Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy ICO or Crazy Me?  (Read 651 times)
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:12:26 PM

I was looking to purchase an ICO at a discount.  The more I look into different offers, the more I see that things may be a scam- similar websites, over seas, similar advertisements.  It seems easy to raise millions.  In fact, now every ICO to me looks like a scam.  I don't want to miss out, but of course don't want to be scammed.

Has anyone noticed the same?  Has anyone invested money in an ICO and actually received valuable coins out of it?  If so, which website help you find it?

Not every ICO's are scam... Many ICO's are true Investment and will help you create the real wealth for you in a small period of time. It is just we need to investigate properly while investing in an ICO....Read the whitepaper... Research well about the team...And understand the project and its scope in future.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:17:46 PM

I think you shouldn't forget that these people can easily transfer funds to themselves and keep on doing this to be able to say they have collected millions already.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:14:25 PM

I was looking to purchase an ICO at a discount.  The more I look into different offers, the more I see that things may be a scam- similar websites, over seas, similar advertisements.  It seems easy to raise millions.  In fact, now every ICO to me looks like a scam.  I don't want to miss out, but of course don't want to be scammed.

Has anyone noticed the same?  Has anyone invested money in an ICO and actually received valuable coins out of it?  If so, which website help you find it?

Pay attention to my signature below. This is a very good product Titanium. https://tbis.io/token-sale/ Pre-sale is almost over. ICO is ahead. Read carefully about this product. I think you will not be disappointed. Good luck to you.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:16:55 PM

Everybody knows the average statistics, only 5% of ICO ends successfully, everything else is scam or so, you just do not get good projects.
Juzion

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:24:03 PM

My suggestion buy DBT ICO tokens, 3days to end ICO with 50% bonus hurry up. link https://datbit.org/
landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:43:35 PM

No, you're not crazy. People want to get an income of 1000% by investing in a new project, so there are so many scam in ICO.
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:35:24 PM

Ive investment a lot of ICOs which always fails me even the good rating ICOs sometimes fails,it wond give you any returns,they said icorating.com is a good website for the ratings and reviews.

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:45:38 PM

ICO is project that represent itself only an idea. Nothing more. The other information about the collected money, team and created infrastructure is nothing. You can rely on the true and perspective idea.
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:57:29 PM

Put money in ICOs is an investment with a high risk and high rewards. Some of them are a scam and some other simply can´t reach their goals. However if you find a great ICO, you can get a profit of many times your initial investment. So I think that it´s posible to invest in ICOs but you have to do a great research taking into account everything that has been said in this thread.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:01:40 PM

In reality not all ICO will pay off but this not the limit the fact that there are still ones that do, one just need to do proper research and take time to learn before diving into anyone and there are related topics in these thread too.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
turneps

Activity: 225

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:27:29 PM

The sites like icobench, icodrops help my to make a decision. But they all show the same information. You own independent analysis is the best way

September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:34:09 PM

Someone said that every ICO must be considered a scam until proven otherwise. Smiley However I guess there are a lot of cool projects out there,

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:05:09 PM

Just now, 90% of all ICO projects are scammers. So be very careful. To reduce the risk of losing money you need to carefully study projects. This will help you for sure.
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:13:31 AM

Just now, 90% of all ICO projects are scammers. So be very careful. To reduce the risk of losing money you need to carefully study projects. This will help you for sure.

I don't agree with you... Anyways If you will see the project shared by the asians on all the facebook groups, of course, they are a pure scam! But, if you will look by ICOs on a good website with top ICOs lists, you will find a very good projects!
It depends of your source of information!
cyptosunny

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:16:17 AM

Well nowadays Icos are in great variety so its hard or most probably much difficult to find out the best ICO which can prove profitable in the future so its better to be away from the ICO,s , ofcourse you are not crazy its just the variety of ICO,s which are hard to chose instead of taking part in them find some suitable airdrop or bounties otherwise invest in some cheaper coin which have a long term but good road map
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:06:39 AM

True that. Not even the project buy the development team also. You have to look on their past, on the previous projects so that might help you not to loose everything.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:53:30 AM

There are several ways to minimize risks, one of them is investing in projects that already have a working product with real users.
In this list, only such projects https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2451482.0. Maybe it will be useful for you Smiley

nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:14:00 AM

there is no universal tool, you can wait for some time and see how much the project has collected for example in the middle of the ICO, usually if the sum is more than 10 million it will not be a frank scam, pay attention to Spectiv - a team of experienced developers develops a virtual reality

anigoweb

Activity: 364
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:35:58 AM

I think you are right.  May be best to not participate.

For reference, over the past half year at ICO, I earned $ 15,000 and this is only one third of the shot, which covered losses from other companies. Everyone chooses to take the risk or not.
brokkoly

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:10:55 PM

You are not crazy.
Developers can't work 24 hours a day. And a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: