Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: transfer  (Read 98 times)
coindude2017 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:20:31 PM

ive been trying to find a suitable and reputable company that will accept either bitcoin other ether and allow to transfer money to either paypal(dont know if they accept bitcoin or not dont think they do ) or direct to my bank, coinbase seem to be taking a loong time to verify my identity which is really annoying. and i want to be a in a position so that when im ready to pull out i can do with with ease

any suggestions

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:24:17 PM

in what country you are ? try local bitcoin you can buy and sell cryptocurrency (bitcoin i mean) without all KYC thing. but coinbase is safest exchange you can found.
coindude2017 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:28:27 PM

in what country you are ? try local bitcoin you can buy and sell cryptocurrency (bitcoin i mean) without all KYC thing. but coinbase is safest exchange you can found.

in the UK and yea coinbase is better but they seemed to be very over worked, which i understand but just a bit annoying as its been nearly over 2 weeks or so
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:30:44 PM

Practically every website that I know of requires some sort of identification and the only ones that don't are low level players in the game meaning you won't be able to pull out whenever. That being said I would advise you have some patience because once you are verified you can take out amounts probably more than you need to. For instance a verification on Bittrex allows I think for roughly for 100 BTC to be withdrawn everyday. I highly doubt you can go above these limits and if you can kudos to you  Tongue

Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:31:50 PM

in the UK and yea coinbase is better but they seemed to be very over worked, which i understand but just a bit annoying as its been nearly over 2 weeks or so
If you are in the UK, why do you want to use coinbase which is in the US? They do not allow bitcoin transfers from gambling sites and they are now also obligated to submit all the data of their customers. Really the worst selection if you are outside the US.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:42:34 PM

ive been trying to find a suitable and reputable company that will accept either bitcoin other ether and allow to transfer money to either paypal(dont know if they accept bitcoin or not dont think they do ) or direct to my bank, coinbase seem to be taking a loong time to verify my identity which is really annoying. and i want to be a in a position so that when im ready to pull out i can do with with ease

any suggestions

I do not think there are any companies that have the service you are looking for, but instead you can search for traders who need to exchange that is the best way.
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:45:29 PM

I don't about exchange, but you can try localbitcoin or paxful to change your bitcoin to paypal or your bank with opportunity to sell with a good rate.
It works worldwide and it don't need verification0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: