Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66318 times)
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

Good job. Finally dev team post some updates here. it's a good time to list this project on exchange. Good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

Quick Update:

the Devs have not left bitcointalk forum, we were super busy getting some essential legal work done.

The foundation is now registered. (more details will be posted on our website soon)
We are submitting forms to exchanges as of now.
We will start updating core code on github as soon as we are done with exchange listings.

Thanks to the devs especially Demartini and Mischa for doing most of the work on the legal issues that faced us,
they did a wonderful job. We like to also thank the law firms, companies, and people in Mauritius for the assistance.

continue to do something for the sake of the progress of a project must be many who support this team, maybe they just need the latest update even briefly

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:42:58 AM

Tell me, please do not understand. "Sirius features an initial supply of 100 million SIRX, with approximately 1% inflation per year"
that is now on purses is 100mln coins? And what then is the total number of coins? Or I was mistaken?
I'm interested in circulating Supply SIRX at the moment. this 100207135 ?

It means will be generated every year ~1M of coins due to the proof of stake, to reward people keeping up the system by staking their coins.
mericy

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

Quick Update:

the Devs have not left bitcointalk forum, we were super busy getting some essential legal work done.

The foundation is now registered. (more details will be posted on our website soon)
We will start updating core code on github as soon as we are done with exchange listings.

Thanks to the devs especially Demartini and Mischa for doing most of the work on the legal issues that faced us,
they did a wonderful job. We like to also thank the law firms, companies, and people in Mauritius for the assistance.

Congratulations, I think most SIRX fans are looking forward to this moment, and will the second airdrop continue?
many people wait the second airdrop.the team already delay  some days.There are some people who have lost their patience.when they can tell us the exact news?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Piggy

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

Quick Update:

Congratulations, I think most SIRX fans are looking forward to this moment, and will the second airdrop continue?
many people wait the second airdrop.the team already delay  some days.There are some people who have lost their patience.when they can tell us the exact news?

Sorry, what are you talking about? they are giving out free stuff and you come here complaining you want it now?

This project is going to be about building and developing a real product, not just about the free airdrop. Roll Eyes
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:24:28 AM

Quick Update:

This is the update that everyone is waiting for. I hope that next announcement is all about the Airdrop Mechanics and Qualification so i can get ready and prepare for the airdrop and still hoping that Full Member's are qualified to join and participate.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

Quick Update:

What country is the foundation being setup in? Who are the office holders etc

This is very good news indeed, but can you provide more information? The term 'foundation' conjures up something very specific in my mind - a legal entity registered with a government somewhere in a country operating with the rule of law by known individuals - is this what you guys have setup?

akai

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

I found that the POS mining was very interesting, for example, when I found the first block, I was waiting for 500 blocks, and then I got another 2.5 sirx, right?
theinvestdude

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:52:29 AM

This is very good news indeed, but can you provide more information? The term 'foundation' conjures up something very specific in my mind - a legal entity registered with a government somewhere in a country operating with the rule of law by known individuals - is this what you guys have setup?

Their Foundation is based on Mauritius, Most probably its an offshore foundation.

as for the details of the Foundation its still being updated on their website to reflect all the information about their Mauritius Based SIRX Foundation.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:39:03 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 05:55:11 AM by Piggy

I found that the POS mining was very interesting, for example, when I found the first block, I was waiting for 500 blocks, and then I got another 2.5 sirx, right?

Yes is working exactly like that, the whole reward is 5 SIRX, you get 2.5 immediately and 2.5 SIRX 500 blocks later.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

Their Foundation is based on Mauritius, Most probably its an offshore foundation.

as for the details of the Foundation its still being updated on their website to reflect all the information about their Mauritius Based SIRX Foundation.

Ok, thanks for that info, the devil is always in the details, cryptosphere moves in trends and setting up 'foundations' to add an air of credibility is a new one on the horizon, i'm hopeful this sirius foundation is legitimate and will help long term governance and development of the ecosystem.
theinvestdude

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

Ok, thanks for that info, the devil is always in the details, cryptosphere moves in trends and setting up 'foundations' to add an air of credibility is a new one on the horizon, i'm hopeful this sirius foundation is legitimate and will help long term governance and development of the ecosystem.

Setting up a foundation for cryptocurrency is not a new thing see bitcoin foundation as an example.

But not all crypto developer are going on such length to setup a foundation for their cryptocurrency.

And its true that having a foundation setup for a crypto will add some legitimacy on the project and a good sign that the dev is here for the long haul.
lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:25:28 AM

Setting up a foundation for cryptocurrency is not a new thing see bitcoin foundation as an example.

But not all crypto developer are going on such length to setup a foundation for their cryptocurrency.

And its true that having a foundation setup for a crypto will add some legitimacy on the project and a good sign that the dev is here for the long haul.

They are so super busy they can't produce a single commit to the git repo since Jan 15?
Yeah, right....

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:29:52 PM

sirius is dead....bye bye..hope for a takeover!

Hahaha..this is the most ridiculous statement I heard on this weekend

We're just getting started, man Wink
And when sirius to the moon you can only bite a finger
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

On what are your amazing arguments assumptions?
Here, as if the opposite, the devs are just beginning to take some constructive steps to develop the token and promotion.)
I think you are wrong, but I would like to hear at least one argument from you.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:15:14 AM

Get real people.
This is sad.

If everything is done right, We can expect to get listed on cryptopia within this week or next week at most. then all your sadness will be gone when you see the true value of SIRX.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tree1100hn

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:55:37 AM

The early airdrops did not have the opportunity to participate. Now they want to participate, but sirius is no new news. In the end, there is no time to trade on the trading platform or there are other bounty activities.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:12:50 AM

Get real people.
This is sad.

If everything is done right, We can expect to get listed on cryptopia within this week or next week at most. then all your sadness will be gone when you see the true value of SIRX.
i hope it will be realized in next week, so with sirx listed in exchange can clear all issue about this project scam or dead Smiley
Piggy

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:50:25 PM

Im not really worried about the possibility this is project is dead or a scam, i have been following it for a while now on the slack and didn't see anything that made me doubt it honestly.

Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

I don't think Sirius is dead, dev team just taking extra long time than others project ever existed.
Once this one go legit you will be regret.
Let's hope dev team can work faster for exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: