Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2019, 11:53:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy and Hold 100 Cryptocurrencies for 5 Years – Official Thread  (Read 2198 times)
Anthony1985

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:22:02 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 06:34:35 PM by Anthony1985

Hello Everyone,

I started an experiment on cryptocurrencies and I will be posting on this thread the updates.

As the title says the experiment consists of buying the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap and holding them for 5 years. I spent $1000 and bought $10 of each.

You can see the main article about the experiment from https://buyandhold100crypto.com/buy-and-hold-100-crypto-for-5-years-the-experiment/

The latest article was made yesterday, where after 10 days the gain on the initial investment was doubled Day 10

Feel free to suggest me anything

Thanks a lot

Vechain!
WEEKLY BONUS Unlimited Faucet&Fastest Dice PLINKO DICE CRASH ROULETTE PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:50:42 PM

It's a very interesting project imo. Try to keep us in touch as often as you can. I think you should make and show a list of these coins because the top11-100 is very changeable.

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
               ▄██████   ██████▄   ████████ 
              ████████   ███████   ▀█████▀             
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
             ▄██████    ██████▄  █████████
            ████████    ███████    ██████▀
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

▄██▄▄               ▄▄▄▄                  ███   
        ▄██▀  ▀██▄         ▄▄████████   ██████       ███   
     ▄██▀        ▀██      ▄██       ███ ███  ███     ███   
     ███                 ▄██            ███   ███    ███   
     ███                ▄██             ███     ███  ███   
     ███                ███             ███       ██████   
     ███████████████    ██████████████  ███                 
customcontract.network

lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:58:18 PM

This is a cool idea and will be very interesting in the future assuming everything is properly documented. Also, I am not sure why you have two threads for the same thing in the same category. That is a quick way to anger moderators, which will surely effect your overall goals for the project.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:03:57 PM

This is a cool idea and will be very interesting in the future assuming everything is properly documented. Also, I am not sure why you have two threads for the same thing in the same category. That is a quick way to anger moderators, which will surely effect your overall goals for the project.

This is the official one, from now on I will only post here the updates.

Vechain!
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:08:21 PM

Stupid idea. In 5 years half of Konnov what we know may not be in the crypts. You need to keep abreast of what to do to try. Otherwise you may Wake up in 5 years and 100 000 and no...
PS look at the coins that grow all summer greatly decreased. I have RNS, IFT, NTRN, RAIN, ADC

jouns

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:21:48 PM

For five years you can invest money only in bitcoin all the other altcoyins are very dangerous to keep for so long. But the experiment is interesting, I will follow the results.
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:34:41 PM

It's a very interesting project imo. Try to keep us in touch as often as you can. I think you should make and show a list of these coins because the top11-100 is very changeable.

There is already a list of all of them Smiley

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/my-100-cryptocurrencies/

Vechain!
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:36:51 PM

Wow, five years is long time guys. Maybe after five years ago you will be millionaire if you hol 100 cryptocurrency. Be patient guys to be millionaire Smiley

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
solace89

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:41:21 PM

Hello Everyone,

I started an experiment on cryptocurrencies and I will be posting on this thread the updates.

As the title says the experiment consists of buying the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap and holding them for 5 years. I spent $1000 and bought $10 of each.

You can see the main article about the experiment from Here

The latest article was made yesterday, where after 10 days the gain on the initial investment was doubled Day 10

Thanks a lot
this is a great idea, will do 1st 20 coins with 5$ on each for a start
thedec4

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:45:15 PM

Brilliant idea! some of those coins could go up massively and give you massive returns.. especially the ones which are sub $1 as you'll have more coins whereas up the tree you'll have little parts of the coins. But looks good and ill keep an eye on this!

Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:03:48 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot
this is a great idea, will do 1st 20 coins with 5$ on each for a start

keep in mind that some exchanges won't let you buy $5 of it.

Vechain!
coineye

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:10:31 PM

I saw title of this thread and wanted to do also) thanks for idea!

◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET      BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:17:38 PM

Stupid idea. In 5 years half of Konnov what we know may not be in the crypts. You need to keep abreast of what to do to try. Otherwise you may Wake up in 5 years and 100 000 and no...
PS look at the coins that grow all summer greatly decreased. I have RNS, IFT, NTRN, RAIN, ADC

This is an experiment made for fun, it's not done to make a profit. The coins could reach a huge value or die,that won't matter to me.

Vechain!
Shaofalova

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:50:43 PM

Amazing idea, good luck to you.. Wish you will be millionaire after 5 years!

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:53:02 PM

It's not a good experiment at all, and it is nonsense. It is like a investing in all cryptocurrency market  Roll Eyes you may be well off probably, but it is not interesting.

penig

Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:56:47 PM

Im keen to follow a similar path, save having to do analysis for coin picking  Grin

Was there an easy way to identify all the exchanges to cover the 100?  Or is it click through each one on CMC?  Undecided

Will you do any quarterly/annual review on the coins held?  The 100 will look different by the end of the 2018 (it will be different by the end of the day...).

ruffles2016

Activity: 482
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:59:41 PM

I really enjoy these kind of experiments. I don't think it will work (crypto has passed that beginner era so you won't make millions by investing blindly,) But I think it will somehow show good coins..

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Partizanai

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:01:51 PM

I think you should reduce 100 cryptocurrencies to 10 and you will be solid, just pick promising ones not just random ones, read white papper, check social media , do some research on it, and your investment will pay off
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:03:26 PM

Im keen to follow a similar path, save having to do analysis for coin picking  Grin

Was there an easy way to identify all the exchanges to cover the 100?  Or is it click through each one on CMC?  Undecided

Will you do any quarterly/annual review on the coins held?  The 100 will look different by the end of the 2018 (it will be different by the end of the day...).

It wasn't hard, I made first a list of all the coins I was going to buy and then from CMC picked the exchanges I'd use.

I'm making daily small reports for now and weekly accurate ones.

Vechain!
SKAHYA

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:08:12 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 03:31:20 PM by SKAHYA

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot

Excellent idea. I wanted to do the same, not as an experiment but as a real investment. As with stock pickings, it is also difficult to pick cryptos, so as people buy the S&P and Nasdaq indices, you should also buy a crypto index but that is not available at the moment. This won't make you 1000000% but it will give you a nice steady return, with very limited downside, as long as the crypto market does not totally crash.

One suggestion I would have, which you have to do anyway with a 5 year span, is to periodically rebalance the portfolio, say every quarter. So you sell the ones that are not in top 100 any more and you buy the ones that replaced them. This is what any stock market indices too. You may want to weight your investments by market cap as well, as SP500 Index does, but doing it equal weight is also absolutely fine.

Two questions I have are:
- How did you manage to buy all of them? Did you have to open account in like 6-7 exchanges and pay lots of fees to move money around?
- The table you have on your website is very neat with unrealized gain etc, is that something you did or is there a website that we can use too?

Good luck!
bitgangsta

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:10:35 PM

Sounds like a fun project.  I would have a hard time holding for 5 years.  Maybe I could do 1 year.   I might try this when bitcoin is going up, and altcoins are way down.  Right now maybe bad time to buy when everything is up.

Footy Cash: The Fantasy Sports Coin With Masternodes
http://footycash.com/
https://twitter.com/Footy_Cash
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:00:20 PM

Day 11 – $1280 USD Gained

Day 11 and the cryptocurrencies are still going strong, gain at the moment $1280.

Top 5 cryptocurrencies so far :

Tron (TRX)  +1031.56 % , from $10.04 to $113.57
Verge (XVG)  +721.52 % , from $9.62 to $79.03
Qtum (QTUM)  +555.84 % , from $9.77 to $64.09
Cardano (ADA) +470.58  % , from $9.57 to $54.61
Litecoin (LTC) +327.91  % , from $10.05 to $43.02

Check the whole article : https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-11-1280-usd-gained/

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:40:43 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot

Excellent idea. I wanted to do the same, not as an experiment but as a real investment. As with stock pickings, it is also difficult to pick cryptos, so as people buy the S&P and Nasdaq indices, you should also buy a crypto index but that is not available at the moment. This won't make you 1000000% but it will give you a nice steady return, with very limited downside, as long as the crypto market does not totally crash.

One suggestion I would have, which you have to do anyway with a 5 year span, is to periodically rebalance the portfolio, say every quarter. So you sell the ones that are not in top 100 any more and you buy the ones that replaced them. This is what any stock market indices too. You may want to weight your investments by market cap as well, as SP500 Index does, but doing it equal weight is also absolutely fine.

Two questions I have are:
- How did you manage to buy all of them? Did you have to open account in like 6-7 exchanges and pay lots of fees to move money around?
- The table you have on your website is very neat with unrealized gain etc, is that something you did or is there a website that we can use too?

Good luck!

Regarding your questions

- I had already accounts on the exchanges I used, it's actually newer exchanges so really easy to make an account and trade.
- Yes I used an app, it's called cointracking.

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:37:51 PM

I really enjoy these kind of experiments. I don't think it will work (crypto has passed that beginner era so you won't make millions by investing blindly,) But I think it will somehow show good coins..

I guess we will find out in 5 years  Smiley

Vechain!
Oumal

Activity: 544

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:22:52 PM

I had the same thoughts, but the experiment is interesting. Added this topic to your bookmarks and sign up on the website. I will follow your experiment, good luck
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:44:30 PM

I had the same thoughts, but the experiment is interesting. Added this topic to your bookmarks and sign up on the website. I will follow your experiment, good luck

Thanks a lot. I’m glad some people are liking the project

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:59:07 AM

Day 12 – $1119 USD Gained

Day 12, and looks like a small correction on price is about to happen.

So far gained $1,119.09 USD, meanwhile, Verge (XVG) has taken over the first spot on the overall best performer coin, gaining 1082 % on USD and  990% on BTC.

Verge (XVG)  +1082.46 % , from $9.62 to $113.75
Tron (TRX)  +874.48 % , from $10.04 to $97.80
Qtum (QTUM)  +433.15 % , from $9.77 to $52.10
Cardano (ADA) +398.77 % , from $9.57 to $47.73
Litecoin (LTC) +281.89  % , from $10.05 to $38.39

Check the whole article : https://buyandhoarticle:to.com/day-11-1280-usd-gained/

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:54:20 AM

The idea is really nice and your blog, too. But can you please sort the domain name. It's hard to remember it, without bookmarking it.

Hahahha I believe it’s a bit too late to do it now

Vechain!
imcaufieldholt

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:28:30 PM

Hi,
Really fun idea, I've decided to mimic you, but I'm 10 days behind, so missed the last uplift.
I'm having a few twists on your concept.
I started todo as much as possible through Bittrex, but there are 2 downsides:
1 - Minimum BTC trade is 0.001
2 - Not all altcoins are listed ofcourse

Due to some fund transfer issues, I've only managed to get 0.001 BTC of the the top 33 altcoins so far.
Still my 0.033 BTC spend from 2 days ago is now 0.0415 BTC as of now.

I'll will build out the portfolio in the next couple of days.

This should be more of a fun ride that just looking at one or two cryptos going up or down, even if the gains may not be as great and the losses greater.... but who knows, the reverse may be true.

Either way this is a fun way to play.

Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:45:34 PM

Hi,
Really fun idea, I've decided to mimic you, but I'm 10 days behind, so missed the last uplift.
I'm having a few twists on your concept.
I started todo as much as possible through Bittrex, but there are 2 downsides:
1 - Minimum BTC trade is 0.001
2 - Not all altcoins are listed ofcourse

Due to some fund transfer issues, I've only managed to get 0.001 BTC of the the top 33 altcoins so far.
Still my 0.033 BTC spend from 2 days ago is now 0.0415 BTC as of now.

I'll will build out the portfolio in the next couple of days.

This should be more of a fun ride that just looking at one or two cryptos going up or down, even if the gains may not be as great and the losses greater.... but who knows, the reverse may be true.

Either way this is a fun way to play.

Hey, that's great to hear.

I used also other exchanges to buy the top 100, there is a complete list on the blog. Check it out and good luck with your 33 altcoins, hopefully in a few year they will be worth way more.

Vechain!
imcaufieldholt

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:57:21 PM

Thanks.
I hope so too, but don't mind if they are not, it is just going to be fun to watch this investment bounce around.
It also nice to see who are the daily/weekly/monthly winners and losers without trying to outthink the next big move.
My play in crypto at the moment is split 3 ways:
- A chunk of money sat in BTC, ETH and LTC for the long term
- A chunk of money I use to trade with whenever I feel like it, I suck at this, but hopefully will become a bit wiser and skilled as time passes.
- And now a bit of money to mimic your experiment

And your experiment I think is the one I'll enjoy the most.....
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:39:28 PM

Thanks.
I hope so too, but don't mind if they are not, it is just going to be fun to watch this investment bounce around.
It also nice to see who are the daily/weekly/monthly winners and losers without trying to outthink the next big move.
My play in crypto at the moment is split 3 ways:
- A chunk of money sat in BTC, ETH and LTC for the long term
- A chunk of money I use to trade with whenever I feel like it, I suck at this, but hopefully will become a bit wiser and skilled as time passes.
- And now a bit of money to mimic your experiment

And your experiment I think is the one I'll enjoy the most.....

Well let's see, I will try to update it every day, so we can have as much info as possible.

Vechain!
Coin.Master636

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:43:40 PM

Hello Everyone,

You can see the main article about the experiment from https://buyandhold100crypto.com/buy-and-hold-100-crypto-for-5-years-the-experiment/

Thanks a lot

Cool project! It will be interesting to see which of those 100 cryptos will remain in the top 100 for 5 years. I can imagine a lot will have changed by then.
Is there a minimum sell point for you? If coins crash badly or projects are uncovered to be scams, will you keep the coins?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:45:58 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot

As things are now, you could give a pen to a monkey and let him (or her) choose and you would have the same chance of an expert analyst, that is, with a 5 years Hodl on market that is different every week.
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:54:15 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot

Cool project! It will be interesting to see which of those 100 cryptos will remain in the top 100 for 5 years. I can imagine a lot will have changed by then.
Is there a minimum sell point for you? If coins crash badly or projects are uncovered to be scams, will you keep the coins?

Selling before 5 years is not allowed, no matter what happens

Vechain!
ab_george

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:00:58 PM

Very interesting project, thinking of doing the same. Maybe with the 10-50 coins with $100 each.
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:47:55 PM

Very interesting project, thinking of doing the same. Maybe with the 10-50 coins with $100 each.

If I had done it with $100 for each I would have made some some good by now

Vechain!
vintages

Activity: 714
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:59:39 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 09:53:53 PM by vintages

Why would you call it a stupid idea?
The guy  said he is experimenting and I think it's a good idea.
There was a time I saw a thread similar to this, though the guy experimented on Bitcoin and the gain was quite good.
Though this may not be Bitcoin but it is somewhat great to see someone do this on another coin.
It is his choice and decision, he wasn't forced, I think we should support him in anyway we can, if possible.
To OP; good idea, will try to follow up.

Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:22:47 PM

Why would you call it a stupid idea?
The guy  said he is experimenting and I think it's a good idea.
There was a time I saw a thread similar to this, though the guy experimented on Bitcoin and the gain was quite good.
Though this may not be Bitcoin but it is somewhat great to see someone do this on another coin.
It was his choice and decision, he wasn't forced, I think we should support he in anyway we can, if possible.
To OP; good idea, will try to follow up.

Thanks a lot Vintages.

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:30:33 AM

Day 13 – $1511 USD Gained

The correction didn’t happen, instead the price bounced back.even higher.

The gain at the time I’m writing this article is of $1511 USD, Verge (XVG) keeps surprising, I bought 13 days ago 1123 of it with $9.62, these coins are now worth $179.60 , a gain of %1766.98. Incredible, isn’t it?

Verge (XVG)  +1766.98 % , from $9.62 to $179.60
Tron (TRX)  +1350.89 % , from $10.04 to $145.62
Qtum (QTUM)  +455.91 % , from $9.77 to $54.33
Cardano (ADA) +390.13 % , from $9.57 to $46.91
Ripple (XRP) +322.04 % , from $9.75 to $41.14

Read from here the whole article: https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-13-1511-usd-gained/

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:34:52 AM

Week 2 – $952 USD Gained

Verge (XVG)  +1206.88 % , from $9.62 to $125.72
Tron (TRX)  +877.75 % , from $10.04 to $98.13
Ripple (XRP) +399.41 % , from $9.75 to $48.69
Qtum (QTUM)  +313.96 % , from $9.77 to $40.45
Cardano (ADA) +309.92 % , from $9.57 to $39.23

Read from here the whole article: https://buyandhold100crypto.com/week-2-952-usd-gained/

Vechain!
Yurigia

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:44:02 PM

Great experiment...!!

I'd like to see the new update after this bloody Friday....  Cry
Qrivium

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:46:33 PM

Yes looking forward to today's update.   Shocked
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:05:10 PM

Yes looking forward to today's update.   Shocked

Next update will be tomorrow. It's going to be an interesting one.

Vechain!
Nukleo

Activity: 428

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:09:25 PM

Very interesting and unusual experiment, I wish you good luck and good profits!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:16:28 PM

Thanks a lot Nukleo.

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:39:08 AM

DAY 15 – $1051 USD Gained

Day 15, what a comeback! The bloodbath of yesterday was pretty intense but seems like our cryptocurrencies are recovering well. At the moment only 8 of them are in red and the overall gain is now of $1051 USD

Verge (XVG)  +1856.14 % , from $9.62 to $188.18
Tron (TRX)  +763.54 % % , from $10.04 to $86.67
Ripple (XRP) +362.82 % , from $9.75 to $45.12
Qtum (QTUM)  +326.32 % , from $9.77 to $41.66
Cardano (ADA) +299.32 % , from $9.57 to $38.22

Check the article from here : https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-15-1051-usd-gained/

Vechain!
Pjohnx

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:13:49 PM

Beautiful idea! I follow you!  Smiley
burnum

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:22:27 PM

One more day of heavy red coming this year I fear.

I like your thread, I think if its ok with you I would like to put my own updates here starting today or tomorrow, I have 3 ltc sitting on an exchange waiting to go into 5 other hodlable alts.
let me know

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  LTC in an amount that will get my attention = LPaabWwnvPLRbJE8T3wdUihNQbhEv5dEvv
Leave a short note
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:09:41 PM

Beautiful idea! I follow you!  Smiley

Thanks, I'm glad many people are enjoying the experiment.

