Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: LIST OF ALL CURRENT EXCHANGES: REVIEW & SAFETY RANKING- please contribute  (Read 1909 times)
gopnik (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:34:12 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 05:33:28 AM by gopnik

I noticed there is no real reliable source of information out there to figure out what exchange is worth dealing with, so i thought i might be a good idea to start a list that you could update and comment

I splitted the exchanges in 3 tiers from the Best to high risk
It is based on my personnal experience and extensive researches taking into account feedbacks, transparency, corporate informations, WHOIS etc; please add exchanges, comment and update

TIERS 1 (LOW RISK SOMEWHAT LEGIT / GOOD SUPPORT / REASONABLY FAST WITHDRAWALS)

ACX            Australia
    Binance            japan china
    bitcoin indonesia        indonesia
    bitcoin.de         germany
    bitfinex            taiwan hk
    bitflyerFX         japan
    Bithumb            korea
    BITSO                   Mexico
    bitstamp         uk slovenia luxembourg
    bittrex            usa
    BL3P            NL
    BTC BOX            japan
    btcmarkets         Australia
    cex.io            uk ukrainian
    coinbase            usa
    coincheck         japan
    COINNEST         Korea
    coinone            korea
    coinsquare         Canada
    cryptopia         nZ
    dsx                           uk
    gatecoin            hk
    GDAX            usa
    Gemini            USa
    huobi         china
    independent reserve   Australia
    itbit            usa
    Koinex            India
    Korbit            korea
    kraken            usa
    LUNO (SA)         South Africa
    okcoin            china
    OKEX            china Belize
    Paymium         France
    Quadrigacx         canada
    quoinex            japan sg (legit but manual withdrawal only during business days; very slow)
    Therock trading      malta
    Tidex                        UK / Russia
    zaif            japan

TIERS 2 (MEDIUM RISK, POOR SUPPORT, SLOW WITHDRAWALS)

Abucoins         poland
    Bitbank                     China
    Bitbay         poland
    Bitgrail                      Italy
    Bitmex         Seychelles
    bitsane         uk
    Bit-z                         China
    Bleutrade         brazil
    BTCC            uk china
    btc38                   China
    coinmate                   UK czech
    coinroom         poland
    EXX                           hk
    Gatehub                    Slovenia
    Kucoin                       Hong Kong
    Liqui          Ukraine
    livecoin          UK russia
    Mercatox         UK costa rica
    Poloniex            usa
    ZB.COM                   china

TIERS 3 (HIGH RISK / POTENTIAL EXIT SCAM / NO SUPPORT / SLOW-NO WITHDRAWALS)

Aex                           WHOIS protected
    c-cex         Russia WHOIS protected
    coinexchange            WHOIS protected
    coinegg                   UK chinese / same than coolcoin   WHOIS protected
    coolcoin         China / cayman WHOIS protected
    exmo             uk lithuania spain
    Gate.io         china WHOIS protected (bter rebranding hacked/inside job)
    Hitbtc         Unknown, no corporate registration. hidden WHOIS
    Mixcoins                   uk china WHOIS protected
    Right BTC         Dubai WHOIS protected
    trustdex                    unknown origin WHOIS protected
    wex                 Russia (btc-e rebranding) FBI investigation pending
    xBTCe         china WHOIS protected
    yobit            Russia (Russian police investigation pending)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gopnik (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:18:46 AM

can I speak russian here?
english is  not my naitve i study it but think on another

PS: and maybe a little in Ukrainian  Wink i post some information in ukrain exchange thread about exmo  Grin it's fun in my opinion

of course you can
google translate is here to help Tongue

aha ok, not sure i understand everything you wrote but what you're saying is that they have a huge hole in their payment security??

i also commented about Exmo

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084193.560
reddish112

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

aha ok, not sure i understand everything you wrote but what you're saying is that they have a huge hole in their payment security??

Дa! дыpкa  Wink пoзвoляющaя oбxoдить xoлд ycтaнaвливaeмый пpи ввoдe cpeдcтв!!!
Taкaя жe дыpкa былa нa Btc-e впeчaтлeниe чтo exmo кoгдa тo кyпилa движoк y ниx...

Yes! little hole Wink allows you to bypass the hold set by the input means!
The same hole was on Btc-e impression that exmo when it bought the engine from them ...
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:52:09 PM

I like this tier-list of exchanges, it reminds me of the power supply tier list on tomshardware.com.
This list is a good start but I understand that it is based on personal experience, so obviously it's difficult to make it objective. So this list can be improved by community. My suggestion is to move Yobit to Tier 2, I've been using Yobit many times and never had a problem with them. Poloniex is in tier 1, I would agree with that few months ago, but not anymore. I had problems with withdrawals so Poloniex should be in Tier 2 at most.
gopnik (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:06:12 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 05:37:02 AM by gopnik

I like this tier-list of exchanges, it reminds me of the power supply tier list on tomshardware.com.
This list is a good start but I understand that it is based on personal experience, so obviously it's difficult to make it objective. So this list can be improved by community. My suggestion is to move Yobit to Tier 2, I've been using Yobit many times and never had a problem with them. Poloniex is in tier 1, I would agree with that few months ago, but not anymore. I had problems with withdrawals so Poloniex should be in Tier 2 at most.

Thanks  Smiley
I downgraded poloniex;
i have to agree that the service sucks and i've recently lost confidence in this platform;
they owe me $50K frozen since about 10 days due to a "technical problem" with BCN web wallets and not a single response to my ticket. The interesting thing is that the bytecoin developers tell me they have been trying to reach them for a while to fix the problem but Poloniex never responded so there is something wrong happening here.

I'd like to put yobit in tiers 2 but the police investigation in Russia makes it highly untrustworthy; they could be shut down any time and all users would be screwed

I recently tried Tidex, which is a pleasant surprise so far; very neat and fluid interface; no verification needed, instant withdrawals and deposits
I have yet to reach their support for any problem but it is all good so far; just one issue is the low volume on most markets due to the fact that they are still a recent company

I added Kucoin which seems to be a nice company, transparent and legit for now; i exchanged emails with the business development team. I'll keep testing more exchanges and will try to keep the list up to date with the forum comments
gopnik (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:07:42 PM

Дa! дыpкa  Wink пoзвoляющaя oбxoдить xoлд ycтaнaвливaeмый пpи ввoдe cpeдcтв!!!
Taкaя жe дыpкa былa нa Btc-e впeчaтлeниe чтo exmo кoгдa тo кyпилa движoк y ниx...

Yes! little hole Wink allows you to bypass the hold set by the input means!
The same hole was on Btc-e impression that exmo when it bought the engine from them ...

damn!  Shocked

figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:41:37 PM

at least they have a support rep here responding to forum posts, fwiw. but lots of people have stuck withdrawals there. also, people should be aware that an exmo manager was kidnapped in ukraine and released after exmo paid a $1 million ransom. this happened over the past several days.

I'd like to put yobit in tiers 2 but the police investigation in Russia makes it highly untrustworthy; they could be shut down any time and all users would be screwed

i doubt they have servers or registrations on russian soil. i'm sure the government already blocked access to the site long ago. do you really think the russian government has the power to see them shut down? they aren't the USA.

Hitbtc         Unknown Seychelles Hong Kong? WHOIS protected

any info on hitbtc appreciated. i was planning to risk a small amount there but i've seen some worrisome reports recently.

gopnik (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:48:03 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 05:38:35 AM by gopnik

at least they have a support rep here responding to forum posts, fwiw. but lots of people have stuck withdrawals there. also, people should be aware that an exmo manager was kidnapped in ukraine and released after exmo paid a $1 million ransom. this happened over the past several days.

They maybe respond on the forum, but they don't respond the tickets neither do provide a decent service so what's the point? yeah they make it look like they respond on the forum to not lose clients but that's it.  Ukrainian, kidnapping, holding withdrawals, not answering clients, recent company, that's too many red flags; not again, thanks

I doubt they have servers or registrations on russian soil. i'm sure the government already blocked access to the site long ago. do you really think the russian government has the power to see them shut down? they aren't the USA.[/quote]

I do think Russians can shut them down much more easily than the FBI if they want to, especially if they own something to the Russian government
They don't bother with trials and Russians security services have reach all over the world; do whatever you want, but there is a significant risk
Russian forums are filled with complaints about this exchange; withdrawals never happening, no support etc.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims

Hitbtc         Unknown Seychelles Hong Kong? WHOIS protected

any info on hitbtc appreciated. i was planning to risk a small amount there but i've seen some worrisome reports recently.
[/quote]

about hitbtc: don't

This exchange is going to exit scam one day or another and that will make Mtgox looks like a joke
hitbtc is under investigation by a huge number of law enforcement agencies
they will be shut down

It is the shadiest exchanges i know to date

- Fake company name
- no corporate registration / totally of the grid
- no offices
- whois hidden by panama based whoisguard
- huge ressources invested by hitbtc to elude investigators researching the company, with complex network of fake entities, company name usurpations, fake people, etc..
- almost non existent support with fake names
- faked volume by a huge extent / bot generated markets
- too cheap miner fees which results in transfers stuck in limbo for days (for the lucky one who actually get some money out of it)

Their business model is based on selective scamming; they let a number of payments go through based on a automated selection made by algoritm and withhold others either for days, weeks, months or forever.

They let some payments go through to create confusion among people who cannot figure out if they are a full blown scam or just incompetent and understaffed, and keep their scammy business going, but also to elude "withdrawal tests" made with small amounts, to draw larger sums into their exchange

A certain percentage of the funds never leave the exchange; and some are only returned months later, when the exchange has been able to buy the coins at rock bottom price and pocket the difference, since most of their books are fake

the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

I couldn't find coinsbank on your list.

https://coinsbank.com/

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinsbank/
russelluk

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:57:13 AM

I think it is really important to consider how responsive these exchanges are when you need to get support or withdraw crypto/fiat. I think a  lot of us are getting really disappointed at the awful level of support most exchanges are providing at the time. I for one would love to know which exchanges continue to support their customers well especially as they expand. The important thing of course is how will these exchanges behave/provide support in times of panic and high selling?
blueox83

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

This is helpful — thanks. Slightly different perspective — which exchanges (and cryptos) have the quickest crypto deposit / withdrawal times? I know depends on the coin’s infrastructure but also the exchange’s.

Ripple comes to mind but hard to tell for the less well known cryptos (and which exchanges are best able to handle their traffic).

Thanks all.
tauriq

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:09:58 AM

This is a great thread, and until there's a reliable website devoted to this, this can be a great service to all investors and users of exchanges.

I'm curious what if any experience people have with Mercatox. I see it in Tier 2, and I was considering doing some small trades there, but not if people have the experience of money getting trapped there forever.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:05:02 AM

Interesting list. Does anyone use DSX? It is in Tier 1 here, but there is very little information about this exchange.
hulahoop

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

This is a great thread, and until there's a reliable website devoted to this, this can be a great service to all investors and users of exchanges.

I'm curious what if any experience people have with Mercatox. I see it in Tier 2, and I was considering doing some small trades there, but not if people have the experience of money getting trapped there forever.

I'm also curious about this one as well.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

Today I was thinking to create a review thread for exchanges, but when I saw this thread, I'm glad that someone took the step.
But just don't give up after sometime, continue the work and keep us updated.

Why did you placed bittrex in tier 1? Currently they have huge number of accusations against them?

If it is possible than organize the list somewhat like this.

And also if you want then you can implement feedback/voting system in op for each and every exchange. Such as positive, neutral & negative.
Lets say when someone will post a feedback (positive or negative), you will update the feedback/voting column in op by ascending order.
An example could be like the way selly implemented.

Thank you for the efforts... Keep up the good work.

carlomagno

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:26:12 AM

exx.com is scam?

Many times users can´t access  and  some people associated exx with bitcoin diamond

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:00:13 AM

Add Coinsecure and Unocoin to Tier 1 as both have offices in India and live support too. C-cex.io has been having too many issues now and can't be placed in Tier 1. Checking the complaints they should be moved down to Tier 2. Livecoin does have a good support and instant withdrawals but at times deposits can be slow. In case of hitbtc, I agree as I too have faced issues but most projects prefer listing their coins on this exchange as the price gets pumped too often.

ViktorTroshka

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:27:13 AM

I want to add about HITBTC they have a very large commission for some coins. And you do not know what kind of commission until you buy it and it will not be on your account. For example, I have 10 OMG, for withdrawal requests 2 OMG, i.e. 20% or ~ $ 41. The only plus is that verification is not required.
hulahoop

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

DO NOT USE COSS. YES, I KNOW THEY HAVE A COIN, BUT THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY. I sent $20 there in $LTC as a tester and no money has been deposited to my account in 2 days. I emailed their customer support and got no response either.  I found a few other people on Twitter who were also recently scammed by them. Don't make the same mistake I did.
Joseph.HD

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:51:29 PM

I noticed there is no real reliable source of information out there to figure out what exchange is worth dealing with, so i thought i might be a good idea to start a list that you could update and comment

It is based on my personnal experience and extensive researches taking into account feedbacks, transparency, corporate informations, WHOIS etc; please add exchanges, comment and update

ACX            Australia
    bitflyerFX         japan
    Bithumb            korea
    bittrex            usa
    BL3P            NL
    BTC BOX            japan
    coinbase            usa
    coincheck         japan
    COINNEST         Korea
    coinone            korea
    cryptopia         nZ
    gatecoin            hk
    GDAX            usa
    Gemini            USa
    huobi         china
    itbit            usa
    Koinex            India
    Korbit            korea
    kraken            usa
    okcoin            china
    Paymium         France
    quoinex            japan sg (legit but manual withdrawal only during business days; very slow)
    zaif            japan

Abucoins         poland
    Bitbay         poland
    bitsane         uk
    Bleutrade         brazil
    BTCC            uk china
    coinroom         poland
    Liqui          Ukraine
    Poloniex            usa

Hi,

May I know, why you put abucoins & BTCC at Tier 2 ?

