Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:27:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Jumps High This year  (Read 930 times)
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

I think it may reach 50000$+ by the end of this year for sure. Bitcoin is getting 10x every year and this year the price has already reached $15000 and $50000 may not be a big leap.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lutfor

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

Definitely bitcoin price will be going up day by day. I personally believe that, by the end of 2018 bitcoin price will be 40,000$+. So I already go with btc & hold some dollars for future.I have no doubt & I know bitcoin future is very bright. I suggest you to do the same. It's great opportunity for us & also best time for take effective steps. Wish you all the best.
Albe96XDAa

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

Definitely bitcoin price will be going up day by day. I personally believe that, by the end of 2018 bitcoin price will be 40,000$+. So I already go with btc & hold some dollars for future.I have no doubt & I know bitcoin future is very bright. I suggest you to do the same. It's great opportunity for us & also best time for take effective steps. Wish you all the best.

Definitely it will be best if prices go up day by day but always prepare for rainy days and have enough cash flow to do what you want to do in time of any situation.
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

2018 will be more suprised, maybe bitcoin can reach 50k
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

As per my opinion in 2018 bitcoin will grow and it will achieve $50000 target by the year end.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

this time is the beginning of 2018 and I see the bitcoin price movement has shown an increase. I hope this will continue and bitcoin gets higher. but I always feel worried when a lot of hard fork happens.

iamhammaad

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

what is bitcoin ? i dont know anything about it? what is crypto currency?
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

I think for this year bitcoin prices will soar again, like yesterday that almost touched $ 22,000 price, so I believe this year will be reached even exceeds the price, and I've been stocking for a long time to wait for the rise of bitcoin prices.
Rakhimovich

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

Hey....Guys

I'm a newbie and don't know about the large investments in Cryptocurrency. But I see This year Bitcoin Price going very high. How the Predictions of 2018? Can I invest in Cryptocurrency in 2018?

Please Suggest me!

My expectation is that this year's bitcoin will grow to $ 50,000
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

Bitcoin is predicted to continue to rise in price so I would suggest that it would not hurt you to try to invest in bitcoin before you regret later. The higher transaction costs indicate that the bitcoin enthusiasts are increasing in addition to the bitcoin that is getting closer to the limit of the amount.
elite2291

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

Bitcoin will be on the up and up as the year goes on. Get into crypto as fast as you can. It's always better to do it now than later.
Raisul Islam

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:25:02 PM

In this crypto world bitcoin is father of cryptocurrency.Bitcoin jumps in the previous year very soon.Bitcoin price rising up was the most prectable things on this year.In the back year many people get more profite then they extualy want.I should involed with bitcoin so closser then now,Because bitcoin is head of cryptocurrency.
carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

Hey....Guys

I'm a newbie and don't know about the large investments in Cryptocurrency. But I see This year Bitcoin Price going very high. How the Predictions of 2018? Can I invest in Cryptocurrency in 2018?

Please Suggest me!
bitcoin now day by day pump big amount .i just say bitcoin in this year jump to $50000.

tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:46:31 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion. bitcoin will continue to increase prices in 2018. attract more investment capital. Many will continue to buy Bitcoin to store and Bitcoin business forms are opened

poor-yorik

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:49:24 PM

I think it may reach 50000$+ by the end of this year for sure. Bitcoin is getting 10x every year and this year the price has already reached $15000 and $50000 may not be a big leap.

10x from $15,000 would be $150,000, definitely not $50,000. But $50,000 would still be pretty impressive for a timespan of a year. If Bitcoin is equipped with technologies like Lightning Network, we will jump there in less than no time, though deploying these technologies may take quite a while given the unwillingness of the miners to agree to any changes which affect their profits.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

The price of bitcoin skyrocketed from $1700 to as high as $19000 dollars within 2017 and at that so many speculators speculated that bitcoin was a bubble that will burst before the eñd of 2017, but to us in the bitcoin community we see 2017 as the year of bitcoin and year 2018 as bitcoin year of total taking over so at that this year bitcoin is going to do well and bitcoin price may go as high as $50000 before the end of 2018.
TrunksIsHere

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

why would you think this ? maybe it will go to an all time high but I don't see it pass the 20k market with a lot. Maybe we gonna see somewhere around 30k but I'm skeptical for now.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

The price of bitcoin skyrocketed from $1700 to as high as $19000 dollars within 2017 and at that so many speculators speculated that bitcoin was a bubble that will burst before the eñd of 2017, but to us in the bitcoin community we see 2017 as the year of bitcoin and year 2018 as bitcoin year of total taking over so at that this year bitcoin is going to do well and bitcoin price may go as high as $50000 before the end of 2018.
to date, all crypto-currencies are practically rising in price and you should not pay attention to the fact that he Bitcoin has lowered its performance. I think that soon it will change. That's just one negative from the fact that Bitcoin is high and the etherium is also high. The prices for transactions are rising at a huge pace. And Bitcoin transactions increase even over time in time. I think that this negative has already been noted by many users of crypto-currencies.
senyorito123

Activity: 1708
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:42:46 AM

Hey....Guys

Please Suggest me!
This year was considered year of bitcoin because the value increase too much, and i am predicting in 2018 it would double its value that is why if you have extra money much better to invest it and hold for more than a year and i am sure that it will generate good amount of profit. Dont hesitate or you will regret soon.

As you can see in the price market cap the price of bitcoin increasing very high,and the speculation of the year 2018 the demand and popularity of bitcoin will increase very high because of many investor's attracted to make a investment in bitcoin and because of the high price increase every day and bitcoin has a big potential in the market that's reason bitcoin price continue it's rising,but not all the time bitcoin pump sometimes it will dump that's why you need to accept what happen of bitcoin price because it is volatile.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

btc_angela

Activity: 2576
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

Hey....Guys

Please Suggest me!
This year was considered year of bitcoin because the value increase too much, and i am predicting in 2018 it would double its value that is why if you have extra money much better to invest it and hold for more than a year and i am sure that it will generate good amount of profit. Dont hesitate or you will regret soon.

As you can see in the price market cap the price of bitcoin increasing very high,and the speculation of the year 2018 the demand and popularity of bitcoin will increase very high because of many investor's attracted to make a investment in bitcoin and because of the high price increase every day and bitcoin has a big potential in the market that's reason bitcoin price continue it's rising,but not all the time bitcoin pump sometimes it will dump that's why you need to accept what happen of bitcoin price because it is volatile.

We really can't say for certain what will be the price of bitcoin. As of now we are seeing that it is sliding to $14K again, after getting as high as $17K and only ETH is really going up ever since. There's some serious shifting of money from bitcoin to altcoin now.

But I hope that the price can again regain its luster, its still beginning of the year. So much can happen. I though that the price increase will continue once we got to $17K but I was wrong. Expect that the market could be a little bit sluggish but then it will pick up around Feb so and then probably we can surpass $20K.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████