Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IoT-Chain  (Read 94523 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

Guys here is an article I wrote on IoTchain I hope you enjoy reading it Smiley
https://steemit.com/iot/@cnote328/recent-activities-on-iotchain-itc

i've heard of ITC 6 months ago and look it up and i actually liked it but did not invest at the time and today i was here to ask about recent updates and activities in the project and i found your article. great job i'll be keeping and eye on it looking for a nice entry now

It’s always great when you find an old token that you looked into before, also you have the opportunity now to see how well the ITC token has performed in the past before you invest. There’s good money to be made on this token and it’s an excellent trading opportunity.

Most of the tokens go down after listing due to bounty hunter dumping or impatient investors booking small profit, but that gives opportunity to long term investors to buy good quality Tokens. I think ITC can be considered for investment.

I think the drop can also be attributed to the fact that many ICOs do not have much progress to keep others excited and willing to invest and buy; since many would buy because they know they price would  moon.

Yes I agree that’s a big reason why markets are down, the market is FLOODED at the moment with ICO projects and airdrop tokens that no one really cares about, I think a lot of investors are moving out of these projects which is causing the bear market we are in because people are very eager to exit the markets.

For me when this happens you need to look to projects like IoT Chain that are working on something special and have an experienced & well established team. The updates they are providing weekly give a lot of good news especially about development on the main net that is planned to release in December.

There are a lot of good tokens you can buy during this bear market due to the massive drop in prices providing huge discounts. ITC token for me is a great option because the entry point of around $0.60 is ridiculously low. Imagine buying a 1000 tokens now for $600 and say in a years time it went back up to ATH of $9.00. You would have made $8400 and an ROI of 1400%, that’s incredible potential right there.

that's a nice calculation, 1400% ROI would be great. But I am sure you are right, even if I would go further. in 2 years, the ATH is certainly well over $ 9 :-)

Mainnet launch by year end will give good boost to the ITC token price. If everything goes as per roadmap for ITC then we might have to wait for 2 years Smiley
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

It’s gonna be a long while before we get back to ATH and I think the entire landscape of the marketplace is going to look drastically different I get the feeling we’re going to see neo and eth playing a much bigger play against btc with projects like itc breaking into the top of the list in their own niches
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

I think its a good entry point for investors and just as the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, we can get to see a rise in change in just few hours after the above comment, the land is green again and i'm sure some investors must have bagged some good profit in just few hours, that's to show how volatile the market is, nevertheless, ITC is still doing good

You are right mate. now is a good point to enter into IoTChain. I hope after the SEC comments about ETH the market will recover very quick.

I was kind of hoping it would go down a little further so I could buy some more ITC and a few other tokens I had my eyes on. By the end of this year all coins will be hitting all time highs so I think now is a perfect time to stack up on tokens.

Lol I still think this is not  a bad timing to fill ones bags. I am hoping to hear some news on partners that would use IoTchain as I think that would be really helpful at this stage.

Agreed but I think we won’t see much further of a dip I’m pretty sure we will see some stability and three an upward swing back to natural growth probably a more realistic market vs the crazy manipulated hikes we saw last year in the market still a good time to buy good projects

I hope so.. The market needs to start recovering soon. The dip had eaten down the market that i think it will  take some time before we can go back to the natural state.

The beauty of crypto is that it can recover at anytime with outrageous speed. The crypto market can experience a full recovery within 24hrs with just a single news. And so also can go dip within 24hrs too
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

Overall crypto market is going down but I think it will start moving up soon. Meanwhile it's time to collect some good Tokens and hold it for few months.
Lot of positive announcement expected from ITC is coming months.

This period is the entry point for ITC trust me, it's currently half its price, coinmarketcap.com ain't a far reach smart investors, bagging more ITC is a definitive

Checked coinmarketcap and saw Itc had dropped to half of its price. The market has really done it's part on Itc. But i am happy because i am going to bag more ITC token and hold for long.

Everyone is looking at the world cup to shoot up price of token even some top currencies as well, I'm not really bothered of current trend, got my hand on some tokens recently and ITC wasn't left out

Good. This current down move given me opportunity to buy ITC and some other tokens. I was waiting for this chance since long time.

I just hope it would not last long; It has been a tough year we haven't seen a proper bull run recently. They seem to have a good volume well they have had a great volume and i hope it would recover soon Smiley
Yes. Whole crypto market is down fortunately. If you see in coinmarketcap they have 4,633,880 trading volume. And it is right time to buy and hold ITC also.

There is a lot of uncertainty in the market and all currencies are mostly red. Now is the time to buy ITC, before the testnet launch in October.

After Testnet comes mainnet right?

I think this move and news will move ITC to ATH, I really can't stop stocking my bag as ITC is still down below price, hope y'all are bagging too lol

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ranlovic

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

Good evening all!
It's a crypto trade is very good! Excellence plan, a very detailed and profitable logo.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

Overall crypto market is going down but I think it will start moving up soon. Meanwhile it's time to collect some good Tokens and hold it for few months.

This period is the entry point for ITC trust me, it's currently half its price, coinmarketcap.com ain't a far reach smart investors, bagging more ITC is a definitive

Checked coinmarketcap and saw Itc had dropped to half of its price. The market has really done it's part on Itc. But i am happy because i am going to bag more ITC token and hold for long.

Everyone is looking at the world cup to shoot up price of token even some top currencies as well, I'm not really bothered of current trend, got my hand on some tokens recently and ITC wasn't left out

Good. This current down move given me opportunity to buy ITC and some other tokens. I was waiting for this chance since long time.

I just hope it would not last long; It has been a tough year we haven't seen a proper bull run recently. They seem to have a good volume well they have had a great volume and i hope it would recover soon Smiley
Yes. Whole crypto market is down fortunately. If you see in coinmarketcap they have 4,633,880 trading volume. And it is right time to buy and hold ITC also.

There is a lot of uncertainty in the market and all currencies are mostly red. Now is the time to buy ITC, before the testnet launch in October.

I think this move and news will move ITC to ATH, I really can't stop stocking my bag as ITC is still down below price, hope y'all are bagging too lol

Yeah, the testnet is launching in October, then the mainnet is set to launch around december time if everything with the testnet goes right (This is a public testnet though, it's currently in a private one from my understanding) exciting times for ITC coming up.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

Guys here is an article I wrote on IoTchain I hope you enjoy reading it Smiley
https://steemit.com/iot/@cnote328/recent-activities-on-iotchain-itc

i've heard of ITC 6 months ago and look it up and i actually liked it but did not invest at the time and today i was here to ask about recent updates and activities in the project and i found your article. great job i'll be keeping and eye on it looking for a nice entry now

It’s always great when you find an old token that you looked into before, also you have the opportunity now to see how well the ITC token has performed in the past before you invest. There’s good money to be made on this token and it’s an excellent trading opportunity.

Most of the tokens go down after listing due to bounty hunter dumping or impatient investors booking small profit, but that gives opportunity to long term investors to buy good quality Tokens. I think ITC can be considered for investment.

I think the drop can also be attributed to the fact that many ICOs do not have much progress to keep others excited and willing to invest and buy; since many would buy because they know they price would  moon.

Yes I agree that’s a big reason why markets are down, the market is FLOODED at the moment with ICO projects and airdrop tokens that no one really cares about, I think a lot of investors are moving out of these projects which is causing the bear market we are in because people are very eager to exit the markets.

For me when this happens you need to look to projects like IoT Chain that are working on something special and have an experienced & well established team. The updates they are providing weekly give a lot of good news especially about development on the main net that is planned to release in December.

There are a lot of good tokens you can buy during this bear market due to the massive drop in prices providing huge discounts. ITC token for me is a great option because the entry point of around $0.60 is ridiculously low. Imagine buying a 1000 tokens now for $600 and say in a years time it went back up to ATH of $9.00. You would have made $8400 and an ROI of 1400%, that’s incredible potential right there.

that's a nice calculation, 1400% ROI would be great. But I am sure you are right, even if I would go further. in 2 years, the ATH is certainly well over $ 9 :-)

1400% return is huge. Based on the current development/status, partnerships, I this its possible that ITC will reach its all time high of $9 or may go beyond that based on the future progress of this project.

1400% is indeed a nice roi and it is a long way to reach all time high again. If you compare IoTChain with other IoT project, ITC has a lot of potential  to catch up in value.
Probably this is a possible and great even. I am also expecting the same things in upcoming time period. So I will not going to sell tokens.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

I think its a good entry point for investors and just as the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, we can get to see a rise in change in just few hours after the above comment, the land is green again and i'm sure some investors must have bagged some good profit in just few hours, that's to show how volatile the market is, nevertheless, ITC is still doing good

You are right mate. now is a good point to enter into IoTChain. I hope after the SEC comments about ETH the market will recover very quick.

I was kind of hoping it would go down a little further so I could buy some more ITC and a few other tokens I had my eyes on. By the end of this year all coins will be hitting all time highs so I think now is a perfect time to stack up on tokens.

Lol I still think this is not  a bad timing to fill ones bags. I am hoping to hear some news on partners that would use IoTchain as I think that would be really helpful at this stage.

Agreed but I think we won’t see much further of a dip I’m pretty sure we will see some stability and three an upward swing back to natural growth probably a more realistic market vs the crazy manipulated hikes we saw last year in the market still a good time to buy good projects

I hope so.. The market needs to start recovering soon. The dip had eaten down the market that i think it will  take some time before we can go back to the natural state.

I don't want to be the pressemistic one but I don't think it will take sometime to get back to what witness last year and earlier this year. But hey anything could happen in the crypto world.

Yea, the last part of your statement just gave up the actual point of what crypto is all about, i'm more concerned about the price of ITC which to me has been doing good in this turbulent period, the increase and decease of the price rate has been on a healthy fashion and has given the community some sort of confidence and a lot of expectation awaits
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:34:21 AM

It’s gonna be a long while before we get back to ATH and I think the entire landscape of the marketplace is going to look drastically different I get the feeling we’re going to see neo and eth playing a much bigger play against btc with projects like itc breaking into the top of the list in their own niches

It is important that ICOs would also focus on generating traction. It seems majority have releases or functional products but lack the traction which will drive the price up regardless of speculation.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

It is important that ICOs would also focus on generating traction. It seems majority have releases or functional products but lack the traction which will drive the price up regardless of speculation.

Yeah, I totally agree with you I believe ETH will play a crucial role but for neo I really don't know how. Anyway eventually most if them will get the necessary traction. I believe

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:18:46 AM

Yeah, I totally agree with you I believe ETH will play a crucial role but for neo I really don't know how. Anyway eventually most if them will get the necessary traction. I believe

Lot of ICOs are coming to market with promise to change this or that, but only few projects doing what they have claimed to do. So I don't know how it will affect ETH price. I mean if only 10 out of 100 ICO are successful then how market will see this?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

Lot of ICOs are coming to market with promise to change this or that, but only few projects doing what they have claimed to do. So I don't know how it will affect ETH price. I mean if only 10 out of 100 ICO are successful then how market will see this?

Not all projects will be successful no, but they are all trying to become the next innovative project - the ones that suceed are the ones who solve real life problems like IoT chain
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

Yeah, the testnet is launching in October, then the mainnet is set to launch around december time if everything with the testnet goes right (This is a public testnet though, it's currently in a private one from my understanding) exciting times for ITC coming up.

October is not far away, I am very curious.
I think 2 months testing will be enough for the team to really start in december. and then it's party time:-)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

I think 2 months testing will be enough for the team to really start in december. and then it's party time:-)

I am also adding ITC tokens, I am expecting good announcements in coming months, also testnet and mainnet launch will be there in next 6-7 months.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

I am also adding ITC tokens, I am expecting good announcements in coming months, also testnet and mainnet launch will be there in next 6-7 months.

I managed to grab a few in the dip recently that im going to hold onto for the mainnet launch around xmas time, should hopefully see a nice little increase from that.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:37:32 AM

I managed to grab a few in the dip recently that im going to hold onto for the mainnet launch around xmas time, should hopefully see a nice little increase from that.

I think all people who believe in IoTChain grabbed or will grab some ITC in the dip. Most of them will hold for at least 6 months or more.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

Amazing souvenirs IOT-chain has made i saw them on their Twitter here: https://twitter.com/IoT_Chain/status/1007534874754813953, are there other colors available or is it only in black?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

Amazing souvenirs IOT-chain has made i saw them on their Twitter here: https://twitter.com/IoT_Chain/status/1007534874754813953, are there other colors available or is it only in black?

It would look pretty good in additional colors but really comes down to them setting up the brand colors as then using that to build out their swag with the colors but I agree in fact I’d love to see a lighter set
Dave Brunun

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

I expect this idea will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!  Good luck all!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

It would look pretty good in additional colors but really comes down to them setting up the brand colors as then using that to build out their swag with the colors but I agree in fact I’d love to see a lighter set

I love the black colours they bring out the iot logo perfectly and it is also very beautiful and attractive. So you know how one can get their hands on them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: