Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2018, 05:16:30 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS  (Read 28426 times)
asonganyi

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

Yobit says it can not allow deposit until it sees codes to the custom node which is logical btw the wallet of etherzero is not fully functional as at now.
so there is enough reason for youbit not to allow withdrawal and deposit,, keep calm they will when all things are right..
Yes that makes sense, but I can see ETZ being actively traded on Yobit - how did those ETZ get there?

The etz being traded on yobit are etz future not 'real' etz. we suppose they are to be replaced with 'real' etz when conditions are right. you may want to asked where these futures originated from.. every body who had eth at the time of snapshot was being credited with etz future,,, that is where it all started..
regards 

That is really messed up, so if anybody bought a "future etz", how would that etz be replaced by the real one? Don't really understand the concept.

The bad thing is you don't understand another bad thing is i can't teach you here but the good thing is you don't need to understand..  it will happen anyway. with or without your knowledge. all you need to know is that the etz futures will be replaced by real etz in the nearest future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
asonganyi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

Yobit says it can not allow deposit until it sees codes to the custom node which is logical btw the wallet of etherzero is not fully functional as at now.
so there is enough reason for youbit not to allow withdrawal and deposit,, keep calm they will when all things are right..
Yes that makes sense, but I can see ETZ being actively traded on Yobit - how did those ETZ get there?

If you wish to get EtherZero and sell them right now you should go to Ether-zero.net - GET ETZ link. This is the only place where they will create a ETZ wallet on Yobit for you. Now ETZ can only be sold on Yobit.net as futures and you cannot simply send your ETZ there. The only way at this moment is using Ether-zero.net.

this is a scam there is no way you are getting etz to or from yobit until they themselves open it..

asonganyi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:40:28 PM

?
You can mine on the pool https://miningpool.tech/etz

Is this your own pool? I notice very low hashrate and only one miner online

as of now till when codes will be released there will just be one pool and that is the main official pool. any other is probably a scam  here is the main pool http://pool.etherzero.org/.. be careful

why all you careing about is mining and eth deposite, why don't you talk to us more about the dev team who are they and what they doing and what % of your road map reached so or progress on your code?!

i wouldn't trust any dev team like you who all interested in ppl mining their coin (which i still think is a scam) and their ico deposite?!

you cant even get a crappy exchange tp trade your coin ?!
and there is onther scam coin tht is exacttaly like your and you done nothing about it
stop trying  scaming ppl !!

If you want to know the team read the white paper.. this coin is just 2weeks old.. we are making necessary contacts as far as exchanges are concern  as for the codes, they will be released in the 31th of this month. you can join us on telegram for updates https://t.me/etz_official

dejan_p

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

i remember some other coins being sold as futures on yobit, that ended up quite all right (for a quick money spin), let's see what will happen with this one

but don't expect any exchange accepting etz until the wallet comes out

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
megacrypto

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:50:18 PM

i have a very simple question: how did the coins being traded on yobit get there if deposits are not working?!!

and did they every work (deposits for etz)?!!
CyptoKnight

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

as of now till when codes will be released there will just be one pool and that is the main official pool. any other is probably a scam  here is the main pool http://pool.etherzero.org/.. be careful

Are you mining with the main pool? My miners won't connect to the main pool
MoneyJ

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:20:52 AM

Much of it as I suspected this being a rogue operation . The forking did not happen and it is already trading at yobits. Wow such potentials has gone to waste as I see  it. Come to think of it masternodes are for POS hashing algorithm while this is obviously a POW. Pretty much confusing.

▄███▄
                ███████░
               █████████▄
              ████████████
             ███████████▓▓▓░
            ███████████▓▓▓▓▓
          ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░
         ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
        ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░
       ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
      ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.............PayPal  of   Cryptocurrencies ...........
  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...........Invest Now...........
     ▄████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████████████████▌
    ████████████████▀▀ ---¬█████
    ███████████████        █████
    ██████████████    ▄▄▄▄▄█████
    ██████████████    ▀█████████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████████    ██████████
    ▐█████████████    █████████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌

██▄▄             ▄███▄
    ███████▄        ▄████████▄▄
    ██████████     ████████████▌
    ███████████▄ ▄████████████░░
    ████████████████████████░░░░
    ███████████████████████░░░░░
    █████████████████████░░░░░░░
    █████████   ▀▀███████░░░░░░░
    █████████        ▀░░░░░░░░░░
       ▀▀████             ░░░░░░
           ▀▀                 ░░
befree8

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:00:58 AM

i remember some other coins being sold as futures on yobit, that ended up quite all right (for a quick money spin), let's see what will happen with this one

but don't expect any exchange accepting etz until the wallet comes out

We are developing the wallet, will come out soon, pls don't worry about it.Smiley

[ANN][ETZ]EtherZero:Ethereum Fork|Thousands of TPS|Instant pay|0 TX fee|
befree8

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:02:21 AM

i have a very simple question: how did the coins being traded on yobit get there if deposits are not working?!!

Those are futures on yobit now.Smiley

befree8

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:41:13 AM

Much of it as I suspected this being a rogue operation . The forking did not happen and it is already trading at yobits. Wow such potentials has gone to waste as I see  it. Come to think of it masternodes are for POS hashing algorithm while this is obviously a POW. Pretty much confusing.

https://twitter.com/EtherZero_org/status/954553035295879168

The fork do happened,pls read this.

MistGold

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:08:06 AM

I started mining it to myetherwallet is it ok ?
SweetHodler

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:27:38 AM

is there an existing exchange that you can deposit and sell ETZ onto?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:58:26 AM

is there an existing exchange that you can deposit and sell ETZ onto?
There is none yet and if your thinking about yobit its the mods and users token that is being traded there, deposit and withdrawal is still lock.

◢ ◣
░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
◀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▶
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░
◥ ◤
||
||
||
||
asonganyi

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

I started mining it to myetherwallet is it ok ?

absolutely ok...

asonganyi

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:43:31 AM

Are you mining with the main pool? My miners won't connect to the main pool

Many seem to have no problems connecting. here is the telegram mining group.. Mining group: https://t.me/etherzero_mining

hope you fine your solution there

asonganyi

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:50:32 AM

the coins being traded at yobit  are etz futures which were  credited to eth holders in yobit at the time of the snapshot.. they are to be replaced with 'real' etz  when conditions are right..
you can join our telegram group for more clarity  https://t.me/etz_official

Costales

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

In folder on D drive in dir ETZ i putted file with wallet from etherzero.org ...

today i loook and see: all files *.fileencrypted (or something like that).

i turn off all drivers and antivir show me proces that run and try do something from D:/ETZ/ever.exe

now i should send email with request for decrypt.
Raziel666

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

In folder on D drive in dir ETZ i putted file with wallet from etherzero.org ...

i turn off all drivers and antivir show me proces that run and try do something from D:/ETZ/ever.exe

You can accuse ETZ for anything else but not for this, this seems like a classic ransomware case.
Costales

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

You can accuse ETZ for anything else but not for this, this seems like a classic ransomware case.

dont know, i just wrote what i got.
I got backup from offline drivers so will not send email Tongue
sadivrah

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

I got the etherzero on my after having createad a new wallet from: wallet https://wallet.etherzero.org/
I got the json and put in a usb safely.

I cannot ensure that this wallet is safe because it does not allow to send/receive , although it gives you back the json encrypted and the private key.

Moreover, the blockchain looks working at the address: http://explorer.etherzero.org/home

Having said that, I hope everyone takes the necessary precaution in order to avoid being stolen or hacked, although everything looks fine to me.

Before doing the claim using the procedure I safely stored my eth on a different wallet.

Now I am mining using the http://pool.etherzero.org/ and it looks working.

No issues, so far, as the one described by Costales.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.