Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc good experience for young people  (Read 1815 times)
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:34:20 AM

Actually  i am at the middle age, and i am first encounter to invest because before i don't want to try it because many news on television i've watch is more on scam even a people with highest degree loss their money on investing. But after i see the result on bitcoin on how it change our world those who are here, i choose to try and until now i hold my bitcoin and waiting for the perfect time to sell.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

I agree with you that Bitcoin is a great experience for young people because Bitcoin is digital currency which is also available on the internet which can help them in their life.BTC is a new income of young people, so it can develop their skills and knowledge.
Btc is really helpful for youths people who finished graduation in my country where running for jobs . After bitcoin or cryptocurrency evolution and also youtube earnings most of the people are independent earning theri income which is huge from salary . Its changing the youths financial status.
aliceayag

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:42:18 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.

Precisely, bitcoin can encourage younger generation on investing, trading , buying and selling. They can do a lot to invest their money than to spend it with nothing. If we explain it to them the strategies,how it works and etc. I think their interest in bitcoin will be wide.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:46:03 AM

I think it is a great idea that our youngsters should have an experience handling and managing Bitcoins, its will help them big time in not only knowing what it is, how it works but also all the things they will experience through handling it like, patience, desicion making skills, how to deal with its volatility and stuff. It is a bout time that we guide, equip and prepare them for their future.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.

True,  as young as possible,  let your child know how the world of bitcoin works.  You can teach them and guide them for them to be equipped in the future by investing in bitcoin.  This is not that complicated, you just have to be patient when explaining things.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

Bitcoin is great for all ages, from kids to the elderly, I'm sure bitcoin is the future of the global transaction system so it's worth our use from now on, we'll be sorry if someday the price skyrocket, this is a good opportunity to get started right away.
Yeah but there's a lot of problem when it comes to elders who heavily to welcome new great things , an innovation like cryptocurrency , they prefer to remain do everything in old school, traditionally. Where young people always welcome on any changes that could make this world a better place. technology aren't friendly for elders it's fit perfectly for young man to continue develop or even create Bitcoin business.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:52:53 AM

I think yes, it's more comfortable and even better for young people to do BTC not just because they are young but they all have the opportunity ... they are adventurous, risk takers and love challenges and are not afraid to try new things, they are smart and also they learn and customize the system easily not as old but when it comes to an older life experience has many things to offer .. bu in this kind of field let's hand it to the younger generation who can be better than us
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

I agree with you that BTC does give young people more opportunities.

Only young people will quickly accept something new, and we can learn new things from bitcoins and make more money through bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best.
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

Bitcoin helps a lot, but can also spoil some representatives of young generation. Some teens may get wrong life paradigma by such experience. They are at new high wave for now, it makes them think that life is strall in a park, they beleive speculation maintains their life forever. It would be hard for them to face real labor if something will go wrong in crypto field

multikript888

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:18:41 PM

When a user loses his wallet, it has the effect of withdrawing money from circulation. Lost Bitcoin still remain in the chain of blocks, as well as the rest of Bitcoin.
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

You are right Sir. I treat bitcoin also as good experience to help me open my mind for the possibilities to learn stocks and trading. It bonus is only I can also earn at the same time.
I am still young and I am eager to start stock market but I don't want to risk money that much. Bitcoin helped me have a bit of experience and feel how stock market works.
With a very little sum of money I can start trading.
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

I agree with you that bitcoin is a very good experience for young people because as we now that majority of young people they are using internet and bitcoin is also I digital currency which is also available on internet and I’m sure that bitcoin will teach them a lot of them about saving and trade etc. and I’m sure they will also start earning from bitcoin which can help them in their life and their life’s can be change in a short time.
I also agree with you. I am a young man trying to earn money from the internet and some people taught me about bitcoin and entered the forum. in these few months I am earning more than $ 8000. for me this is a process of development of life and technology. is a good thing for everyone to learn.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

I think it is not only a good experience for young people; it is in fact a great experience for all. I think, though, you were saying it is a great experience for young people because these set of the population is still believed to be very much in good shape health-wise, aggressive in investing, and there is so much to gain in the sense that they have lots of brand new opportunities set for them because of their youth and up-to-date ideologies. Also, when they lose in this endeavor, they are believed to recover well because they still do not have much financial obligations and are not retirees soon. Nevertheless, I believe this experience brings so much good to everyone because of the learning we get from it. As they say, you do not lose a thing when you have learned something. That is the takeaway.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

Bitcoin is a good experience in a young age.They will learn how to manage their own money and save for their future But before that learning in this kind of crypto is needed.Like in schools before you take exams you need to study for you to pass it.Likewise here you need to have knowledge about BTC for you to make a good profit.
Experience is the best learning.
Sergey190785

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:39:54 PM

For young people, bitcoin is a good chance to gain financial independence and realize their dreams and ideas

Lucas Kronenberg

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:48:41 PM

For my opinion, its good for expirience for young people and their development. For exmple, I saw how my younger frends to reach a high goals in criptocurrency, and this expirience helped them to become a thoughtfull persons
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:25:28 AM

I agree with you that BTC does give young people more opportunities.

Only young people will quickly accept something new, and we can learn new things from bitcoins and make more money through bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best.
Young people are more energetic and that they have fresh mind and are this much capable that they can even bear losses as well and that they are emotionally much stringer. All these things help them in having an opportunity of making a better carrier in the world of crypto currencies and this way, they get an opportunity of making much better earning as well by learning new things in lesser time.
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

It's good for young people to have experiences with investing and investments and also get to know how they work, pick up good tips and advice on the best route of action to take when investing. It's good for them to get a first hand knowledge of bitcoin.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:07:12 AM

Whatever it is Im so happy that I experience having a crypto and learning almost everything about it. It may be the best experience for the new generation. Earning on their own without the help of their parents..
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

Yes BTC has helped me a lot.My journey in crypto world started with bitcoin.I heard about bitcoin from one of my friends who is a hero member in this sub forum.I was really curious about this digital money back then and did a lot of research and then I got to know about altcoins and ICOs etc.So bitcoin has helped me come into the cryptoworld and I am glad about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: