Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "You've got two, he's got none, give him one!" - Redistribution of Health  (Read 8024 times)
jgraham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

<Pretentious and poorly thought out latin phrase>

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 03:31:43 PM

That wasn't my definition.  It was the one supplied (and implicitly agreed to) by myrkul.  You want to expand upon it?  Go ahead.
So you are saying that the mere threat of initiation of force upon my property is NOT coercion.  Coercion exists when the threat of initiation of force upon my property is dependent on my performing an act I am unwilling to do?

Right?

If you are willing to pay your taxes, then by definition it can't be coercion since you are willing, making it voluntary. Inversely, if you aren't willing to pay those taxes, then coercion IS necessary to make you pay them. Are you incapable of reading a dictionary and drawing basic conclusions?
Hey it's Mr. You-can't-prove-a-negative!

Just in case you missed all the...you know...words pointing to this fact.   I'm not asking for examples of your (or bitcoin2Cash's or myrkul's) definition I'm asking for you to validate my restatement of said definition.

It's actually a common theme used in various models of argumentation.  Why is it so few here actually know how to make a point?

I'm rather good with Linux.  If you're having problems with your mining rig I'll help you out remotely for 0.05.  You can also propose a flat-rate for some particular task.  PM me for details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: