Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:32:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS  (Read 106783 times)
wuebas

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:27:18 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 01:10:47 PM by wuebas

Just from scanning through the OP and checking all the claims they make, I was quite sure to find exactly this discussion at the end of the thread. It's all hot air, nothing else. Those 10,000 TPS are for sure no reality by now.

yes? And how do you know that? Since the beginning of this project thousands of people are accusing of fraud, without having any proof of what they say, simply based on their own opinions. It is already well, gentlemen, if you say something, present evidence of what you affirm.

I, alone, am waiting for you, to have you verify your accusations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
speed79

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

Just from scanning through the OP and checking all the claims they make, I was quite sure to find exactly this discussion at the end of the thread. It's all hot air, nothing else. Those 10,000 TPS are for sure no reality by now.

yes? And how do you know that? Since the beginning of this project thousands of people are accusing of fraud, without having any proof of what they say, simply based on their own opinions. It is already well, gentlemen, if you say something, present evidence of what you affirm.

lol i thought it was the other way around you suppose to convince us you got a project befor you defend your self?!
publish your code! like you promise once befor and CAME back on the day and saying you a got a problem!
publish your dev team name on your web site
publish your road map!!so far we didnt hear but talk and promises that you never kept

don't misled ppl we don't need to proof nothng befor you proof your project is reall!!
when you meet those requirement above (same as any normal & real project) then you can come here and say provide me with a proof of our accusation!!?

ps :those are some of my reasons to say you are a scam. there is more but i don't think you can even provide the above . scam ??!!
wuebas

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

lol i thought it was the other way around you suppose to convince us you got a project befor you defend your self?!
publish your code! like you promise once befor and CAME back on the day and saying you a got a problem!
publish your dev team name on your web site
publish your road map!!so far we didnt hear but talk and promises that you never kept

don't misled ppl we don't need to proof nothng befor you proof your project is reall!!
when you meet those requirement above (same as any normal & real project) then you can come here and say provide me with a proof of our accusation!!?

ps :those are some of my reasons to say you are a scam. there is more but i don't think you can even provide the above . scam ??!!

test your accusations sir. Then when the evidence is real you can accuse truthfully. meanwhile what you say has no basis in anything but hatred and resentment, because you can not change your etz for another currency.

Please, know that the law says, you are innocent until proven otherwise. and for the moment no one has shown that this project is a scam, but rather the opposite, with a team of people who already wanted to have other currencies.
skattt2010

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

https://youtu.be/i2wLq_Ya3j8  SCAM
Raziel666

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

The code has been released: https://github.com/etherzero-org/go-etherzero
falconfree

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:41:41 AM

If this project is scam, then it is a great. (I don't believe that it is scam)
casp0or

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:04:48 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 02:04:29 PM by casp0or

geth was released .... https://github.com/etherzero-org/go-etherzero

installed and synced on my server

so no scam ^^
SmartPlay.tech

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

Official representative

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

SmartPlay.tech plans to test the functional and security of EtherZero in the nearest days. If everything will go smoothly, users will be able to try new 0% fee games and super fast transactions. All the updates and news will be posted in official Telegram group and BitcoinTalk thread.

KrisM09

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:42:14 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 01:08:54 PM by KrisM09

**Edit
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:01:34 PM

SmartPlay.tech plans to test the functional and security of EtherZero in the nearest days. If everything will go smoothly, users will be able to try new 0% fee games and super fast transactions. All the updates and news will be posted in official Telegram group and BitcoinTalk thread.

Sweet, this really is exciting - finally able to spend my ETZ - how will the prices on this be calculated?

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
Wastelander

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:24:16 PM

Can someone point me to commit with masternodes or other new functions, i only see commits with mass replace eth to etz and fixes with wrong replacements *)
themaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

Is there any exchange yet where I can sell my ETZ?

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
happyRabbitST

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:24:33 PM

Cool. Thanks for the code
befree8 (OP)

Activity: 468
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:50:27 AM

They on our miners get Ether, and we are given  wrappers. 306.45 GH Wink

It may be true... We are going to see it soon.
I stopped all my miners ... because this is not serious ...
Its not hard to update a text message in a static web site, or to upload the code in github ...
There are two options: 1st- they are extremely incompetent OR 2. They mine with our miners ETH

Yes, and im pretty sure there are max. 1 - 3 "devs" behind this project IF IT REALLY exists 20 ppl Team would be already published almost everything. They would have a PR / Social Media / Creative Director or at least a blogger for News & Updates. The all day and night working shit ...  YE RIGHT Cheesy Cheesy D 20!!!! in the team? unable to at LEAST 1 freaking thing? Pool and Wallet on the same freaking server Huh Cheesy No one trusting. This is SCAM 100 %. This °SOB° ... is doing nothing but throughing Delaying tactics in this forum. Remembering that korean guy which was similiar to this a bit toooo often Wink

And Dear DEV from India or Pakistan ... (Chinese yeah right) Cheesy ... aslong as you didnt published at least ONE of your promises dont ever dare to quote me here ... just sftu and PROOF ffs !!! Rage off.

EtherZero has just released its open source code on 5th Feb 2018, https://github.com/etherzero-org/go-etherzero , welcome all fans to test, supervise, Fork&Pull Request. If you want to build mining pools, or if you found some bugs and have modify advices, welcome to contact telegram admin, username:@ETZ001.

[ANN][ETZ]EtherZero:Ethereum Fork|Thousands of TPS|Instant pay|0 TX fee|
befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:50:58 AM

Cool. Thanks for the code

You are very welcome.Smiley

befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:03:54 AM

I read the instruction how to get my ETZ. If I send the ETZ from my MEW to another address, will the double spending come? That is, whether my Eth will remain in my wallet after sending the ETZ.

You need remain 0.01ETZ in your wallet, but will not cost your ETH, that is for sure.

befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:26:15 AM

@befree8
you and all the other ppl who is involved in this (scam) project, you still trying to convince ppl tht this a real thing ?!

you had all the time in the world to proof me wrong but you still didnt.

ppl on this thread PLSSSSS  stop been mislead  by those scammers promises.they more than prob stuffing their pockets with by using your hash power and eth been sent to them to get their scam coin.they only keeping you waiting with empty promises just to milk you to the last drop they can get out of you then they will vanish with your money.
they don't even list the names of their dev team so you wouldn't even know who robed you.the only project tht didnt list dev team names from the start was the bitconnect scam team and we all know what happen to this project

THIS IS MY LAST WARNING TO YOU GUYS DONT FALL FOR THIER SCAM.

1-NO DEV TEAM NAME
2-NO ACTUALL ROAD MAP
3-VERY POORLY MADE WEBSITE THAT NEVER GETTING UPDATED
4-NO OPEN SOURCE CODE (THEY SAID IN JAN THEN THEY SAID IN THE END OF JAN THEN THEY SAID IN FEW DAY AND THOSE FEW DAYS HAVE ALREADY GONE) THEY WILL KEEP YOU ON ROBS UNTILL YOU GUYS FILL THIER POCKET AND THEY WILL BE GONE!!
5-THOSE GUYS GOT NO WHAT SO EVER TEC EXPERINCE LET ALONE MAKEING A WORKING BLOCK CHAIN!!

THE LIST GO ON AND ON AND ON
I HAD ENOUGH OF TTHIER PROMISES AND SEEN PPL BEEN MISS LED INTO THIER HONEY TRAP

THIS IS A AVERY POOR SCAM DONT FALL FOR IT,THEY USING YOU HASING POWER TO MINE OTHER COINS KEEPING IT ANDGIVE YOU A THE ETZ (WORTHLESS) COIN.I AM NOW REALLY ANGRY OF WHAT THEY DOING TO OTHER PPL AND MORE ANGRY SEEN PPL GETTING SCAMED INFRONT OF ME AND I CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.
PLSSSS BE VERRRRRRRRYYY AWARE OF THIS SCAM
Thank you speed79, i am stopping too. And waiting.

He is someone we refused his offer, so he got mad and try to diss us here.
EtherZero has just released its open source code on 5th Feb 2018, https://github.com/etherzero-org/go-etherzero , welcome all fans to test, supervise, Fork&Pull Request. If you want to build mining pools, or if you found some bugs and have modify advices, welcome to contact telegram admin, username:@ETZ001.

befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

https://medium.com/@etherzero/games-and-other-dapps-on-etherzero-platform-cb95dcdce870

befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

Day and night ahahaha
Maybe stupid developers dont know where pull off eth source code?? :-D

If this not fake - you need make source code for a long time before fork!! But not now!

EtherZero has just released its open source code on 5th Feb 2018, https://github.com/etherzero-org/go-etherzero , welcome all fans to test, supervise, Fork&Pull Request. If you want to build mining pools, or if you found some bugs and have modify advices, welcome to contact telegram admin, username:@ETZ001. Smiley

befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:30:20 AM

i am feed up trying to explain to ppl that this is a scam and ppl still falling for it,
they keep falling behind on each promise they made so far and unscured site they were using (http instead of https) up until a reader pointed out to them and they changed it while this is an ABC for dev to scure their site i lost trust in them strait away.
2- i pointed out so many times tht their mining pool is  actually redirecting your has power to a different ip address and they keeping the coins you mining and given you etz (which is worthless) but makes you wonder why !!
3- they don't have an open source code which is tell tell sing of a fishy code!!
they keep making excuse after excuse to delay it and i still wonder why!!
guys you realy need to check where you putting your hash power and your money befor jumping in the crypto world

i don't belive in this project and i still think is scam i stopped warning ppl w8ing to see if they gonna keep their promise about ublishing their open source code on the end of this month and surprise surprise they for some reason delayed it again their shouldn't be any coin or project to go public with out open source code.

all of you who jumping in this project need to rethink all the failed promises so far

i personaly hate scammers and scams there is good ppl in this world who place their trust and their life saving on the promises of scammer of given them a good investemnet and then rip them away and rip what they worked all their life or worked hard to gain but for the scammers you just onther $ not a person pls guys go do research about this project for me it reaks of scam sings

peace all

Hey big guy i see you already got some followers keep up. etz need people like you to reach it's full potential.

now lets address your worries..

1. why would you  bring up a problems which have already been solved. ya it was very easy to use a https:// but they didn't now they have..  what more?

2. Are suspecting this or you are sure of this. if you are sure it mean you have proofs then post the proofs already. this is crypto remember! we all can verify. until you have this proof. this will remain an invalid claim.

3. About the delay. this has been the first delay since project inception. e.g snapshot happened at the exact block height, mining started immediately after,  coins were shared as supposed etc.. this is just a normal delay from a software project and this is supper normal. if you have been around for as long as you claim you won't bring this up.. all the big guys around have suffered this countless time.. my friend delay is an unwanted inherent part of a software project..

cheers..

well to answer you back:
1-  dev team to make such a mistake!! as i said befor unsecured site is a very unacceptable mistake how could i trust your team after such a novice mistake ?! what els mistakes your dev team made tht we don't know about since your code is not an open source?! so NO.. not any of the big project ever done such a mistake !!
2- every one here who mine on your pool can check the ip address they are connected to and if there is any sub ip address under their task manger and in which cas the ip address of your pool got a sub ip address so why and where your redirecting ppl pc with out ppl knowledge!! (ppl who using their pool check the ip address you are connected to you don't need my proof ppl can check them self!!
3-on my last post i brought up the problem with the open source code  and when you replied saying it will be published on the end of this month i stopped until i take a look at it but now you come back and saying there is a dealy and you saying tht on the day it should of been published ,if you had a problem with the code you should of told about it befor today not coming on the day to publish it and say we have a problem you should knew about tht problem way befor today so why wait ?!

those are my reasons beside some others i mentioned in my other posts. prove me wrong and shut me up forever publish your code as open source and let us all see your blockchain in action as you claim .i got no problem of apologizing if i am wrong but in your case i think i am right.

Thank you for making us more famous and popular, ETZ will prove itself soon.Smiley We will be super happy to hear your apology.

as i said i am w8ing for you to proof me wrong but i been w8ing for long time and so far you didnt proof me wrong actually so far you proofed me right latest was the delay of publishing you code as you promised so i am waiting now since you said you will publish your code in few days, can you give us a date when you will publish it?! so i can go and check it ?!
AND HERE IS MY MASSAGE TO ALL PPL HERE WHEN THEY GIVE YOU TIME OF THE SOURCE BEEN PUBLISHED THEY GONE FIND ONTHER REASON OR EXCUSE TO NOT PUBLISH IT .SO LETS ALLSEE IF I AM WRONG OR NOT.

Where is your apology,man? Smiley Smiley Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: