Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:19:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An honest review of a cryptotrading group  (Read 98 times)
Ashkap1011 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:45:07 AM

I recently came across  a discord group that I think deserves to be shared-it is a gem https://discord.gg/HSMHyCy
It is a crypto daytrading group where you are able to discuss coins and the state of the market. Also here you are given calls on what coins are healthy to trade and ranges to buy them in to secure a 1%-3% profit in a short time. It honestly has helped me cut on my losses tremendously. I learnt about a lot of mistakes I was making as a new trader and after reading and implementing the information given in the "voodoo library" I've become much better trader. This group uses a mix of not only technical analysis but depth chart analysis to make calls on coins and prices. Seriously, I haven't seen there type of analysis anywhere  else and it really  works for daytrading. The community is growing and is great, the admins are very active and have created a really healthy place for discussion and engagement of cryptotraders. All this for free, if you are serious about daytrading then you can join the higher tiers for an unobjectively great  price. There you can find greater analysis and more calls on coins. Honestly guys after finding this group, I am not part of anything else.
https://discord.gg/HSMHyCy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
everythingforsale

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

Some of those are created just in order to take your money and they actually doesn't give anything... I have been a part of something like that for a $35 per month when guys would just tell each other how great they are.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: