Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS  (Read 106783 times)
befree8 (OP)

Activity: 468
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

[ANN][ETZ]EtherZero:Ethereum Fork|Thousands of TPS|Instant pay|0 TX fee|
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Niglib

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

Hi, is Binance going to support hard-fork. I didn's see Binance on your website under exchanges section. 
dgale3952coin

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

This seems pretty scammy without any Github content....
satoshpromoter

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

We need an exchange or MyEtherWallet to support this fork.
Bitoken

Activity: 61
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

Interesting project,
The start difficulty at launch will be the same as the Ethereum ?
koldun1

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

how many coins for masternode ?
st0n4r

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

Hold ETH and get Same ETZ in return?
PATEn1

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

Welcome to the official announcement thread of EtherZero!

**Please do not follow any link here given by any members. It has came across some of them are giving fake links and website. You may lose your EtherZero or even Ethereum.**

Fork height: 4936270 block
Time: Jan 19th 2018 GMT 19:00-21:00
Allocation: Total supply is about 116 million ETZ
Each ETH distributes 1 ETZ
Reserve 20 million ETZ for subsequent development
Newly increased: about 6 million ETZ per year (about 5% inflation and declining year by year)

Feel free to join the Telegram Channel :  https://t.me/joinchat/HUFB8hDQEH127gOPou8JBQ . We talk about mining, technical details and anything under the sun.

We are contacting follow exchanges to support our fork: Okex, huobi, BigONE, Bitfinex, Binance, ZB.com, BTCTrade.im, coinut, gate.io, bibox, coinegg, coin900, exx.com, aex.com, shuzibi.com, coincoming, cex.com, kkex, biex, coinbene, firefoxcoin.com, HitBTC.

Website  -  Twitter  - FB   -  Telegram  -  Github  -   Medium  

What is EtherZero(ETZ)?
EtherZero (ETZ) is a new generation of smart contract development platform launched by a group of professional DAPP developers to meet DAPP development. It is a hard forked project based on Ethereum framework. The Ethereum's traditional gas fee system is abandoned by the EtherZero, which makes the transaction of each transaction, including those in the smart contract, costs 0 transaction fee. We think that only 0 transaction fee of DAPP can truly fall to the ground and meet people's daily use needs.

In addition to the core characteristics of the 0 transaction fee, EtherZero introduces and extends the Masternode from Dash, which enhances the endogenous economic system of EtherZero, which can effectively stabilize and raise the price of this coin, and can effectively manage the community.

The network layer of Ethernet is composed of two level network: Master Node network and traditional PoW node network: Master Node network is responsible for transaction verification, PoW network is responsible for block packing and synchronization. The unique double-layer network structure of EtherZero make Instant Pay function was supported by smart contract, which does not need to wait for more than a dozen pieces of block confirmation (minutes to dozens of minutes).

At the same time, because the network structure using this feature, the EtherZero will be able to support thousands of, tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands transaction per second(TPS). Although the  Dash coin could achieve the same TPS, but EtherZero support Turing complete smart contract, so that it can support the development of a wider range of DAPP.

https://i.imgur.com/6C4AK5C.png

What is the total supply of ETZ?

ETZ will have a total supply of 116 million.

https://i.imgur.com/CcethKO.png

https://i.imgur.com/o1yq8ay.png

To ensure DDOS protection with 0 fees, we temporarily formulate the following rules, later may modify a little according to the situation:

1.Only when the account balance equal or larger than 1 ETZ can the trade be started.

2.Only when the account balance larger than 100 ETZ can the smart contract be built, to build the smart contract costs certain amount ETZ like 0.1 ETZ, the interaction between users and smart contract is free.

3.Use a brand new trade pool technology, limit the trade amount of one account in the same block, when the trade amount beyond a certain number, the user need to wait to the next block height to start trade again.

4.The algorithm limited the usable trade, calculation, reservation resource etc of an account, which are in direct proportion to the account balance.

5.After the Masternode system put in work, we will also add more intelligent Instant limit protocols and algorithms.

Keep eth where you get the etz?
Futureblockchain

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:21:26 AM

Hello EtherZero

I am interested in your project and I would like to run a Masternode.
Could you confirm that 10.000 ETZ is nedeed for a Masternode?
On previous post you said that ETZ price  should be at least $70 that makes  $ 700.000 to run a Masternode.
Don't you think is quite  expensive for a brend new token ?
Thank you
befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:20:08 AM

Hello EtherZero

On previous post you said that ETZ price  should be at least $70 that makes  $ 700.000 to run a Masternode.
Thank you

Hi,
10K ETZ is needed for a Masternode and we can't predict the price of ETZ. Just hope it can be $70 after the MN newtwork running. Thanks!

PS: You can get ETZ @0.005 ETH as Early investors, more details can be found at https://www.etherzero.org/etz.html?id=2

VersusGPU

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:30:49 AM

We are contacting follow exchanges to support our fork: Okex, huobi, BigONE, Bitfinex, Binance, ZB.com, BTCTrade.im, coinut, gate.io, bibox, coinegg, coin900, exx.com, aex.com, shuzibi.com, coincoming, cex.com, kkex, biex, coinbene, firefoxcoin.com, HitBTC.
Dev but what about bittrex, cryptopia, yobit. But if I use the wallet Mist or Myetherwallet can I expect to receive ETZ?
keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:35:19 AM

Is there a date for the new fork yet?
Dr.Cupido

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:59:47 AM

Hello EtherZero

Thank you

Hi,
10K ETZ is needed for a Masternode and we can't predict the price of ETZ. Just hope it can be $70 after the MN newtwork running. Thanks!

PS: You can get ETZ @0.005 ETH as Early investors, more details can be found at https://www.etherzero.org/etz.html?id=2

to clearify:
So if i send 1 ETH to 0xE4Ba55b67B5596eaaC5000b724DFF7e86ad83196 from my ETH address i get 1 ETZ for each 0.005 ETH spend on this adress on 20th january?
I get paid back ETZ to my sending ETH adress ?

Or is this 0xE4Ba55b67B5596eaaC5000b724DFF7e86ad83196 address a support address only ?

Thanks for the answer.
garciaor2002

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

i heard jan 20th.
befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

You know what? I'm inherently an anarchist and it is why I've fallen in love with cryptos from the first beginning (unfortunately, as a 3rd world citizen this happened not more than 2-3 years ago).

I hate establishments everywhere and specially in cryptos, I hate Core devs in btc, I hate Vitalik and  Ethereum Foundation, ...

Why? As an anarchist I believe they all are threatening my freedom and my power, my will to power and it is not just about me and them, I think any establishment is a threat for the whole globe. So I say welcome to any coin just for not being thier's.

The bad side of forks is that they inherit the predecessor's distribution. It is not fair Grin
So once I decide to fork my own coin, I'll find a way to redistribute it in a way that some 'super powers' being kicked out of the game, after all thy are the most potentially dangerous threat for such a project because of their ability to dump their airdropped coins. I understand there are more factors in stake other than just coin distribution, but in the first few weeks and months it is the most critical problem, I suppose.

A pessimistic poster here is complaining about this project for being  funded poorly and OP not being a native english writer and so on ... I hate quoting garbages, so I reply  here :

Forking is not a privilege exclusively given to corporates or guys who have joined the crypto party earlier and now have multiple thousands or a couple of million  bitcoins  in their wallets. You don't get the point? We fork just because we don't have that much resources inherited from our parents or won in a lottery and we have not arrived that early.

Actually, I'm paranoid about 'well funded' ICOs and forks. One who investss in forking or initiating coins is looking for nothing less than a right to control the newborn baby doesn't he?

Plus, I'm strongly against the 'developer mania' that is promoted by journalists. Why in the hell a public protocol needs developers?  It doesn't! The most basic idea behind a consensus based public ledger is its resistance to change! We are talking about a public protocol for the christ sake, public protocols are not developer's toys, they can not be changed, for the same reason that nobody can change english language, even developers.

So, there is no need for a 'foundation' to hire semi-genius programmers to maintain the protocol (actually, protocol 'maintains' the foundation Wink ) , there is no need for a roadmap (fuck roadmaps), there is no need for money, for investors, fuck investors. Grin

As of OP's english grammar being weak or broken (like mine  Smiley )
 Are you serious? People should be a native english speaker or get a degree in english literature to fork a coin? Why? I read OP's posts and I understand every single concept s/he has in mind ... isn't it enough? FYI: In an international tech sphere, we use english as a transparent medium, such a device doesn't add value to what it caries around.

Thank you so much for supporting me.Smiley I like your thoughtful post, and will keep making our best effort to let EtherZero shine!

befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

Hi, is Binance going to support hard-fork. I didn's see Binance on your website under exchanges section. 

We are contacting those big platforms and will cooperate with them in the neer future.Smiley

befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

This seems pretty scammy without any Github content....

https://github.com/etherzero-org/metamask-extension-for-etz/releases

We already updated github, please check.Smiley

gufy32

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

sorry, I would really like to believe you, but
1) domain is registered in Panama
2) your github is just forks of known projects - where you basically just "rebranded" products and change a picture of a fox from yellow to blue ........
3) your bitcointalk.org profile history seems like you weren't always a developer ...

So be sincere to yourself - is it a scam or not?

befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

how many coins for masternode ?

10k ETZ. Smiley

befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:59:50 AM

Hold ETH and get Same ETZ in return?

Yes, you can check below to see how to do it:

Time
The fork will be at block height #4936270 (Greenwich time 19:00-21:00 January 19, 2018).

Qualify
At the block height #4936270 (Greenwich time 19:00-21:00 January 19, 2018). Each ETH holder receives ETZ in the ratio of 1:1.

How do you get your ETZ?
Have the private key:
Derive your private key from the private key-approving wallets, then import the private key to the official EtherZero wallet to get ETZ.
Do not have the private key:
If your Ethereum is kept in a trading platform or those wallets which do not support the private key derivation, you can ask the trading platform or wallet to get EtherZero for you. The users can contact the trading platform or wallet providers, and ask how to process it.
We will also contact the famous trading platforms and wallet providers to help you get your ETZ.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: