Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi there all.  (Read 49 times)
niceynuff (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:12:59 PM

First I'd like to say hello to everyone here.  As someone new to currency mining... only 2-3 weeks practising and get the hang of..... also building up some affordable kit financed from ebay sales of my stuff i don't need anymore.....lol and utilising my gaming rig +enhancements... of what I already had..I have decided to stick with my roots..and mine on bytecoin UK. @ the moment.. my hardware is.. as my gaming/mining rig...  is  an intel  7700k cpu +gpu's 1070+1080 .  doing 1100 on the gpu's and 150 on the cpu (~ 4 threads via minergate gui).. (i hav'n't sorted a command window bat cpu for bytecoin uk yet... but will get round to it v soon if at all poss) other old pc setup now has  3x 1050 ti's   (asus boost ones) doing a total of 900 h/s on pool?  does that sound right? anyways seem to be mining @ 700-900 coins daily about.
I also put some cash in as I heard from a 'storage engineer and online  investor at a well know uk bank.. that its a good possibility to really hit 1 usd 2018. (tbo ...at 60yrs age) anything will do...as long as it stays above the xxxxxxxx28   i bought/mined them at...
anyways.. most of you will have a lot more experience than me...even tho i started working in computing in 75'.. even working on 'the baby' which was rebuilt in manchester and exhibited at manchester science and engineering museum.  

Any help and feedback to help me on my way to a prosperous future.. if not for me but my missus... help would be appreciated.
cheers
Geoff.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: