Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22010 times)
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

A truly beautiful idea, but will it be appreciated by a wide range of consumers? Do you have enough experience for the team when you have to face real difficulties?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

It agricultural enhancement together with sciences that ATFS was offered. People all over will get totally amazed with this program.

Not only amazed but they can also learn and taught other people what they learned about the program also gaining knowledge in making good and healthy food via using vegetables instead of red meat.
People will truly appreciate this project because it will do alot of benefits to thier life in terms of nutrition and health.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:47:42 AM

Our economy is in the stage wherein, in the field of Agricultural Industry, there are several obstacles needed to be faced and make solutions for the better changes of the community. And this amazing project, which is the ATFS will make our food industry better. I will be looking forward for this project to become successful. I know ATFS can make it. GoodLuck to the team.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

I really wonder how the plant based meat is going to be the futures top protein alternative and the solution to the world's pending meat shortage issue but I believe ATFS innovation can help the future and deal with it.

Well, for now, that is not happening it is there future plans. And for now, we are expecting they will launch soon there mission one it's likely they will make a decent lab and greenhouses for the plants and also for research for plants that will grow soon.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

Our economy is in the stage wherein, in the field of Agricultural Industry, there are several obstacles needed to be faced and make solutions for the better changes of the community. And this amazing project, which is the ATFS will make our food industry better. I will be looking forward for this project to become successful. I know ATFS can make it. GoodLuck to the team.
Yes, this project will help many people to achieve speed and quality in agricultural and also increase the profits of the agricultural industry. This is a very important project for the future as most of the people are turning to technology which will reduce the food production rate so this project will help in maintaining the agricultural industry in the future.

You are right, ATFS project will surely help all the peole but before it happen atfs needsto have more investors and supporters so that they can sure that the project can run smoothly.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

The idea, like many projects, is good, but the developer has a very closed technology and I did not find the details of getting "meat" on the site. Where can I see more information?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

This project will give high benefit to peoples as they will make the production speed fast which will make the prices of food products or plant meat very low and affordable by every person on the earn. I think this project can create a revolution in the future and be very successful.
The platform I think is to provide the farmers more knowledge about increasing their productivity because we people are rapidly increasing which will soon reached to have problems in food supply. By solving this problem, atfs will have to do some thorough research on how they will resolve about insufficient supply of food and meat.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

The team members of ATFS project vow to enhance peoples quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system which will bring a huge change in the agriculture system in the future, so i choose ATFS.

Me too, I am following this project for a while now and I already see that they already made a good improvements with atfs project. I am looking forward for more developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

The team members of ATFS project vow to enhance peoples quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system which will bring a huge change in the agriculture system in the future, so i choose ATFS.

Me too, I am following this project for a while now and I already see that they already made a good improvements with atfs project. I am looking forward for more developments.
Yes, ATFS is a very promising project which is about to create a revolution in the food industry and also earn huge profits from this. Making this a very popular project among the investors. The team is promoting this project more and more every day using their skills and experience As we can see the project is getting a large response from last days and will surely reach its hard cap soon.

Jedie22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

This project will give high benefit to peoples as they will make the production speed fast which will make the prices of food products or plant meat very low and affordable by every person on the earn. I think this project can create a revolution in the future and be very successful.
As far as I understand about the concepts and different advocacy on this project I really admire their great features that suitable in our society. As this project is in progress that the project aims the development of Disruptive Decentralized Platform, and production of Plant-Based Meat. Is there any video on this project? so we will know the possible process like on how to have an output and the possible chemicals since we talk about food of this project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

I really wonder how the plant based meat is going to be the futures top protein alternative and the solution to the world's pending meat shortage issue but I believe ATFS innovation can help the future and deal with it.
I also really wonder how it will be made. I tried asking on the telegram but i didn't get any response.
All the necessary links to the social networks of this project are on the first page. There is also a Telegram that you need.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

Yes, ATFS is a very promising project which is about to create a revolution in the food industry and also earn huge profits from this. Making this a very popular project among the investors. The team is promoting this project more and more every day using their skills and experience As we can see the project is getting a large response from last days and will surely reach its hard cap soon.
Sounds like more people are now getting interested into this project because of their purpose to the community that is to help solve the problems about food shortage. Aside from that, ATFS offers great discount on their ICO so investors will have the chance to gain more profits.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:30:25 PM

I also really wonder how it will be made. I tried asking on the telegram but i didn't get any response.
I didn't get any response too about the question of this last time. Hoping that one of the team will be able to see this in order to enlighten our mind on how did they do that and the question of is it safe?
there is already plant based meat in the market check the bran "Beyond meat" They have answers to all your questions including the receipts and what kind of products are there.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

I wonder how the plant based meat is going to be the future's top protein alternative and the solution to the worlds pending meat shortage issue but i believe ATFS innovation can help future.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

I wonder how the plant based meat is going to be the future's top protein alternative and the solution to the worlds pending meat shortage issue but i believe ATFS innovation can help future.
Will the project involve meat into it? I thought it is a agri tech project and has nothing to do with the meat rearing and poultry but if the project is planning to add it then surely they can have immense profits out of it as the top quality products always have a happy ending.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

At present, at least in my country and personally in my city at all vegetarian trade and industry is practically not advanced. And I consider, if to open such vegetarian point, then sales will be entirely lowly and it is necessary close their shop because of losses.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

At present, at least in my country and personally in my city at all vegetarian trade and industry is practically not advanced. And I consider, if to open such vegetarian point, then sales will be entirely lowly and it is necessary close their shop because of losses.
This project is not about vegetraian food, but about advanced agriculture. Humanity consumes a lot of plants and vegetables, so if we can intensify production and lower costs, it will do just fine.
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

Is the smart farm really can be useful and are the plants that will be growing with that kinds of process fit to be eaten? Science and Technology will be added in the process to make the plants grow faster than the traditional way, how can we be sure that there's no added harmful substance in the process?
Because this food will do all tests and regulatory compliance. So if it's safe than we'll see it. If it's not, states just won't allow it. Everything is simple.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

I in this flight have long asked a question, in occasion of alteration of meat бклкa and grassy. no one answered me
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

they are creating a supplement if am right so basically another version with a better protein is like agrictech mets blockchain here with farms and labs to do their research and expands

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: