Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Ethereum Fork bring about price increase?  (Read 621 times)
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:57:06 PM

in my opinion it will experience a price increase but not in a fast time it might still take a little longer, but after a hardfork cancellation it turns out ethereum prices are now experiencing price declines, not too much
After the decline those who fomo's buying are now realizing their mistake as they don't have any knowledge about the longer effects of this, lesser block rewards means lesser coins to be awarded in the long run it can bring the value up as supply and demands are also practice inside the market, after the fork it will be notice by people who are aiming for long term success than those who are after with short term earnings.
In general, first of all, you need to understand why prices are rising with hard forks announcements. Whether there will be a twin will have enough decent value, it is quite understandable why everyone wants to have ethereum on their wallets as much as possible.
Perhaps someone is interested in hardfork, he only in order to earn additional income, but I think that investing in ethereum in any case will positively affect this platform. One way or another, we will be doubly winners.
Most of the hardforks participants are only interested to get the fast buck through use ethereum hardfork coin as a way and they can dump it asap. Platform gets positive impact if there will be an important thing being implemented.
It seems to me that today we must first of all expect the scaling of the block chain and the update, which unfortunately is postponed. But I hope that this situation will only make it possible to eliminate the mistakes and to make the ethereum product truly unique and in demand in a society much more than it has been until now.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:47:35 PM

The schedule for the hardfork has got postponed. For some reason surely good price increase can be experienced once after it takes place. Ethereum being the dominant asset next to bitcoin has got the potential to grow high as the investment over ethereum keeps counting even when the market dominance is much low compared to the days when it went close to the dominance level of bitcoin.
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:30:52 PM

I learnt that the ethereum fork will bring about reduction in reward per block for miners from 3ETH to 2ETH thereby causing Ethereum to be scarce.

My question is will the scarcity bring about signifant increase in price?
Looking at the market conditions price will not spike but for longer term there will be slight increase in the price due to scarcity in mining rewards and also this hardfork will not bring huge impact on price before the hardfork even as this hardfork is non contentious which means there will be no separate coins will be going to issued to holders, there will be an upgrade from ETH 1.0 to ETH 2.0.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:47:50 PM

in my opinion it will experience a price increase but not in a fast time it might still take a little longer, but after a hardfork cancellation it turns out ethereum prices are now experiencing price declines, not too much
After the decline those who fomo's buying are now realizing their mistake as they don't have any knowledge about the longer effects of this, lesser block rewards means lesser coins to be awarded in the long run it can bring the value up as supply and demands are also practice inside the market, after the fork it will be notice by people who are aiming for long term success than those who are after with short term earnings.
In general, first of all, you need to understand why prices are rising with hard forks announcements. Whether there will be a twin will have enough decent value, it is quite understandable why everyone wants to have ethereum on their wallets as much as possible.
Perhaps someone is interested in hardfork, he only in order to earn additional income, but I think that investing in ethereum in any case will positively affect this platform. One way or another, we will be doubly winners.
Most of the hardforks participants are only interested to get the fast buck through use ethereum hardfork coin as a way and they can dump it asap. Platform gets positive impact if there will be an important thing being implemented.
It seems to me that today we must first of all expect the scaling of the block chain and the update, which unfortunately is postponed. But I hope that this situation will only make it possible to eliminate the mistakes and to make the ethereum product truly unique and in demand in a society much more than it has been until now.

It always depends on how the network recover back to its previous state, and the forking with expensive fees could initiate profitable price for ethereum. The previous days that eth was having fork, really did great pumps on the market history and many of holder gain better profits. Demand for eth will also increase once this happens again, and this means a good signs for eth to maintain it's momentum soon.

elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:16:41 PM

I learnt that the ethereum fork will bring about reduction in reward per block for miners from 3ETH to 2ETH thereby causing Ethereum to be scarce.

My question is will the scarcity bring about signifant increase in price?
maybe yes, because people want the coin from the fork in Ethereum like fe time ago in Ethereum Classic, but i'm not interest in fork from Cryptocurrency

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: