Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Jumps High This year  (Read 930 times)
Visualvery

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

I think, bitcoin can also be relied upon for longterm investment. No need to hurry with the current fluctuations. Have bitcoin and look at the next few years, because bitcoin is long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:02:36 PM

I think, bitcoin can also be relied upon for longterm investment. No need to hurry with the current fluctuations. Have bitcoin and look at the next few years, because bitcoin is long term.
It took time to learn new things, but if we really aim to become successful and really wanted what we are doing then, there is no hard and impossible to learn as much as we can.
In terms of investment, bitcoin is a no doubt the first choice of everyone , we are just investing in some coins as our other income but not because we don't want bitcoin. Bitcoin is purely for long term and altcoins can do for short term.

gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

why would you think this ? maybe it will go to an all time high but I don't see it pass the 20k market with a lot. Maybe we gonna see somewhere around 30k but I'm skeptical for now.

I have been reading a lot about Bitcoin and experts in financial operations believe that BTC can reach over than $25K in December 2018. I believe these guys.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

I think 2018 would be the best year for us .More rising of price value because many will deal and engage in bitcoin due to its popularity so many people are interested to invest in cryptocurrency.The best year for bitcoin the investors are rapidly growing and getting bigger for this year.

I agree with this,  but I think the best year was 2017 should we expect to happen it again this year? Investing on some altcoins this year could also very profitable so if ever don't forget about other cryptos as well.  Whatever might happen this year in crypto market we must be ready
This year 2018 is the best for cryptocurrency more users added to the community. Also most invest in bitcoin though price drops it will grow or increase its value again. Yes people interested in bitcoin technology that is why I believd this is the year that price would jump.
I agree, this Month of Jan year 2018 is the best time to invest with bitcoin as price that we see drops too low. For sure it will still attract a lot of investors because of its price and it will burst up high again this year soon. Hopefully by the Month of Feb or March.  Grin
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

Hey....Guys

I'm a newbie and don't know about the large investments in Cryptocurrency. But I see This year Bitcoin Price going very high. How the Predictions of 2018? Can I invest in Cryptocurrency in 2018?

Please Suggest me!
If you will review the records of bitcoin price for this year (2017), it will be a great basis that this year is a year of bitcoin because its value increases far beyond bitcoiner's expectation.  It only show and prove that bitcoin has a potential to increase its value for 800% for just a year. Bitcoin community is greater in numbers and become popular all over the world compared to previous years of bitcoin.  From that, we can all predict that 2018 will be a continuation of bitcoin success. In line with this, investing bitcoin is highly recommended.
Price doesn't matter even if you're newbie or have low experience. When i start work with bitcoin i was suffering the same situation, Just wondering and scaring invest or not, Price is high, i can lose. I ask my father and he said just believe your self and do hard work . I did what my father said, hard working helps me enough to reach my aim

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:10:37 PM

Now bitcoin prices bum and dum. So it time to change. It good opportunity for the all country people. So peopel share information for bitcoin. This information helpful people for the plan to work and process. If need more information for plan to work you will check the market places. Market place is important for the all products process. So you will check market place then you will get some ideas for future growth and invest for business growth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
poor-yorik

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:17:51 AM

The current trend of Bitcoin is quite volatile. It increased by around 600% in 2017. Of course there is a chance to jump in that level in this year. Every time the price falls , right time to invest in knocks the door. I have another level of trust on this specific currency.

Volatility of Bitcoin is explained by its speculative nature. If speculation runs rampant this year as well, we may see the price grow a few times but volatility will be there too. And it is not set in stone that it will decrease with prices rising. it would go down only if real adoption increases. Right now it looks more like that it shrinks, not expands.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

Bitcoin is like a game changer. Wherein it looks like no life at first. But when things are settled, it start to recover and become healty again. And by that, many people get regret because they didnt took the chance and that oppurtunity.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

The current trend of Bitcoin is quite volatile. It increased by around 600% in 2017. Of course there is a chance to jump in that level in this year. Every time the price falls , right time to invest in knocks the door. I have another level of trust on this specific currency.

I do not think that the price has grown by such a large%. This level will be difficult to achieve. The price may go up, but probably not at the same pace as last year.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:18:57 AM

why would you think this ? maybe it will go to an all time high but I don't see it pass the 20k market with a lot. Maybe we gonna see somewhere around 30k but I'm skeptical for now.

I have been reading a lot about Bitcoin and experts in financial operations believe that BTC can reach over than $25K in December 2018. I believe these guys.

Yes, it seems quite likely to be predicted. It will be difficult to achieve such price increases as at the end of the previous year. Therefore, I think that the price of 25k $ is very realistic to achieve.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

As I can see the first few months are the best months to invest. I read an article that says there’s a high possibility that bitcoin will reach its $25k up to $50k mark later this 2018. I’m not yet setting my hopes high, because as we all know bitcoin is unpredictably volatile. But with bitcoin’s fast growth, I think it’s still possible to happen.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

It took time to learn new things, but if we really aim to become successful and really wanted what we are doing then, there is no hard and impossible to learn as much as we can.
In terms of investment, bitcoin is a no doubt the first choice of everyone , we are just investing in some coins as our other income but not because we don't want bitcoin. Bitcoin is purely for long term and altcoins can do for short term.
well there is no doubt that bitcoin is the number one choice of everyone because now a days there no other crypto same like bitcoin as we know that last year bitcoin did a record business and alot of countries have made bitcoin legal and also some rich companies have joined bitcoin which mean every one they trust on bitcoin and this year some more countries will join bitcoin so same its investors and traders will also increased when demand go high so there is no doubt that its price will go high and my best wishes are with bitcoin.
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

As I can see the first few months are the best months to invest. I read an article that says there’s a high possibility that bitcoin will reach its $25k up to $50k mark later this 2018. I’m not yet setting my hopes high, because as we all know bitcoin is unpredictably volatile. But with bitcoin’s fast growth, I think it’s still possible to happen.
Actually there are threads here that shows bitcoin movements every first quarter, from year 2016 that it does dip and arise later on, just keep buying , we already see hoe volatile bitcoin yet it can still made ATH anytime soon, just keep holding until that day.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

The strong support from bitcoin users and investors to bitcoin shows the interest of the people in bitcoin, and therefore we can predict that bitcoin price will very soon not only recover its position but will also make new records of high price. My personal view is that 2018 will be proves as more good year than 2017 for bitcoin. Because in 2018 the bitcoin users and investors will increase too much.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:32:03 AM

Bitcoin is like a game changer. Wherein it looks like no life at first. But when things are settled, it start to recover and become healty again. And by that, many people get regret because they didnt took the chance and that oppurtunity.
Hopefully it will happen this year so all of us will gain profit again after this dips. A lot of us sell already their bitcoin because the price of bitcoin right now can really panic us, even I is panicking right now. I sell some of my bitcoin today just to be safe. At least I have to save some of my bitcoin if somethings happen with bitcoin.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:58:55 AM

Hey....Guys

I'm a newbie and don't know about the large investments in Cryptocurrency. But I see This year Bitcoin Price going very high. How the Predictions of 2018? Can I invest in Cryptocurrency in 2018?

Please Suggest me!
Yeah its price grows like a tree in films. As we observed that the price was just about 4000 dollars in august and now in December the price is about 19000 dollars, it means that in just 3 months the price of bitcoin raised about 15000 dollars which is unbelievable. More expectations are there for the more high price in the next few months. 2017 is no doubt the year of bitcoin. Its market cap jumps like a monkey.

This is no doubt the best year for bitcoins in terms of usage and volume. This does not mean that this year will be anyway less fruitful. What we saw in 2017 is just the beginning, i think in 2018 we shall see much more bigger volume and price of bitcoin. I am waiting for bitcoin to touch 50000$ in the mid of this year. Lets keep the fingers crossed.  Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

Hey....Guys

Please Suggest me!
Yeah its price grows like a tree in films. As we observed that the price was just about 4000 dollars in august and now in December the price is about 19000 dollars, it means that in just 3 months the price of bitcoin raised about 15000 dollars which is unbelievable. More expectations are there for the more high price in the next few months. 2017 is no doubt the year of bitcoin. Its market cap jumps like a monkey.

This is no doubt the best year for bitcoins in terms of usage and volume. This does not mean that this year will be anyway less fruitful. What we saw in 2017 is just the beginning, i think in 2018 we shall see much more bigger volume and price of bitcoin. I am waiting for bitcoin to touch 50000$ in the mid of this year. Lets keep the fingers crossed.  Wink

If you can see bitcoin pump its price by last quarter of 2017 so many are hoping that this year will be the same as last year. We all know that bitcoin suffers a lot of problems these past few months but still there are people holding their bitcoins because they still believe of the last quarter pump scenario and I'm proudly to say that I'm one of them. Bitcoin help me by means of financial aspects as well as other people so if we continue to support it, there will be a big chance of bitcoin rising again in the market together with some alt coins and that's good for all of us here.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

I think 2018 would be the best year for us .More rising of price value because many will deal and engage in bitcoin due to its popularity so many people are interested to invest in cryptocurrency.The best year for bitcoin the investors are rapidly growing and getting bigger for this year.

I agree with this,  but I think the best year was 2017 should we expect to happen it again this year? Investing on some altcoins this year could also very profitable so if ever don't forget about other cryptos as well.  Whatever might happen this year in crypto market we must be ready

I think it will not happen again this year. Last year, there were not so many crypto currency related investment, this year, there are lot.

As for me, I do not give up this hope. I guess that the highest jump of Bitcoin and some altcoins can be repeated this winter, close to November or December.
Google+

Activity: 2408
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:23:49 AM

Hey....Guys

Please Suggest me!

it looks like it will still be difficult to make a price recovery or price increase this year if there is no good news that could trigger a rise in bitcoin prices then it seems that in 2018 will only be silent in place which means bitcoin can not do price increases this year, you are just waiting and hoping that there is good news from some big countries that start supporting bitcoin trading again to trigger a bitcoin price increase.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

Hey....Guys
Please Suggest me!
it looks like it will still be difficult to make a price recovery or price increase this year if there is no good news that could trigger a rise in bitcoin prices then it seems that in 2018 will only be silent in place which means bitcoin can not do price increases this year, you are just waiting and hoping that there is good news from some big countries that start supporting bitcoin trading again to trigger a bitcoin price increase.

Well, this period of stagnation will be finished soon, and Bitcoin will start to gain. I can admit that it would not cost so much like in December 2017, but it will grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: