Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accept bitcoin in non profit organization  (Read 409 times)
armandoz

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:34:23 PM

you can donate using bitcoin  but why address only in fiat there must be other way not only in fiat. there is must
 be other option and not only one. to make sure that there no hidden agenda. you can donate by transfer it to cash or check if you have a bank account so that somebody will sign if they will going to receive your donation to no profit org.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mettius81 (OP)

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:44:12 PM

you can donate using bitcoin  but why address only in fiat there must be other way not only in fiat. there is must
 be other option and not only one. to make sure that there no hidden agenda. you can donate by transfer it to cash or check if you have a bank account so that somebody will sign if they will going to receive your donation to no profit org.

I think that BTC is not only for trasparency reason. I would like to do this in different ways e for different reasons, i'm sincerely:

- i would like to support BTC and cryptocurrency in expansion in to the market and bring to the middle users an information that also the big Organization want to adopt this;
- i would like to open crowdfunding campaign based on BTC because this can touch a new market segment that otherwise maybe has difficoult to donate;
- give to the market the signal of innovation and modern brand.

Surely in the future the blockchain, the bitcoin can be used for deep reason like transparency and fast to move money to the people that need immediately, to reduce tax etc. etc but now i would like to start this path whith a low technical impact and low investment.

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:34:02 PM

I think that BTC is not only for trasparency reason. I would like to do this in different ways e for different reasons, i'm sincerely:

- i would like to support BTC and cryptocurrency in expansion in to the market and bring to the middle users an information that also the big Organization want to adopt this;
- i would like to open crowdfunding campaign based on BTC because this can touch a new market segment that otherwise maybe has difficoult to donate;
- give to the market the signal of innovation and modern brand.

Surely in the future the blockchain, the bitcoin can be used for deep reason like transparency and fast to move money to the people that need immediately, to reduce tax etc. etc but now i would like to start this path whith a low technical impact and low investment.

Yes it's true, bitcoin is not transparent so I doubt regarding accepting of bitcoin or any crypto currencies of non profit organization. Because most of the private companies was stand alone to their own environment. I guess it gives large impact to the economy of company if they used bitcoin for transparency reasons.

However competition in the market is so large so some of private organization were accepted bitcoin secretly to hide their income and to less their taxes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: