract with the dev. of MTT, in order to promote the two projects.
Hi
thanks for a reply. I've checked white paper and looked around and it looks like they are dev of both MRL and MMT. The team, I know they haven't done any projects in past but they might be genius:)SmileySmiley.
I am expert at working on computers and different softwares but I haven't done any projects. I am new to cryptocurrency so just want to make sure I don't miss anything.Thanks
Princess15 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

YOU need to make proper findings
Because the Marcelo token I’m aware of did not have any crowdsale or ico
They just completed their Airdrop a week ago
Always provide links so your question can get proper answers  too
Hi Oluwa.
I think they have pre-sale on now. Did you participate in airdrop?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: