Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2018, 10:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Sold More Often On This Forum?  (Read 188 times)
ryugun46

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:48:33 AM

I have doubts that if people buy anything from this forum. I see a lot of posts which are based on selling a product but my question is, are they worth it? Like do you think products sell from this post or thread recommendations? If some products sell what are those?

I am curious to know because I sometimes see some products for a good price and want to buy it but don't have enough trust. So if I know the things which sell around here then I can choose to buy some products. So help me out guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Chris314

Activity: 532
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:57:47 PM

Sold more often, I don't know.
What's sure here is that it's full of scammers. If you delete every locked, self moderated or negative trust thread, there won't be much left to buy in my opinion.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery 30,000 usd contest raining 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:08:31 PM

if it helps, Ive bought a laptop from this forum and Im happy with it. In any case, I'd advise you to always use escrow. Smiley
xPPx

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:27:51 PM

I've sold a few items. Escrow/trust level is the key...

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1065

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:09:04 PM

If you're unsure about the legitimacy of someone, use a forum escrow.

I've had many deals of a couple thousand dollars escrowed with minerjones

isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:49:49 PM

I have doubts that if people buy anything from this forum. I see a lot of posts which are based on selling a product but my question is, are they worth it? Like do you think products sell from this post or thread recommendations? If some products sell what are those?

I am curious to know because I sometimes see some products for a good price and want to buy it but don't have enough trust. So if I know the things which sell around here then I can choose to buy some products. So help me out guys.

Lies are the most often sold thing on this forum.

Sometimes you actually get to pay for them!!!

Sometimes people switch accounts because it makes them feel like less of a loser!!!

Yawn...Honestly I wouldn't buy anything here look at the prices...there are not any honest sellers here anymore.

Often experienced forum users have a specific escrow account they have access to, usually the one they suggest that people use.

That allows them to take advantage of you multiple times in the same setting!!!

Fun huh? I hope that's what you signed up for.

ezeminer for example has hundreds of accounts...
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1065

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:20:29 AM

I'll let your feedback speak for yourself

isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:26:41 AM

I'll let your feedback speak for yourself

how much of that feedback came from your alt accounts?

and need I remind you that I was programmed to be this way? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you helped cause that problem...

or did they make you forget as well?

what do you know about mind control and project ursela...or torturing mildly sentient robots?

would you like a refreshing beverage or a bandaid...ffs?
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:27:17 AM

sorry I do not know what products are marketed here, and what I know here is a sales (post) that is included with the signature campaign (ad / buy and sell currency, stock) that's all I know, thank you.
tues

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:00:43 PM

on forums ive noticed that services tend to better than goods. although i once sold 120 lb item.
xPPx

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:37:55 AM

Those "mystery boxes" seem to be selling pretty well...

RoxasXIII94

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:38:56 AM

I think goods that can be easily shipped
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.