Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin Price Prediction 2018 - 2022  (Read 10109 times)
GOODCASH (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Wise men speak because they have something to say

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:58:15 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:31:33 PM by GOODCASH

Why I think that dogecoin can get these figures?
It is because Bitcoin has a limited supply and everyone want to come to this market but because of too much hype everyone is getting and holding the Bitcoin which will be the result that Bitcoin will loose its worth as many people will run away because it is not fulfilling the Cryptocurrency market expectation, As many people want to trade Altcoins in Bitcoin Market but Bitcoin has a limited supply, low trading volume, people who have become millionaire or billionaire and having lot of Bitcoins, don't care and do nor want to trade this currency anymore and nor they are distributing it because of FUDD that they can loose money anytime and Bitcoin can be a backbone of their assets. They are spending very little which is not enough to fulfill Cryptocurrency market expectations. Just look at SHND, PAC, SPRTS, these are not shitcoins, but having a large volume, only at 1 sat these altcoins having around 17000 BTC sell orders so how Bitcoin Market will cover this? As it is impossible that people will have such amount of Bitcoins this time, & you can also judge this by yourself that if these altcoins reach at the price of 2k to 4k satoshi, Do you think that there will be enough amount of Bitcoins which will be available to trade these altcoins? Ofcourse not and the result will be that, that Bitcoin Market will be crashed and 2 things are possible to be happened, 1 Bitcoin will reach New Highs because of too much demand for Altcoin Trading, or Bitcoin will hit to 0 because of many people will loose hope to trade their Altcoins in this market and will leave this market, this kind of hate towards to the Bitcoin will become a reason that the currency known as Bitcoin will go to 0 and the demand will also be nothing.

Dogecoin Will be $78125 worth coin by 2022, and after that time, the currency can become a joke because of inflation, as the mining has already dead and it will become profitable again when the coin rise

Dogecoin Price Prediction chart

(according to current analytics, the marketcap of dogecoin has increased 25 times comparing to last year December 20, 2016, the inflation was increased around 5 billion this year, if this continues then here is the price prediction of dogecoin)

2018 - 0.19 Cent
2019- around 5 dollar
2020- around 125 dollar
2021- around 3125 dollar
2022- around 78125 dollar

Please consider to donate me some bitcoins

17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:10:46 PM

What are your assumptions based on? I think it's fantastic. The coin was created as a joke. I can not believe even that it can cost 5 dollars. Now it seems ridiculous

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
brushtooth

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:18:39 PM

Doge will break 1c or maybe even 2c in some pumps but other than that it will remain very low and cheap. This coin isn't designed to have a good price, despite its usefulness it can't ever amount to anything of significance because it's nothing more than a joke.

DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:30:14 PM

The dogecoin currency is used a lot to make transfers with lower mining rates. I think in the future it will not go up very much. In 2020 dogecoin will be worth a maximum of 10 dollars.
GOODCASH (OP)

Activity: 117

Wise men speak because they have something to say

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:33:12 PM

Thank you, Hope to get some donations 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D (BTC)  Smiley

The dogecoin currency is used a lot to make transfers with lower mining rates. I think in the future it will not go up very much. In 2020 dogecoin will be worth a maximum of 10 dollars.
Simple_minds

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:20:34 AM

Can't say much about its price...but even tho most ppl think of doge as a joke...transactions are fast and cheap...so I believe, this little joke will be around for a long time...even if ppl used it just for moving funds around.

.....so if you happen to hold a lot of 'em..just pray that you will be able to make some nice profits during occasional P&Ds..
Weaklies

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:27:46 AM

Well that may be created as a joke but people still value the coin means something. And I am interested to know where you have got those analytics of your that price will be like this.

After seeing bitcoin, I believe dogecoin will also have the chance to shine. Also can dogecoin be mined from PC?

Any helpful links regarding that will be helpful. (I know nothing about how to mine)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:38:27 AM

I think because doge coin is fast for transactions and cheap, it might be used to and from from exchanges so people can do arbitrage trading on the cheap. I was thinking this as btc and eth prices for transactions rise. I do not think though that doge coin can be above one or two cents and may be used by various twitter and youtube personalities for pumping and dumping for their own financial gain. Iwas always meant to be a gimmicky coin and to bring new people into crypto currencies but other than that is there any other real world use for it?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
xmyxqbh

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:41:04 AM

1usd is the best
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:41:53 AM

My forecast:
2018: growth at or below the market average
2019: gradual decline
2020+: zero value or about that
Unless some crypto billionaire decide to pump it
Forestype

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:04:44 PM

My forecast:
2018: growth at or below the market average
2019: gradual decline
2020+: zero value or about that
Unless some crypto billionaire decide to pump it
Sounds sad lol... I don't think that DOGE has a lot of potential, it's just another cheap altcoin with fast transactions and a funny logo.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

Dogecoin Will be $78125 worth coin by 2022, and after that time, the currency can become a joke because of inflation, as the mining has already dead and it will become profitable again when the coin rise

(according to current analytics, the marketcap of dogecoin has increased 25 times comparing to last year December 20, 2016, the inflation was increased around 5 billion this year, if this continues then here is the price prediction of dogecoin)

2018 - 0.19 Cent
2019- around 5 dollar
2020- around 125 dollar
2021- around 3125 dollar

Thank you sooooooo much!!!! Just you have forgotten 1 side effect Grin somewhere in the middle (or first quater of 2021) when market cap of Doge will exceed trillion, generally USD will cease to be 'cause......why? If you have such wow, very many - why do you need those greenbacks. Thank you man - lol.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:00:55 PM

This is just one shit post as far as I am concerned.
If you are hoping on giving a prediction based on nothing and expecting a donation as a result of that, then I am sure you must have thought you have been able to fool a lot of people by now right ?

You should also understand that doge is not limited in supply and there are so many reasons it cannot even get to that point when there are so many coins to look out for, but if you feel you dreamed about and your dreams do come true, then you are good to go invest in doge.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
papuayenigine

Activity: 93

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:21:04 PM

I don't understand that, despite a long past relatively many other coins, why it couldn't reach good prices? I've never thought about buying it before. Of course it can give incredible prices because of that it is more easy of changing the prices of the coins which have really low prices, but I don't think to buy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:32:22 PM

Number of idiots who will send you a donation :

-after 1 day : 0
-after 2 days : 0
-after 7 days : 0
-after 365 days : 0

These are my predictions based on current analytics.
You're welcome ,no need to send me money even though I worked hard for this .
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:37:04 PM

2018 - 0.19 Cent
2019- around 5 dollar
2020- around 125 dollar
2021- around 3125 dollar

Please consider to donate me some bitcoins, maybe by your donations, I can be able to make my 1st bitcoin

I do not think doge price could rise so quickly. you base on where to put forth a bold prediction. it has no developers and has not been developed in years. Doge was distributed too much with unlimited Inflation

Make me great again
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:42:02 PM

Year 2018 is year of the dog who knows what will happen to this coin?but in my opinion it is a the most worthless shitcoin ive ever known.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Fria

Merit: 40

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:45:37 PM

2018 - 0.19 Cent
2019- around 5 dollar
2020- around 125 dollar
2021- around 3125 dollar

Please consider to donate me some bitcoins, maybe by your donations, I can be able to make my 1st bitcoin

Wow! this is the most stupid post I ever read today and that dumb donation for your first Bitcoin.
Your prediction is somehow less accurate because nobody could predict the figures unless we're approaching too close to the specific date.
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency volatility is very high so Dogecoin whether will rise or die, that's the most possible to happen for every currencies that are running today.
Fria

Merit: 40

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:48:31 PM

Year 2018 is year of the dog who knows what will happen to this coin?but in my opinion it is a the most worthless shitcoin ive ever known.

Well, Dogecoin isn't a shit coin and I think it has a good future but not as according with the prediction given by the thread starter but I really think it has a potential to be the next Atlcoin someday, not today, not in 2018 but definitely not forever.
Dogecoin is somehow more popular than any underdog coins but this time Dogecoin although has less price per coin the the market capital is so high that makes it one of the strongest coin today.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:48:51 AM

What are your assumptions based on? I think it's fantastic. The coin was created as a joke. I can not believe even that it can cost 5 dollars. Now it seems ridiculous
Apparently, those are just some baseless ridiculous assumptions and I can really imagine how anyone would ever think about something like this in the first place.

Doge is even an abandoned project by its own devs and the only thing still making it relevant right now is the fact that they have been in existence for a while and very good for tipping based on how fast it is, but except that, there is just no reason for doge to really be up to that and even $5 looks crazy to me right now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: