Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING 4 BTC (paypal dwolla chase BOA amazonGC)  (Read 2564 times)
stex2009 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:51:59 PM

Beware of efiniti! He's a scam artist!

profile:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=24250

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stex2009 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 03:09:26 PM

Looking to buy BTC? Will have 6-8 BTC soon. Please reply here or send me a PM.

( PP, yes, but with some rules I have now as suggested by PP. if you are new here, have your DL scan ready with the same address on your account, and access to your PP email)
I am still working with PP to get the last user, efiniti who is asking for chargingback. I am pretty sure it's his or his friends account he used.
stex2009 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:25:50 PM

7 left. Gox avg for the day, or post/send me offers.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4606

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:34:18 PM

Since KOS is offering his escrow here, I figured I'd do the same.  When I'm online, I offer escrow services free of charge (although a gratuity after transaction resolution is always appreciated). Bitcoins are sent to an address that exists only as a paper wallet. A miner fee of 0.0001 BTC will be paid out of the escrow funds when they are released unless the recipient makes other arrangements with me or the sender.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:36:47 PM

Not interested in Gox Day Avg (currently $107.35).  That's a bit higher than I'm interested in paying right now.  If you're willing to do $105.10 (gox last), I'll pick up everything you have left and can pay with cash deposit into bank account.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:46:46 PM

Since KOS is offering his escrow here, I figured I'd do the same.  When I'm online, I offer escrow services free of charge (although a gratuity after transaction resolution is always appreciated). Bitcoins are sent to an address that exists only as a paper wallet. A miner fee of 0.0001 BTC will be paid out of the escrow funds when they are released unless the recipient makes other arrangements with me or the sender.
I do not escrow really anymore unless I am specifically asked by someone I've done business with. It is very hard to escrow any gift cards, moneypaks basically anything reloadable as neither party, should something go wrong, can prove they are telling the truth 100%. Then trolls come into the thread and will accuse people of being "in" on it or whatever. So yeah be weary Danny, I see you are always buying or selling like I am generally and wish you the best of luck.

stex2009 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 07:12:52 PM

I do not escrow really anymore unless I am specifically asked by someone I've done business with. It is very hard to escrow any gift cards, moneypaks basically anything reloadable as neither party, should something go wrong, can prove they are telling the truth 100%. Then trolls come into the thread and will accuse people of being "in" on it or whatever. So yeah be weary Danny, I see you are always buying or selling like I am generally and wish you the best of luck.
What's the best funding method for your escrow KOS?
stex2009 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 07:14:22 PM

Not interested in Gox Day Avg (currently $107.35).  That's a bit higher than I'm interested in paying right now.  If you're willing to do $105.10 (gox last), I'll pick up everything you have left and can pay with cash deposit into bank account.

106 each moneypak
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 07:27:44 PM

106 each moneypak
No thanks.  MoneyPak would cost an additional $5 to load, so that would bring my costs to $106.70 per bitcoin. I'll keep looking, but thanks for taking the time to consider my offer.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 07:32:35 PM

I offer escrow for any reloadable cards but if I do not trust the seller of the bitcoins I have an alternative (since I will have to assume he will be honest and say he loaded the card when he does). My alternative is that I manually load the card with the moneypak. With just the 16  digit card number I cannot buy anything or use it thus no risk of the seller and no risk of the buyer having to hear "your card did not work" when it did and was used by the seller. As for what methods I will not involve myself in because it can be 100% proved is paypal, bank wire, bank deposit, etc. All of those methods will leave receipts that can prove it was made or not.

stex2009 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 05:36:51 PM

I offer escrow for any reloadable cards but if I do not trust the seller of the bitcoins I have an alternative (since I will have to assume he will be honest and say he loaded the card when he does). My alternative is that I manually load the card with the moneypak. With just the 16  digit card number I cannot buy anything or use it thus no risk of the seller and no risk of the buyer having to hear "your card did not work" when it did and was used by the seller. As for what methods I will not involve myself in because it can be 100% proved is paypal, bank wire, bank deposit, etc. All of those methods will leave receipts that can prove it was made or not.

So since it (paypal, bank wire, bank deposit) leaves receipt if it was made or not, aren't these  better methods to be used in escrow then? I didn't get it. The escrow person can provide proofs when in a dispute in such a case? is that what you meant?
stex2009 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:26:29 PM

Selling 2.3 BTC to nick "Jakel-s".
his profile
tacobell

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:25:30 PM

need 1.7 coins today via paypal or MP whichever easier for u.
i have a biz verified paypal account thats over 10yrs old or if u prefer moneypack thats easy as well. can ya help me out before i go pay an exorbitant fee on localbitcoins.lol
stex2009 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:36:27 PM

need 1.7 coins today via paypal or MP whichever easier for u.
i have a biz verified paypal account thats over 10yrs old or if u prefer moneypack thats easy as well. can ya help me out before i go pay an exorbitant fee on localbitcoins.lol
I will sell for $106/BTC if you want. Don't have much in stock now for selling.
tacobell

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:12:58 PM

just grabbed some coins on local bitcoins from u... is 1.14 all u have?
tacobell

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:29:31 PM

easy guy to deal with.
stex2009 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:13:53 PM