For Kraken & Bitstamp, with their current support quality, I don't think that they still deserve for Tier 1 Smiley

You can read on this Kraken official thread :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290799.6440

There is a lot of problems unsolved, including mine..

For Bitstamp, u can find a lot of threads that list disappointed customers with their unsolved problems..
And, in case of my account verification, I have sent all of the required documents more than 1 month ago, then they just email me asking again the document that I have sent more than a month ago.. I think they will need another months to check the documents that I have sent to them (in case they don't lost it again)..
And their Cust. Support needs weeks just for replying with something not helpful at all, & just copy-paste from their standard reply.. Sometimes they even just replying my email with different topic than I have sent (so I don't think that they even read my email)..

I think I should reconsider to trust them with my fund & assets.. considering that they even can not keep the documents that I have sent to them..

For this moment, It's hardly exist any "big" exchange with a descent service (especially support) quality.. Please let me know if it there Smiley..

STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

Abucoins is really impressive I just wish they had the volume, I have not seen quicker and better support from anyone I am talking INSTANT chat I really wish them the best and do hope they get the customer base because they deserve it. As to their security I do not have enough experience there just yet to speak on anything aside from the level of customer care
sarijaya4444

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

LakeBTC and X-Crypto are not part of the list? They're offering higher rate for btc.
LoveWhatYouDo

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:29:55 AM

Do you know anything about http://the bitcell.com?
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

Thanks for making this list OP.

This is a service to buy and sell, not really a exchange. Maybe it can be added.
 https://www.happycoins.com/en
They are around for a few years now.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
OnlineMoneyMaker

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

Hi OP

Can you add ICE3X? Been operating since 2013 in South Africa...
shulzT

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:19:03 AM

Nice fresh updates on Bitsane. Finally, they provided 2FA with Google Auth and little design changes. No issues also. Can anybody share their impressions on Bitsane too? Is there something I should worry about Huh
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

please best way BTC - > Exchanges -> IBAN

amount ~EUR 20-30
-LYNX-SAM-

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

Nice fresh updates on Bitsane. Finally, they provided 2FA with Google Auth and little design changes. No issues also. Can anybody share their impressions on Bitsane too? Is there something I should worry about Huh

Been using Bitsane for a little while now, really handy to have BOTH Etherium and Ripple at one place, putting really high hopes on these folks!
mean ETH and XRP, but yeah, Bitsane are cool too  Cheesy
antietrader

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

Hey,

Nibyx Exchange opens its doors for coins that are struggling to find a place.

Join our discord server: https://discord.gg/yCQFRdP

https://i.imgur.com/bGWmR9X.png

Nibyx Exchange opens its doors for coins that are struggling to find a place.

Join our discord server: https://discord.gg/yCQFRdP
earthborn

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

I guess there's always something you should worry about, don't you think?)) but bitsane is by far a good exchange, even though its trading volume is not big, however it perfectly suits you if you trade relatively small amounts. 
kaikai18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:06:44 AM

among the list, bitxoxo's is not listed but I just want to share my experience with one of the India's major exchange. I have some query about this exchange, and it is a holiday, I try to reach out their support group and I was amazed; why I am expecting to a no answering reply or maybe a bot that may give answer but it was their support group was able to sort it out my query. I was amazed because I found out that they have a 24/7 customers service and it is very important especially to the traders
makarid

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

Hello everyone, very nice exchange list that you have create here.Thank you for that!

I would like to share my experience with coinmate.io exchange. I believe that they must be in Tier 1 place. I am using them over 6 months now every single day.They have the lowest fees to withdraw bitcoin,litecoin and bitcoin cash.They auto adjust the fee for withdraw in order to withdraw your coins ultra fast.On average i pay 0.4 euro per crypto withdraw with their "fast withdraw" service.There is also an option to pay just 0.04 euro to withdraw your cryptos,it just take a little bit longer(not much longer).

Their fiat withdraw options are the most reasonable that i have ever seen in an exchange.They just charge 1 euro for SEPA withdraw(there are banks that charge much more than that!). Their support is very fast in response and solving any issue that i had(there weren't much).They have very good liquidity in all their markets and i like that they don't focus to add more markets just to say that they have many markets,like many exchanges have done.I have made SEPA withdraws as well and i receive my money the next business day.

They have very low fees (0-0.1%) in trading crypto to crypto,and (0-0.35%) on fiat to crypto.

I never had any withdraw issue and i believe this is the most important part in an exchange.They offer 2fa protection also.

Thank you again for this list.
qcashpay

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:54:00 AM

Yes that's all are bitcoin exchanger and qcashpay.com also exchanger you can try-

QCashPay serves since 2013 as fully automated exchanger and specialized for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dash, Zcash, Monero, Ripple, WEX Code, EXMO Code, Perfect Money, FasaPay, Tether, Web Money, EPAY, Western Union, MoneyGram , Bank Wire and UnionPay. The order will be completed within less then 20 minutes which payment mode is automated and 12 hours for semi-automated and 24 hours for manual payment. QCashPay is legally registered in Hong Kong with operational office in China. We have linked with various company in the world for receiving and outgoing payment by western union and moneygram.

Webmoney (WMZ) can be exchanged from/to Western Union, Money Gram, UnionPay and Bank Wire by https://qcashpay.com

For clients who would like to sell large volumes of e-currency or cryptocurrency on regular basis we provide them low rates and faster services.

Certified exchanger:
We provide e-currency exchange service on professional and reliable level therefore QCashPay.com is officially certified by -
1. https://www.perfectmoney.is
2. https://www.wmtransfer.com
3. https://www.epay.com
4. https://www.fasapay.com
5. https://www.dash.org and many more e-currency and cryptocurrency listed exchanger.

User friendly website and support:
Our websites designed with simple interface for our clients so that they can place order easily. We designed easy registration system. No hard registration and verification procedures are required in the beginning.

QCashPay Support Team are always ready to assist you and answer your questions 24/7 hours a day as well as process your transactions round the clock.

Affiliates :
We have nice affiliates feature for our customer so that they can earn commission by his/her invitation to others. We offer upto 20% commission from affiliate.

Contacts:
Telegram: https://t.me/qcashpay
Support: support@qcashpay.com
Gmail: qcashpay@gmail.com
Web: https://qcashpay.com
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:46:06 AM

Abucoins Exchange has a 24/7 live chat support . Due to registration's problems in biggest exchanges I've choosen Abucoins for SiaCoin and Augur trading. I am still waiting for the greater depth of the market
kryptoro

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

ACX            Australia
    bitflyerFX         japan
    Bithumb            korea
    bittrex            usa
    BL3P            NL
    BTC BOX            japan
    coinbase            usa
    coincheck         japan
    COINNEST         Korea
    coinone            korea
    cryptopia         nZ
    gatecoin            hk
    GDAX            usa
    Gemini            USa
    huobi         china
    itbit            usa
    Koinex            India
    Korbit            korea
    kraken            usa
    okcoin            china
    Paymium         France
    zaif            japan

Abucoins         poland
    Bitbay         poland
    bitsane         uk
    Bleutrade         brazil
    BTCC            uk china
    coinroom         poland
    Liqui          Ukraine
    Poloniex            usa

UPDATE:

South African crypto exchange - Kryptoro.

However, as we are still in the crowdsale, I will be able to post some of the exchange's features:

1. The ability to purchase cryptocurrencies using credit cards
2. An instant and simple fiat gateway
3. Multiple fiat-based pairs, beginning with ZAR with an interest to establish Dirham, Naira, and USD base currency pairs in the near future
4. Multiple cryptocurrencies (5/6 on launch)
5. Superior security infrastructure that takes the burden off the user
6. Live trading analysis and trading tools to assist clients in making investment decisions
7. Variable analytics generated by our AI trading software

Our crowdsale (through which you can still invest in safely and get the best ROI) will finish in about 2 weeks and from then on, all of the prior mentioned features will be at your disposal 24/7.

You can also check our Social Media & Forum thread for more information:

1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. BitcoinTalk ANN
4. Medium
5. Telegram
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

The Gemini Exchange just released their mobile application.

https://coincodex.com/article/2738/gemini-launches-mobile-app/
ByBit.com
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 08:59:18 AM

Please add bybit.com

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5080966.0

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

OP is not active for too long so I don't think he is going to update his table in near future.

If you really want exposure to your exchange then better start ad program like signature campaign.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████