Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS  (Read 106783 times)
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

why we can't deposit etz to yobit? It says "Deposit for such currency is temporary off.". Also there is no offline wallet. I have etz in MEW, but can't move them.

to make deposits on yobit, we need a certain adjusted scheme.
While the coin was not added to other exchanges, I do not think that you need to include deposits on yobit

If you wish to get EtherZero and sell them right now you should go to Ether-zero.net - GET ETZ link. This is the only place where they will create a ETZ wallet on Yobit for you. Now ETZ can only be sold on Yobit.net and you cannot simply send your ETZ there. The only way at this moment is using Ether-zero.net.

This guy is spreading lies and misinformation. It's not possible to create Yobit wallet with external service. Currently ETZ deposits to Yobit aren't possible. Also, withdrawals page shows that ETZ wallet is in maintenance, so you can neither deposit nor withdraw ETZ from there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkningDuck

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

Just a final question. Is my ETZ Balance and the mining incomes at my/your Paperwallet safe in the future?
Your question makes me think you wanna profit so much that it made you lose your ability to think logically.  Who can give you advice HERE your mining of a shit&  scam coin will be safe in the future? Excuse me but how old are you?  5 years? no?  maybe less?  Grin

Full Member with a good repo ... and that kinda mean? He might be the "one" Wink Naaah ... Just thought asking doesnt need a ability to think logically. But i see. Its 2018. Not like 1990 when we asked eachother and got a normal answer. Guess i just realized why i didnt got an activ member in the community. Guess ppl like you were the reason. No Question left Smiley Good job mate Smiley
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

Why is everyone screaming about a scam?
CyptoKnight

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

You can mine on the pool https://miningpool.tech/etz

Is this your own pool? I notice very low hashrate and only one miner online
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

But YObit is unaware or aware of the scam?
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

But YObit is unaware or aware of the scam?

I believe that YoBit believes this is real.
It seems that all the links and sources are in working order - YoBit is only after the fees mate. They have no worries if this is a real coin or not. Most exchanges have a difficult time making decisions as they get paid either way.

People are trading for this - real money. No harm in them not taking a side and rolling with it.

As for this fork, its generated a ton of noise. I think its real, but it was a hard start for sure

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

Hey guys can someone please tell me how can we be able to claim free ETZ? I had ETHs during the snapshot period.
you can check this http://etherzero.org/tutorials/

Thanks for sharing the link to that tutorial man but is there any exchange where we can trade ETZ right away?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
themaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

Yobit says it can not allow deposit until it sees codes to the custom node which is logical btw the wallet of etherzero is not fully functional as at now.
so there is enough reason for youbit not to allow withdrawal and deposit,, keep calm they will when all things are right..
Yes that makes sense, but I can see ETZ being actively traded on Yobit - how did those ETZ get there?

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
asonganyi

Activity: 464

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

Yobit says it can not allow deposit until it sees codes to the custom node which is logical btw the wallet of etherzero is not fully functional as at now.
so there is enough reason for youbit not to allow withdrawal and deposit,, keep calm they will when all things are right..
Yes that makes sense, but I can see ETZ being actively traded on Yobit - how did those ETZ get there?

The etz being traded on yobit are etz future not 'real' etz. we suppose they are to be replaced with 'real' etz when conditions are right. you may want to asked where these futures originated from.. every body who had eth at the time of snapshot was being credited with etz future,,, that is where it all started..
regards 
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:19:45 PM

to make deposits on yobit, we need a certain adjusted scheme.
While the coin was not added to other exchanges, I do not think that you need to include deposits on yobit

what do you mean by "we" ... the devs or us?

and also what is "certain adjusted scheme"?

the coin is being traded on yobit , so what is the problem with deposits?

i can understand that there is no real reason for the current price of ETZ, still... they haven't stopped the trading on their platform!!!

Better be patient to see this, do not hurry to do something stupid, waiting for the latest update directly from the yobit party is very good.
asonganyi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

as of now till when codes will be released there will just be one pool and that is the main official pool. any other is probably a scam  here is the main pool http://pool.etherzero.org/.. be careful
asonganyi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

Hey guys can someone please tell me how can we be able to claim free ETZ? I had ETHs during the snapshot period.
you can check this http://etherzero.org/tutorials/

Thanks for sharing the link to that tutorial man but is there any exchange where we can trade ETZ right away?

none for now.. but there will be pretty soon. early next month i think
speed79

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

?

as of now till when codes will be released there will just be one pool and that is the main official pool. any other is probably a scam  here is the main pool http://pool.etherzero.org/.. be careful

why all you careing about is mining and eth deposite, why don't you talk to us more about the dev team who are they and what they doing and what % of your road map reached so or progress on your code?!

i wouldn't trust any dev team like you who all interested in ppl mining their coin (which i still think is a scam) and their ico deposite?!

you cant even get a crappy exchange tp trade your coin ?!
and there is onther scam coin tht is exacttaly like your and you done nothing about it
stop trying  scaming ppl !!

nemid

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

The etz being traded on yobit are etz future not 'real' etz. we suppose they are to be replaced with 'real' etz when conditions are right. you may want to asked where these futures originated from.. every body who had eth at the time of snapshot was being credited with etz future,,, that is where it all started..
regards 

That is really messed up, so if anybody bought a "future etz", how would that etz be replaced by the real one? Don't really understand the concept.
Wastelander

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

That is really messed up, so if anybody bought a "future etz", how would that etz be replaced by the real one? Don't really understand the concept.
It doesn't matter real or not, all coins anyway on market wallets. So ppl trading nothing real.
asonganyi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

regards 

The bad thing is you don't understand another bad thing is i can't teach you here but the good thing is you don't need to understand..  it will happen anyway. with or without your knowledge. all you need to know is that the etz futures will be replaced by real etz in the nearest future.
asonganyi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

If you wish to get EtherZero and sell them right now you should go to Ether-zero.net - GET ETZ link. This is the only place where they will create a ETZ wallet on Yobit for you. Now ETZ can only be sold on Yobit.net as futures and you cannot simply send your ETZ there. The only way at this moment is using Ether-zero.net.

this is a scam there is no way you are getting etz to or from yobit until they themselves open it..
asonganyi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:40:28 PM

?

why all you careing about is mining and eth deposite, why don't you talk to us more about the dev team who are they and what they doing and what % of your road map reached so or progress on your code?!

i wouldn't trust any dev team like you who all interested in ppl mining their coin (which i still think is a scam) and their ico deposite?!

you cant even get a crappy exchange tp trade your coin ?!
and there is onther scam coin tht is exacttaly like your and you done nothing about it
stop trying  scaming ppl !!

If you want to know the team read the white paper.. this coin is just 2weeks old.. we are making necessary contacts as far as exchanges are concern  as for the codes, they will be released in the 31th of this month. you can join us on telegram for updates https://t.me/etz_official
dejan_p

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

i remember some other coins being sold as futures on yobit, that ended up quite all right (for a quick money spin), let's see what will happen with this one

but don't expect any exchange accepting etz until the wallet comes out
megacrypto

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:50:18 PM

i have a very simple question: how did the coins being traded on yobit get there if deposits are not working?!!

and did they every work (deposits for etz)?!!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER