Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange  (Read 3116 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
clrkstl

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:56:42 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 05:09:47 PM by clrkstl

Thanks Coinhouse.eu

Hi guys, just to inform you that all my pending transactions have been resolved.
Thnaks Coinhouse.eu, and Nicolaas, Special thanks to Leon!
P.S: thanks for everything, and apologies for my insistence.
I'll update all my post to inform all other users.

Solved!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CALIGULAA

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

Nicklass your answer to ticket number 866 is WRONG this is not about an ECA address is about my BTC deposits NOT being credited into my account (you cannot just give me a one line answer to this question, i need real solutions about my money). I have been having this problem for 5 days now and still my money is not credited into my account, an agent has supposedly been looking at this problem for 19 hours and yet there is no feedback from your side.

All I want is for you guys to resolve this problem and credit my wallet with the BTC that I sent you, I have given you all the evidence that you need. I have checked on the blockchain and the BTC is deposited into the account wallet address that was given to me:1iPooG6efdxYBMs45iFEqgy157tHdQTgw

BUT its NOT being shown as credited into my account. I have given you a screenshot of my account showing zero balance and that wallet address as my GIVEN BTC address in the account. The question is very simple if this is supposed to be my wallet address why is it not being credited into my account and if not WHO controls this address?

Listen guys my patience is now wearing thin, Its been 5 days and my money is stuck. I want solutions to this problems and not one line answers with irrelevant facts about ECA (I have not been able to trade to buy ECA because my BTC is not credited into my account)
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:24:25 PM

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR COINHOUSE TO WITHDRAWL MY MONEY, I AM MAD...SHITTY EXCHANGE

you made a ticket 2 hours and a second one 22 min ago. first come first serve. People with older tickets get fixed first.

Kind regards,
Nicolaas
clrkstl

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:57:44 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 05:10:04 PM by clrkstl

Thanks Coinhouse.eu

Hi guys, just to inform you that all my pending transactions have been resolved.

Solved!
undercrypto

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:22:07 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 12:34:48 AM by undercrypto

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR COINHOUSE TO WITHDRAWL MY MONEY, I AM MAD...SHITTY EXCHANGE

you made a ticket 2 hours and a second one 22 min ago. first come first serve. People with older tickets get fixed first.

Kind regards,
Nicolaas

Ticket #806 here, can you solve it? As you can see am one of the first to open ticket.

I will update status here once receive my BTC withdrawal, so everyone can know this is a trusted exchange, and its just temporaly slowly withdrawals.

Thanks in advance

EDIT1: Reply from owner:
I have checked your account and your withdraw will be in the next transaction.

Regards,
Leon

I will update again to check if he keep his word.

EDIT2: They sent btcs already, so, at least for me, THEY ARE LEGIT. Btw, be aware that they are slowly, but they are just starting, so try to be patient with them.

clrkstl

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:26:47 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 05:10:18 PM by clrkstl

Thanks Coinhouse.eu

Solved!
undercrypto

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

@CALIGULAA
@ m4nts1
@undercrypto
and all those who have been scammed ...

Come on guys, let's make a thread to denounce this thief and his scam exchanger.

I dont said so, just want to see how it goes, before judge them.
clrkstl

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:12:51 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 05:10:47 PM by clrkstl

Thanks Coinhouse.eu

Solved!
Bitcoinguru99

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:27:00 PM

All went fine for me and all issues solved. Not everyone seems to have problems obviously. If you look at the volume, they do quite some nice volume so the complaints seem to be quite small compared to that. But still it is important to solve all problems also the smaller ones.
Thanks guys and give this new exchange some fair credit
undercrypto

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

Kind regards,
Nicolaas

Ticket #806 here, can you solve it? As you can see am one of the first to open ticket.

I will update status here once receive my BTC withdrawal, so everyone can know this is a trusted exchange, and its just temporaly slowly withdrawals.

Thanks in advance

EDIT1: Reply from owner:
I have checked your account and your withdraw will be in the next transaction.

Regards,
Leon

I will update again to check if he keep his word.

Updated.
spartakus5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

@Coinhouse,

pls answere. I cannot withraw bitcoin. when i click on submit button nothing happens. Anyone experienced the same Issue ?
Coinshouse whats going on ?
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

I wonder if they are the same people linked to this other exchange here https://www.coinhouse.io/faq

Or, I wonder why they've chosen to have the same name as an existing site. It's not like there are not enough names for an exchange. They probably wanted to take credits of that other site, even if that other one is also a scam, I got scammed over there and they came up with the same excuses, "It was the newbie's fault."

I'm very sorry for the ones who are losing their coins. It's a shame that there is no regulation for this kind of sites after all. That's in my opinion what is going to happen in the near future. Scammers opening decentralized exchanges. I mean the site went live on December 9 and after not even a month users are already having issues with their deposit, legit is something else in my opinion.
undercrypto

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:35:03 AM

@Coinhouse,

pls answere. I cannot withraw bitcoin. when i click on submit button nothing happens. Anyone experienced the same Issue ?
Coinshouse whats going on ?

Try another browser.
clrkstl

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:43:01 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 05:11:03 PM by clrkstl

Thanks Coinhouse.eu

Solved!
tiberian

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:37:14 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 08:02:00 AM by tiberian

Yesterday i tried to withdraw 2.5 btc and it was stated as Suspect automatically. I was trusting this site but i'm suspecting now. Is there anyone that can withdraw after suspect status?  
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

Come on Nicolaas, give me an answer about my withdrawal, you have many answers to give us.

i send you a answer in your ticket yesterday, and now you opend up a scam topic on bitcointalk! Good luck with that one!

Still your ticket wil get fixed once the developer is @ your ticket number. You can shout scam all you want wont help you any faster earlier tickets get addressed to first.

AND ALL TICKETS WIL BE TAKEN CARE OFF.

Till that cant do anything as i handle tickets answer and i can do little things but only 1 or 2 people in our team handle database isseus.
So we dont fuck anything up in database.

Side note:  batched withdraw can only fix 20 withdraw's at once.

We got tickets of people with 2FA errors, email error, people who dont understand trading think we are a supermarket with fixed prices.

at this time for support we have

Nicolaas (me)
Leon (also developer so a very busy man)
And since last monday Ham (but ham needs some guidance as he is new in crypto, sow please give him some slack)

At least we are answering tickets and assisting as much as we can as fast as we can. unlike other exchange that dont even get back to you on your support request.

Kind regards,

Nicolaas
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:44:59 AM

Yesterday i tried to withdraw 2.5 btc and it was stated as Suspect automatically. I was trusting this site bu i'm suspecting now. Is there anyone that can withdraw after suspect status? 

Did you make a support ticket as well?
if not please do so so i can forward it to Leon.

Kind regards,
Nicolaas   

PS: all suspect tickets get a urgent flag put on them
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:52:16 AM

i have updated the OP with a workaround for the 2FA error some people are having.

Got that from a client in our freshdesk
tiberian

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:17:16 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 09:28:23 AM by tiberian

Yesterday i tried to withdraw 2.5 btc and it was stated as Suspect automatically. I was trusting this site bu i'm suspecting now. Is there anyone that can withdraw after suspect status?  

Did you make a support ticket as well?
if not please do so so i can forward it to Leon.

Kind regards,
Nicolaas  

PS: all suspect tickets get a urgent flag put on them

I have just created it. I will post developments here. Ticket number : 1645
CALIGULAA

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

Nicklass,
You promised me that Leon was working on my ticket 866, that was 1 day and 19 hour ago. Whats the progress on this? I need my BTC this has been going on for 6 days now and still no resolution!

I need an answer from Leon today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: