Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 137LTC for BTC  (Read 873 times)
KnowBuddy (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 01:30:50 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2013, 02:03:26 AM by KnowBuddy

I have 137 LTC for exchange, looking for BTC or maybe a uk bank transfer, to be honest i don't mess with LTC much so make me an offer... if you have good trust ill go first, no or neg trust, you go first.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RippleCoins

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 01:56:49 AM

No doubt he is trying to scam.

Any sane person would just use BTC-e or any other online exchange.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 01:58:05 AM

Do share with me how my reputation is sketchy PLEASE.

KnowBuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 01:58:41 AM

like i said before, i dont use LTC i use BTC so i have no idea what to do with them, but whatever......

KnowBuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 01:59:39 AM

thats obvious to any1 that can read.
KnowBuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:00:46 AM

User accuses me my reputation is sketchy in PM and asks me to send first without any reputation themselves. I have done many trades for as much as $1000 each all documented in my reputation thread.

BEWARE OF THIS USER! Wants you to send first.

USE ESCROW FOR SURE! Will change this if my opinion of this user changes.

i want lamers like you to send first yes, cos clearly you are not to be trusted, hence your neg trust........
KnowBuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:02:00 AM

Please point to a specific example. PLEASE do.

SCAMMED ME .5 BTC! Do not deal with this shit of a person.

you have issues reading your own trust? im not here to show you howto, read the FAQ....
KingOfSports

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:02:50 AM

Please point to a specific example. PLEASE do.

SCAMMED ME .5 BTC! Do not deal with this shit of a person.

you have issues reading your own trust? im not here to show you howto, read the FAQ....

Check that person's trust, people like TomatoCage and others all said he is posting on peoples rep lying about it. Just yesterday as documented I sold 5.50 BTC for $500 moneypak, user Maui sent first.

KnowBuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:04:27 AM

i see red in ur feedback, means i dont trust you sorry, no need to come flame my exchange thread.......
KingOfSports

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:05:04 AM

i see red in ur feedback, means i dont trust you sorry, no need to come flame my exchange thread.......

Thats fine, I will warn everyone then. READ my reputation thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=219526.0. Thanks again for looking like an idiot and accusing ME of being a scammer. Having done over $1000 worth of trades ALL DOCUMENTED and NEVER an issue.

KnowBuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:07:44 AM

lol whatever man, anybody thats actually interested just pm me, if you have trust and none red like this guy, i don't mind sending first at all. pm me Wink

protecting my coin, dont care what trolls like this guy think.
KnowBuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:10:52 AM

Thats fine, I will warn everyone then. READ my reputation thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=219526.0. Thanks again for looking like an idiot and accusing ME of being a scammer. Having done over $1000 worth of trades ALL DOCUMENTED and NEVER an issue.

fair enough. i saw ur neg feedback, i didn't like it, sorry if you don't like that.... and i really dont think protecting my coins from scammers makes me look like an idiot, i reported you to mods for trashing my thread. cheers....
KingOfSports

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:11:46 AM

Use escrow then. I have far more trades in my reputation thread and you ask me to send first. Screams scammer, if u want escrow I'll still offer my amount.

Oh hey look a $500 trade done yesterday like I SAID:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260279.0

Andd another one for $80:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259140.0

KnowBuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:13:50 AM

Use escrow then. I have far more trades in my reputation thread and you ask me to send first. Screams scammer, if u want escrow I'll still offer my amount.

Oh hey look a $500 trade done yesterday like I SAID:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260279.0

i have never used  escrow before so i would have to be walked through how it works, but if u had given me a link to your rep thread in your pm before flaming the thread, all would have been clear no? i mean wtf? talk about talking shit in the thread for no reason
KingOfSports

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:18:12 AM

I get angry quick when accused of being a scammer. I have worked hard to get my reputation where it is and I use my reputation thread in my signature to keep it there for ppl to see. I enjoy getting my BTC at cost and use my reputation to do so. The fact that so many people scam here pisses me off and I try everything to prevent people from getting scammed. Thus I apologize but when I get accused of looking sketchy or untrustworthy I get angry.

KnowBuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:19:36 AM

yeah no doubt but if you replyd with your thread i wold have had no problem after that, but you came flaming, im not trying to scam anybody and especially not looking to be scammed.
KingOfSports

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:23:40 AM

I said to look in my reputation thread in PM. Anyways if you want the BTC, my offer is still available. Just fyi I will buy it instantly via Coinbase ( I am level 2 there and can buy BTC instantly) and will let you know when its available to send if you want to do the trade. It takes 10-60 minutes to become available to send out for some reason. When its available we can do the trade. If you want to do it let me know via PM and I will buy the BTC.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:26:42 AM

i'll take them off of your hands at 1/3 of market value.

i offer 1.375 btc, take it or leave it.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
KingOfSports

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:37:25 AM

yeah no doubt but if you replyd with your thread i wold have had no problem after that, but you came flaming, im not trying to scam anybody and especially not looking to be scammed.

So...are you interested or not?

KnowBuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:08:49 AM

69LTC left, looks like half of them may have just got scammed away, that's what you get for trusting people on here >_>
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:14:07 AM

69LTC left, looks like half of them may have just got scammed away, that's what you get for trusting people on here >_>

you keep ignoring my messages, i said i'd buy them. da fuq thats why you use escrow Buddy

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: