Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising ICO Today  (Read 3352 times)
johniadeluca

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:23:31 PM

Awesome you have WorldBit on there; that's going to be a huge project in my opinion
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:42:32 PM

We are looking for promising ICO Our website is Hoticolist.com
We want to join in Article campaign and telegram for the bounty
We have a writer who will write more than 1000 Words
We are also looking for advertiser we accept new ICO Token
Do you know any promising ICO Today?
I do not know your plans and objectives, but in this situation you could consider the SwissBorg project (CHSB) for studying and further making a decision on investing one of the parts of your bank.
The project deserves attention!!!
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:19:44 PM

Your website has what you are looking for but what do you intend to seek the same from here. Is it advertisment/traffic to your website you are seeking for ? By the way let me give you one promising ICO for you to include in your list if you don't have it on.

Nebeus is a cryptocurrency platform enabling customers to buy, sell, store, remit, lend and borrow funds in cryptocurrency. Work on Nebeus Platform started back in 2014. It has since evolved into a successfully operating company with offices in London and Barcelona.

We strive to develop an open eco-system which will allow consumption and creation of financial services and products based on blockchain and smart contracts in a secure, transparent and convenient environment. We will simplify consumption and development of financial products based on blockchain and smart contracts technology.

ICO participants will be entitled to a 20% share of the profit on an annual basis. In case the company will be sold to a third party, 20% of the sale proceeds will be distributed amongst token holders.

ICO is still ongoing.

georgeforeham

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:51:15 PM

I am looking at Crowdholding.

I like the fact they have a Beta platform since April.

https://crowdholding.com
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:55:31 PM

I think AMLT is the most promising ICO now. Interesting concept and nice marketing techniques will help to attract more people. Roadmap looking great. Solid dev team will able to fulfill their targets. With all those things, Amlt will be a great coin.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:33:21 PM

Promising ICO today would be DIW, and you can find this ICO in the announcement thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2567416
Visit the site here https://www.diwtoken.com/ for more information and details.
hotICOlist (OP)

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:46:17 AM

all suggestion is welcome
we already add some of the suggested ICO you can see it here : https://hoticolist.com/
if anyone have suggested ICO just let us know
JanePorter

Activity: 52
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:30:54 AM

Currently I think INS ecosystem is the best Ico.

I should agree with this.
Another interesting one is ModulTrade
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:59:28 AM

I didn't check your website. But I'm assuming that adbank is already in your list. With the growing community, an awesome platform and outstanding dev team, it has a great potential. A powerful online advertising platform.

[
LupeKidman

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:12:10 AM

Guys, I recently ran into interesting project. ModulTrade. It’s a smart-contract blockchain based trade ecosystem. A platform that will help import or exports your goods across the globe in a fast way, that certainly is a good way to use the blockchain, we soon by soon are getting the blockchain to be used at almost everything, even for virtual pets (kitties everywhere XD). Check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240518.msg22614995#msg22614995
Dilucoins

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

I think Daneel is the most promising ICO today. Because it is one of the most powerful AI in the world. It will help you to process all the information related to cryptocurrencies. You can be acknowledged, advised and be informed.
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

I think, the company Aysio Bluzelle and Nucleus are worthy of your attention. But this is only my opinion.
Sidshark

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:35:11 PM

You should have a really good look at SwissBorg. Very promising and strong road map.
decrya

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

I think crypto banking business is a promising sector.
I investied in boht Crypterium and Bankera. 
luckylauncher

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

I thnk Swissborg, many people say that ICO. and, i already read that whitelist and i am interested
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

Bitroad.io is the most promising ICO at this moment.BTD Coin provides users with a global money transaction method.Today started ICO.I think this is best ICO.You can check details https://bitroad.io/
adurakov
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

CEO in letitplay.io - audio layer of The Internet

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

Our letitplay.io tokensale is coming soon. During the pre-sale we are testing marketing channels and working on our product.

We are creating audio layer of The Internet with attention economy model similar to Steem. We just want to make listening the internet content afordable and more preferable than reading or watching in some cases (while driving for example).

Andrey Durakov - CEO/Founder in letitplay.io
Laya Varghese

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

Boon tech is a platform that provides Secure Escrow System. It is secure are 100 times faster than etherium. Register here to invest: https://boon.vc/

It is the best platform with artificial intelligence to protects the identity of Users
ICO sale is live with 10% registration bonus.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

I didn't check your website. But I'm assuming that adbank is already in your list. With the growing community, an awesome platform and outstanding dev team, it has a great potential. A powerful online advertising platform.
Adbank is a really good project, it has a lot of community support, and it's a great technology team.

Ktsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

I've found an educational ICO called Teachmeplease. I've watched their video, read their WP and I think it's good.

I'm not sure, though, should I invest, for it's yet unclear, will it's rates grow. And I'll be glad to get some advice on that.

Nevertheless, it's worth trying. And, after all, the idea is really good -  education is a cornerstone for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: