Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2018, 02:50:13 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TWN - Decentralized News Platform!  (Read 3797 times)
Maslate

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

For a very long time the project team makes us wait, and every day we are closer to the goal, but I would like that the news be backed up by the price and new exchanges

There's is also a slowing down of activity in this thread. What is exacting happening with this project? A Decentralized News Platform which doesn't provide news about itself? Wink

it seems more information with the continuation of this project is still not heard again, is there any recent news that I can get? waiting with patience

i suggest you to not wait. team is unprofessional. from school maybe. they say "f*ck you" to investors and ban everybody who ask for explains in tg chat.
I have a holding of this token, maybe the progress is very slow but I am still willing to wait until we are live in good exchange.
Besides, the timing to be live now is not good because for sure it will dump at the start and I'm afraid it will not recover anymore, it's better to play smart.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
fair bitcoin games | pvp - pve - solo pve games | faucet |
Free satoshi code btcoon500
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lepbagong

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

True hope exists only in HIM

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

For a very long time the project team makes us wait, and every day we are closer to the goal, but I would like that the news be backed up by the price and new exchanges

There's is also a slowing down of activity in this thread. What is exacting happening with this project? A Decentralized News Platform which doesn't provide news about itself? Wink

it seems more information with the continuation of this project is still not heard again, is there any recent news that I can get? waiting with patience

i suggest you to not wait. team is unprofessional. from school maybe. they say "f*ck you" to investors and ban everybody who ask for explains in tg chat.
I have a holding of this token, maybe the progress is very slow but I am still willing to wait until we are live in good exchange.
Besides, the timing to be live now is not good because for sure it will dump at the start and I'm afraid it will not recover anymore, it's better to play smart.

It seems that until now it has not been resolved properly, I've tried to send from wallet to their web but not recorded on their web, do not understand if it is wrong.
has anyone ever tried it. in vain already ....

guydin

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

It seems that until now it has not been resolved properly, I've tried to send from wallet to their web but not recorded on their web, do not understand if it is wrong.
has anyone ever tried it. in vain already ....

so true is that nothing is working now? i want sell this token as soon as possible.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
alvena

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

Let it be its own stock exchange, but why not flood its tokens in parallel and on other exchanges? Moreover, the project's token is unlikely to be of interest to investors, if the main direction of the project does not develop.

guydin

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:57:59 AM

Let it be its own stock exchange, but why not flood its tokens in parallel and on other exchanges? Moreover, the project's token is unlikely to be of interest to investors, if the main direction of the project does not develop.

it is becouse everybody will sell this toke, becouse of devs behavior and their exchange will never grow in volumes.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rababo

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

close 2month after ico end
and now boom news is coming ? just launch twn exchange platform but with not much transaction

▄▄█████████████▄▄
         ▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
       ▄███████████████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████████████▄
    █████████████████████████████████
   █████████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████████████████▌
▐█████████████████████████████████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████████████████▌
▐█████████████████████████████████████████▌
 █████████████████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████████████
   █████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████
     ▀███████████████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████████████████▀
         ▀███████████████████████▀
            ▀▀███████████████▀▀
BITGOALS | |   WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER  
  WEBSITE         
Twitter
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Adya

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

and now boom news is coming ? just launch twn exchange platform but with not much transaction

their exchange even was no launched. just show us how it looks like. like cat showed the cought mouse and that is all. they should have license for working exchange.

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
Maslate

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:30:15 PM

their exchange even was no launched. just show us how it looks like. like cat showed the cought mouse and that is all. they should have license for working exchange.
They are still in the process of developing the project, exchange does not easily attract volume, they need to carefully check everything
so it will be safe and could offer better trading experience than the current competition. Just hold on tight, its a long ride.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All