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:37:41 PM

One more day of heavy red coming this year I fear.

I like your thread, I think if its ok with you I would like to put my own updates here starting today or tomorrow, I have 3 ltc sitting on an exchange waiting to go into 5 other hodlable alts.
let me know

Thanks a lot, but I’d prefer to update it only with things related to the experiment

Vechain!
sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:38:54 PM

Hello Everyone,
Thanks a lot
Interesting experiment !!!
I support HOLD. Without any doubt, your experiment is waiting for luck and you are a worthy profit. The further your experiment progresses, the more you will have admirers.
RESPECT!)
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:32:38 PM

Hello Everyone,
Thanks a lot
Interesting experiment !!!
I support HOLD. Without any doubt, your experiment is waiting for luck and you are a worthy profit. The further your experiment progresses, the more you will have admirers.
RESPECT!)

Thanks a lot. I personally sold some cryptos in the early days and really regret it right now. That won't happen again with the experiment

Vechain!
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:33:58 AM

Very interesting thing... BUY AND HODL 100 cryptos for 5 years. maybe i will do a challenge with 100 coins from now every coin 10 EUR to look what will happen after 1-3 years...
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:48:06 AM

I think You don't need to buy 100 cryptocurrencies. You can buy 20-25 best cryptocurrencies and hold for several years. Right now the market is bullish, it would be profitable.
ronsinol

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:49:37 AM

The gain at the time I’m writing this article is of $1511 USD, Verge (XVG) keeps surprising, I bought 13 days ago 1123 of it with $9.62, these coins are now worth $179.60 , a gain of %1766.98. Incredible, isn’t it?

Verge (XVG)  +1766.98 % , from $9.62 to $179.60
Tron (TRX)  +1350.89 % , from $10.04 to $145.62
Qtum (QTUM)  +455.91 % , from $9.77 to $54.33

Read from here the whole article: https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-13-1511-usd-gained/

Verge and ripple will give you excellent returns. Fingers crossed i am going to take up similar challenge investing $100 each in 20 coins that are under a $1 but has huge pottential. Verge, Cardano, and ripple are on my list. This is the money i will count as write off, and if things go my way, i will sell some to cover my cost and ride rest on free.
kelly153

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:32:57 AM

very interesting!
2017year is crazy year!  maybe this is just begining of cryptocurrency!
maybe after 5year, your 1000$ could be 100000$
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:34:00 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot

By the way, I also thought about this idea. A hundred coins are not many? because there are just simply pamped coins. Or put stoplosses?

michellee

Activity: 1106
Merit: 505

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:20:43 AM

Verge (XVG)  +1766.98 % , from $9.62 to $179.60
Tron (TRX)  +1350.89 % , from $10.04 to $145.62
Qtum (QTUM)  +455.91 % , from $9.77 to $54.33

Verge and ripple will give you excellent returns. Fingers crossed i am going to take up similar challenge investing $100 each in 20 coins that are under a $1 but has huge pottential. Verge, Cardano, and ripple are on my list. This is the money i will count as write off, and if things go my way, i will sell some to cover my cost and ride rest on free.

I agree with, I think the next ride is for ripple and don't forget with xem too because I see they have a good project and I see xem have a good chance to increase. I like the list of the coin and I am thinking about tron and qtum which I already sell it before and I am thinking to buy it again later. from that list, I still hold some of verge, cardano and ripple and I don't want to sell it soon because I think this coin will increase higher.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:34:15 AM

This is a very cool experiment, and could really change your life if it works out, but I believe world will be VERY different in next 5 years, so got to adjust accordingly. Anyhow, I will put GoldenAge Coin, as it is one option that could be very special in coming time, especially with the lending program that got up to 45% monthly, it can really give us good earning without much worries.
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:44:55 AM

Very interesting thing... BUY AND HODL 100 cryptos for 5 years. maybe i will do a challenge with 100 coins from now every coin 10 EUR to look what will happen after 1-3 years...

Cool, let me know if you actually do it.

I'm thinking to make a tutorial on how to run the experiment

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

Day 16 – $1156 USD Gained

After the come back we had yesterday many cryptos are down. To be exact 83 out of 100 are in Red!
The best coin of the day is PIVX with a gain of 36.69 % since yesterday.

We also have a new entry on the Top 5, DigiByte!

Verge (XVG)  +3048.18 % , from $9.62 to $302.85
Tron (TRX)  +855.82 % , from $10.04 to $95.93
Digibyte (DGB) +384.14 % , from $9.62  to $46.57
Ripple (XRP) +316.85 % , from $9.75 to $40.64
Qtum (QTUM)  +290.99 % , from $9.77 to $38.21

Read the whole article from here : https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-16-1156-usd-gained/

Vechain!
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:47:58 PM

If you're 18 taking altcoin, then should now already has a larger decline, this is obviously not a good thing, but as an experiment, I'm looking forward to your test result!

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
sudnokpok

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:48:20 PM

The idea is good. But I think 5 years is very long time. Max I think 1.5-2 years, you can debug the coins. After 5 years it is unknown what will happen to all cryptocurrencies.
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:50:36 PM

The idea is good. But I think 5 years is very long time. Max I think 1.5-2 years, you can debug the coins. After 5 years it is unknown what will happen to all cryptocurrencies.

Well that’s what’s  interesting about the experiment

Vechain!
prlelbnwh

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:13:01 PM

This is indeed the case, a little longer in five years, I think an altcoin to be successful, usually broke out in two years.

swpqlhmgp

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:17:53 PM

Well that’s what’s  interesting about the experiment
Admittedly, most investors are usually not as patient as me. So I prefer to participate in high-quality ICO projects, and then use one-fifth of the funds to buy I think long-term holdings of altcoin

Antiqua

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:37:01 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot

the idea is interesting, i will try to follow this thread for more information
but i think i need to change the method a little
$10 each and 100 cryptocurrencies is too much to watch

lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:05:07 PM

This is a very interesting project. I believe it will turn out fine. Would have been really great if you were able to invest 100$ in each of the coins.
Overall I think you will end up making a substantial profit.

You can help keep us updated with screenshots of wallet on ethplorer.io

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻  ⎮ ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
endlasuresh

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:59:32 PM

Long term investment is good, but who know which coin is going to stay after an year. I don't think these all coins and prices will be increasing everyday, some have to end their life soon. Actually who is the loser and gainer?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Didin

Activity: 399

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:03:35 PM

just hold Bitcoin and eth for five years,,
if you are not a weak hands part,, you will get rich just with both cryptocurrency

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:05:33 PM

Day 16 – $1156 USD Gained

After the come back we had yesterday many cryptos are down. To be exact 83 out of 100 are in Red!
The best coin of the day is PIVX with a gain of 36.69 % since yesterday.

We also have a new entry on the Top 5, DigiByte!

Verge (XVG)  +3048.18 % , from $9.62 to $302.85
Tron (TRX)  +855.82 % , from $10.04 to $95.93
Digibyte (DGB) +384.14 % , from $9.62  to $46.57
Ripple (XRP) +316.85 % , from $9.75 to $40.64
Qtum (QTUM)  +290.99 % , from $9.77 to $38.21

Read the whole article from here : https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-16-1156-usd-gained/
The man is a very interesting expert. I wish you success in this case and great X.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
AravinthP

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:10:49 PM

Sounds interesting, how are you planning to store the holdings? a ledger or any other options

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
AravinthP

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:19:50 PM

Just went through the site of yours, simply awestruck by your thought.

You didn't even have to buy those currencies. A simple idea with a dedicated website with ads on it with automatable content you really know what you were doing!

My best wishes Smiley

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:53:00 PM

You didn't even have to buy those currencies. A simple idea with a dedicated website with ads on it with automatable content you really know what you were doing!

My best wishes Smiley

lol, there are screenshots of all the cryptocurrencies purchased (you should check the blog first) and the content is not automated at all, every morning I check what's happening and write about it.

I'm really impressed by how people like you, all they do is to say bad words and try to trash other people projects.

Best wishes to you 

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:53:50 PM

Sounds interesting, how are you planning to store the holdings? a ledger or any other options

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot

The majority of the coins can be stored in a Ledger Wallet, but for now, I'm waiting, the fees are too high.

Vechain!
cryptogeek101

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:00:01 PM

It's an interesting idea and a very strategic one. That's what I would love to do myself, building a portfolio of viable cryptocurrencies and holding it for a long term. Please sir I would appreciate your regular updates on this issue. Thanks

Pre-sale Feb, 18  
ANN THREAD 
BOUNTY THREAD
| 
YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
  [  ]
Dakshkapoor

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:17:23 PM

Yes, this is the good idea to hold cryptocurrencies for about 5 year. This might be beneficial for an individual and you may earn good profit out of these coins. This might make you millionaire.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:25:49 PM

it's a very good idea. if only 1 coin made x100 you recover your initial investment.

in 5 years, i think 60% are going to be dead coins, 15% will loose their value and 25% will skyroket.
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:45:18 PM

You should try to focus on small number of alts invest big each one,because believe quality is dominant than the quantity,technical analysis and fundamentals will give you more confirmations.

Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:02:04 PM

it's a very good idea. if only 1 coin made x100 you recover your initial investment.

in 5 years, i think 60% are going to be dead coins, 15% will loose their value and 25% will skyroket.

Yes that’s a possible scenario,look for example at what VERGE has done in these last days

Vechain!
cabron

Activity: 1162
Merit: 502

SwapZilla

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:11:36 PM

I think not. If all the developers are still doing things and have been learning all to improve the token or the coin's roadmap, I think all coins could really go up. Just look at the very old coins that still exist today, some of use may think they don't matter because they aren't ERC tokens but sure their value is pretty much better than the newer ones and yet they are alive. NAMEcoin or blackcoin are not spacial coins but since they can be mined and can be use to store value, they still matter.

AravinthP

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:38:53 AM

My sincere apologies dude if my statement hurt you. I was just saying that your idea was excellent and even if you didn't buy those your idea will work. There is no sarcasm in that. When I said best wishes I meant it.

Thanks

My best wishes Smiley

lol, there are screenshots of all the cryptocurrencies purchased (you should check the blog first) and the content is not automated at all, every morning I check what's happening and write about it.

I'm really impressed by how people like you, all they do is to say bad words and try to trash other people projects.

Best wishes to you 

UCHAIN
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:15:59 AM

No worries. And merry Christmas to everyone.

Will post an update later

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:16:03 AM

Day 17 – $1383 USD Gained

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-17-1383-usd-gained/

The gain keeps going up, altcoins are recovering well and only 6 of them are in red.

The best coin of the day is Substratum (SUB) with a gain of 75.95 % since yesterday and the worst one is Verge (XVG) – 18.82%

Today we also have a new entry on the Top 5, Siacoin (SC).

Verge (XVG)  +2915.13 % , from $9.62 to $290.05
Tron (TRX)  +805.29 % , from $10.04 to $90.86
Digibyte (DGB) +472.38 % , from $9.62  to $55.06
Ripple (XRP) +343.2 % , from $9.75 to $43.34
Siacoin (SC)  +302.86 % , from $10.00 to $40.63

Merry Christmas!

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:23:19 PM

Day 18 – $1307 USD Gained

Link to the article: https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-18-1307-usd-gained/

Seems like Bitcoin is kicking back and most of the altcoin are down for today. However, the gain is still good +$1,307.00 USD – 130.07%

The best coin of the day is Bitconnect (BCC) with a gain of 56.11 % since yesterday and the worst one is Civic (CVC) – 20.10%

Verge (XVG)  +1933.30 % , from $9.62 to $195.60
Tron (TRX)  +842.60 % , from $10.04 to $94.60
Ripple (XRP) +348.03 % , from $9.75 to $43.68
Qtum (QTUM) +339.03 % , from $9.77 to 42.90
Digibyte (DGB) +317.80 % , from $9.62  to $40.19

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:23:02 AM

Day 19 – $1406 USD Gained

Link to the article:https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-19-1406-usd-gained/

Day 19  and the experiment keeps going well. Gained $100 since yesterday and a lot of new altcoins are on the scene.

The best coin of the day is again Bitconnect (BCC) with a gain of 82.33 % since yesterday and the worst one is SingularDTV (SNGLS) – 16.26%

We also got a new crypto on the top 5, I’m talking about Binance Coin (BNB)

Verge (XVG)  +2099.72 % , from $9.62 to $211.61
Tron (TRX)  +861.99 % , from $10.04 to $96.55
Ripple (XRP) +393.56 % % , from $9.75 to $48.11
Digibyte (DGB) +349.10 % , from $9.62  to $43.20
Binance Coin (BNB) +340.21 % , from $9.81 to 43.18

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:08:31 AM

Day 20 - $1158 USD Gained

Link to the article: https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-20-1158-usd-gained/

Day 20, current gain sitting at $1158 USD, Verge correcting and the Segwit2x fork are affecting the price of the altcoins, today only 10 of them are in green.
Will the price bounce back after the fork?

The best coin of the day is again VeChain (VEN) with a gain of 23.80 % since yesterday and the worst one is Verge (XVG) – 31.84%

Verge (XVG)  +1476.88 % % , from $9.62 to $151.69
Tron (TRX)  +703.93 % , from $10.04 to $80.69
Ripple (XRP) +426.32 % , from $9.75 to $51.31
Digibyte (DGB) +318.56 % , from $9.62  to $40.27
Qtum (QTUM) +299.00 % , from $9.77 to $38.99

Vechain!
Oumal

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:24:14 PM

I'll add it here. Who would have thought that he would soar to the heavens. Now I could be 150K $, but I sold them 2 months ago

RaiBlocks (XRB)
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:49:42 PM

I'll add it here. Who would have thought that he would soar to the heavens. Now I could be 150K $, but I sold them 2 months ago

RaiBlocks (XRB)

I guess it was not on the top 100 at the time I got all my cryptos

Well to seel you still made a nice profit, right?

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:04:18 AM

Week 3 – $1410 USD Gained

Link to the article: https://buyandhold100crypto.com/week-3-1410-usd-gained/

Vechain!
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:52:38 PM

To some persons is a wrong idea to invest for a period of year years but to good investors, years is just a number and is like the next year, i also buy the idea.Investment need patient especially when it comes to longtime investment.
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:55:13 PM

To some persons is a wrong idea to invest for a period of year years but to good investors, years is just a number and is like the next year, i also buy the idea.Investment need patient especially when it comes to longtime investment.

Yes,patience it’s everything on this experiment.

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:28:49 AM

Just noticed that i didn't post yesterday article

Day 22 – $1303 USD Gained

Link to the article : https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-22-1303-usd-gained/

We just had another incredible day for Ripple (XRP), but the true winner for the day is Cardano (ADA) with a gain of 33.67 %. The worst one is Byteball (GBYTE) -25.07 %

Cardano (ADA) is also a new entry on our Top 5

Verge (XVG)  1656.00 % , from $9.62 to $168.92
Ripple (XRP) +878.26 % , from $9.75 to $95.37
Tron (TRX)  +700.85 % , from $10.04 to $80.38
Cardano (ADA) +604.57 % , from $9.57 to $67.43
Qtum (QTUM) +384.79 % , from $9.77 to $47.38

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

Day 23 – $1427 USD Gained

Link to the article : https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-23-1427-usd-gained/

Best coin of the day is FunFair (FUN) with a gain of 57.32 %, the worst one is Particl (PART) with minus 20.76%

Just want to point out that Verge (XVG) just gained another 41.63 %, that makes it the best coin so far with an incredible gain of 2462.75 %

Verge (XVG)  2462.75 % , from $9.62 to $246.53
Tron (TRX)  +808.55 % , from $10.04 to $91.19
Ripple (XRP) +762.91 % , from $9.75 to $84.12
Cardano (ADA) +593.17 % , from $9.57 to $66.34
DigiByte (DGB) +395.52 % , from $9.62  to $47.67

Vechain!
kinki32

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

Better profit will be if just buy bitcoin and hold him.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:05:56 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 09:30:07 AM by jbautistangina

All the coins you are holdings are indeed a good choice to hold for 5years,maybe if they survive this year experts says we will see a year of the alts in 2018 so you better watch your coins wisely,i believed in my holdings because it did some research before buying them,i hope you have researched too.

zenman0

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

Nice to see, that you already got investment doubled. But 5 years is a way too much. One year would be perfect.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

There is no need to hold 100 of altcoin rather only Bitcoin is sufficient while we talk about the 5-year horizon. I suggest, with Bitcoin you can hold more other three or 4 altcoins. You may hold the most emerging one Ethereum, next is BNT, IOTA, Ripple.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

This is a nice experiment. I get it that people tell you that 5 years is to long or you should invest in less coins, but if you did that, it wouldn't be an experiment right? Keep going! I'm curious where it will lead.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
doktayoung

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

Following...

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:47:40 PM

Better profit will be if just buy bitcoin and hold him.

Altcoins are performing better, the overall value in BTC is now of 0.19 I initially invested 0.067 BTC

Vechain!
emma46

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot

This is possible, but it will take a lot of patience for it to be successful. If a person is patient enough then this would happen, still a lot can happen in 5 years. There might be an incident that may require a person to spend a lot of money. There might also come a time when it's value will be so high in just 2 years, would you still wait knowing that it couldn't be that high again?

Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

Nice to see, that you already got investment doubled. But 5 years is a way too much. One year would be perfect.

Well it’s an experiment, one year for me would be too short, I really wanna see what’s going to happen to them on the long run.

Vechain!
JumboCactuar

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

Hi, just a quick question

Where are you holding all these coins? As i dont think any exchange has all the top 100

Multiple exchanges?  Or wallets
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

Hi, just a quick question

Where are you holding all these coins? As i dont think any exchange has all the top 100

Multiple exchanges?  Or wallets

Please check here

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/how-to-run-the-experiment/

And here

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/wallets-used/

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot

This is possible, but it will take a lot of patience for it to be successful. If a person is patient enough then this would happen, still a lot can happen in 5 years. There might be an incident that may require a person to spend a lot of money. There might also come a time when it's value will be so high in just 2 years, would you still wait knowing that it couldn't be that high again?

Yes of course,I’m not doing the experiment to get a profit. I have other investments on cryptos,I will sell those in case

Vechain!
Sallysakky

Activity: 121
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

It is an interesting idea, dude! I will follow the experiment.
Exists a small flaw that most of cryptocurrency prices are directly dependant on BTC price, but this can also be considered as an advantage. Let's look!

Tongue
yummy23

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

Which are the Top 10 Cryptocurrencies in the present time ?
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

It is an interesting idea, dude! I will follow the experiment.
Exists a small flaw that most of cryptocurrency prices are directly dependant on BTC price, but this can also be considered as an advantage. Let's look!

Yes that’s true,in fact I got all of them with BTC,but seems like a lot of altcoins are performing vetter

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

Which are the Top 10 Cryptocurrencies in the present time ?

Top 10 from the 100 I got?

Vechain!
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

I think these kind of experiments are great but you need to keep revising your folio.
Noone would wanna hold pump dump coins when they are pumped already.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

I think these kind of experiments are great but you need to keep revising your folio.
Noone would wanna hold pump dump coins when they are pumped already.

Well but then it would be a continuous trading. I just wanna see what happens with these coins in 5 years

Vechain!
Iceblast

Activity: 639

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

I think that's a good thing, with you saving lots of altcoin coins for a long period of time up to 5 years it requires substantial funds. but if you can afford and have big capital I think can be achieved and profitable big profit.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

Day 24 – $1636 USD Gained

Link Article:ticle : https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-24-1636-usdday-24-1636-usd-gained/

Day 24, the current gain is $1636 USD  or  0.12 BTC

Best coin of the day is Status (SNT) with a gain of 64.65 %, the worst one is Potcoin (POT) with minus 8.17 %

We have a new crypto on our top 5, Request Network (REQ), who gained 54.92 % since yesterday and 459.38 % overall.

Verge (XVG)  2252.36 % , from $9.62 to $226.29
Tron (TRX)  +1039.57 % , from $10.04 to $114.37
Ripple (XRP) +775.45 % , from $9.75 to $85.34
Cardano (ADA) +597.03 % , from $9.57 to $66.71
Request Network (REQ) +459.38 % , from $9.91 to $55.41

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

Day 25 – $1760 USD Gained

Best day so far, current gain $1760 USD or 0.15 BTC

Best coin of the day is Steem (STEEM) with a gain of 98.30 %, the worst one is Verge (XVG) with minus 18.32 %

Verge (XVG)  +1848.47 % , from $9.62 to $187.44
Tron (TRX)  +1278.38 % , from $10.04 to $138.34
Ripple (XRP) +787.02 % , from $9.75 to $86.47
Request Network (REQ) +587.75 % , from $9.91 to $68.12
Cardano (ADA) +599.44 % , from $9.57 to $66.94

Vechain!
Oumal

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

After I came across this topic, I revised my strategy. In fact, it's hard to keep track of every day, but now I'm not inclined to it. Once a month I'll watch and maybe even trade.
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

After I came across this topic, I revised my strategy. In fact, it's hard to keep track of every day, but now I'm not inclined to it. Once a month I'll watch and maybe even trade.

Are you usually a day trader or a long holder?

Vechain!
unsquidly

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

That's the point of the experiment, we don't know what's going to happen

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

Day 26 – $1960 USD Gained

Link to the Article: https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-26-1960-usd-gained/

Day 16, just reached the highest gain so far, $1960 USD or 0.14 BTC.

Best coin of the day is Status (SNT) with a gain of 111.95 %, the worst one is Walton (WTC) with minus 14.54 %

Status (SNT) is also a new entry on Top 5

Tron (TRX)  +1740.46 % , from $10.04 to $184.72
Verge (XVG)  +1722.32 % , from $9.62 to $175.30
Ripple (XRP) +1005.24 % , from $9.75 to $107.74
Status (SNT) +940.20 % , from $9.91 to $103.27

Vechain!
spanolesbaluko

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

Hi guys, I just stumbled upon this ICO called Cointed, and what appears to me is that they are working with big names such as Nvidia and TAS group. Does anyone know something about? They sure look like a worthwhile investment to me.
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

A lot of people are saying that this is a stupid idea, didn't know that so many people can see the future and say what the markets will be after 5 years. Don't listen to those people, do what you wanna do, it's your money and you can do whatever you want with it. Really liking this idea and hoping I'll be able to check out your progress after a year, two or even five! Smiley
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

Thanks a lot

Vechain!
shaun98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

Wow seems like a really interesting idea, but also really tedious to update it everyday. Did you buy the top 100 coins or others?

matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

Excellent idea dude, I'm delighted and of course I'll follow your experiment! I wish u the best of luck.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

New coins are getting added daily to the top 100 spots, it is always changing, so will you add more to your list or will you stand by the initial 100?

Oumal

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

Are you usually a day trader or a long holder?

Now I'm a long holder. If the coin is a good and competent team, let it stay with me for at least six months or even a year.
Sooner or later these coins will rise in price.
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

Wow seems like a really interesting idea, but also really tedious to update it everyday. Did you buy the top 100 coins or others?

Yes I got the top 100 coins at the time I started the experiment

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:40:25 PM

New coins are getting added daily to the top 100 spots, it is always changing, so will you add more to your list or will you stand by the initial 100?

No I will only keep the 100 I already got

Vechain!
Frank76

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:22:41 PM

It's a very interesting project! Smiley I will follow!
vesper188

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

My friend you inspire my i would like to do something similar. But my question is do you have all of this coins on wallets ?
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:51:52 PM

I would advise to buy Japanese coins, not only ripple. I think soon it will lose its price and there will appear the other perspective one.
djgtr

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:05:05 PM

I would advise to buy Japanese coins, not only ripple. I think soon it will lose its price and there will appear the other perspective one.
Well i agree on that but i think we really need to have a big patience on that to avoid temptation of selling because sometimes altcoin has also a huge price which lead to people in selling in order for them to gain mkre profit but some more people really didnt or cannot do waiting for the right price because they really didnt have patience.
shaun98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:57:15 PM

Will you sell any of your holdings if lets say one of companies behind one of the coins closes? Or will you just continue holding.

Aoirayn

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:13:24 PM

OMG I love this experiment, and I'm tempted to do the same.
How was the fee for transferring BTC to all these exchanges?
Will you really keep all the coins on all exchanges? What will happen if one of them shuts down or get hacked.

Right now I've invested in 8 coins for 2 weeks, and I've made about 4k euro profit.
If I reach about 15-20k profit, I'm considering cashing out 10k and do this experiment myself, only with x10 the initial investment.
DroidR17A

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

I think it's a great experiment, but also share some of the other members concerns over longevity of certain coins/tokens. If you don't mind taking the losses along with the wins, that won't be a problem for you. I think one year incremental goals may be a little safer, but either way, break a leg!

https://PlasticBanQ.com is building the world’s first true 360-degree Reverse Logistics platform for Plastics Recycling, leveraging blockchain and our native cryptocurrency. Sign-up for Bounty Campaigns, Beta Test Program and Early Adopter status. https://bit.ly/2PfHzK3
Bitcointalk Pre-Ann Thread: https://bit.ly/2qv5ExU
michellee

Activity: 1106
Merit: 505

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:19:31 AM

Day 26 – $1960 USD Gained

Link to the Article: https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-26-1960-usd-gained/

Day 16, just reached the highest gain so far, $1960 USD or 0.14 BTC.

Best coin of the day is Status (SNT) with a gain of 111.95 %, the worst one is Walton (WTC) with minus 14.54 %

Status (SNT) is also a new entry on Top 5

Tron (TRX)  +1740.46 % , from $10.04 to $184.72
Verge (XVG)  +1722.32 % , from $9.62 to $175.30
Ripple (XRP) +1005.24 % , from $9.75 to $107.74
Status (SNT) +940.20 % , from $9.91 to $103.27

I am interested in this list and I think I will buy more for that coin. I see verge, ripple, and cardano show their power to increase and I see the coins increase highly although not too high depends on other coins. I will take a look for tron and status and if I see this coin have a good chance for a long investment then I will buy more of them and don't sell it if the price does not increase so high. I can wait until 5 years more but I don't know how long I can live just to see the coin will increase.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:38:47 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot

This is very interesting strategy that all people can try it without complicated.
This is very simple but maybe profitable. So thats why this is interesting strategy
allenownz

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:40:12 AM

You should do a Quarterly update
Mr.Joe

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:08:04 AM

nice experiment looking forward to seeing your results, and for the people saying that 5 years is to long may i remind you the price of bitcoin 4 years prior to December 19th 2017(19,500 usd) it was only 560 usd. so sometimes the long hold works out for the best.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

Tuurnt- Earn by hosting and attending events

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:14:27 AM

Nice idea. Gat similar idea but mine is to wait for a year. But dont forget to research the coins b4 investing

VIEW RESOURCES BELOW
tigermonkey

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:18:16 AM

Very interesting strategy. It is similar as index fund of stock market. It diversifies the portfolio by investing equally in 100 coins.

otundebis

“Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain”

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:19:13 AM

This will be interesting to watch! But I am yet to see the list of coin involve in your experiment, BTT is more than enough for you to post the list of your coin and update us as well. I do not like click bait! I hope your project is not click bait!

wishman93

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:19:19 AM

This is very helpful, please do keep us updated. TIA
Crypington

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:25:47 AM

When you say $1900+, is that on top of your original $1000 investment?  It’s pretty Impressive either way.  To me, this is evidence that we need a Crypto “index fund” or ETF like investment vehicle. 

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:14:03 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 08:49:42 AM by Anthony1985

My friend you inspire my i would like to do something similar. But my question is do you have all of this coins on wallets ?

Please check here : https://buyandhold100crypto.com/wallets-used/

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

I think it's a great experiment, but also share some of the other members concerns over longevity of certain coins/tokens. If you don't mind taking the losses along with the wins, that won't be a problem for you. I think one year incremental goals may be a little safer, but either way, break a leg!

Yes, I don't mind if a coin loses value and within 5 years will die. I'm just experimenting  Smiley

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

Will you sell any of your holdings if lets say one of companies behind one of the coins closes? Or will you just continue holding.

This is not a trading experiment, it's a holding one. So, I will just keep Hodling.

Vechain!
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:09:46 AM

This is an excellent idea of knowing which cryptocurrency will give you massive returns and which one do not. This will also give you an idea which one to give up and sell or which one to hold further. I would suggest that you take a look every 2 weeks or 1 month to see which cryptocurrency gives you exponential profit or which one is does not increase massively.
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

When you say $1900+, is that on top of your original $1000 investment?  It’s pretty Impressive either way.  To me, this is evidence that we need a Crypto “index fund” or ETF like investment vehicle. 

$1900 was the gain as of yesterday, so the total value of the EFT  Smiley was of $2900

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

Day 27 – $2492 USD Gained

Link to the article : https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-27-1492-usd-gained/

Day 27, just reached the highest gain so far, $2492 USD or 0.17 BTC
Best coin of the day is Tron (TRX) with a gain of 119.76 %, the worst one is Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with minus 14.06 %

Tron (TRX) still retain the 1st spot with an impressive gain of 3999.27 % , the 2500 TRX we got 27 days ago with $10.04 are now worth $411.42

Tron (TRX)  +3999.27 % , from $10.04 to $411.42
Verge (XVG)  +1886.93 % , from $9.62 to $191.14
Ripple (XRP) +1383.99 % , from $9.75 to $144.67
Cardano (ADA) +1156.56 % , from $9.57 to $120.26
Status (SNT) +991.11 % , from $9.91 to $108.33

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

Week 4 – $2853 USD Gained

Link to the article: https://buyandhold100crypto.com/week-4-2853-usd-gained/

Vechain!
natasha-lev

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

Very interesting project. Saw theoretical calculations if investing 100,000 USD to top 20 at the beginning of 2017. Only one coin was loss making - other coins created huge gain. Let's see what you get in the end of 2018.
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

Week 4 – $2853 USD Gained

Link to the article: https://buyandhold100crypto.com/week-4-2853-usd-gained/

Very interesting project. Saw theoretical calculations if investing 100,000 USD to top 20 at the beginning of 2017. Only one coin was loss making - other coins created huge gain. Let's see what you get in the end of 2018.

Yes can't wait to see, even though the wait is really long  Grin

Vechain!
axiline

Merit: 114

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

This is a very good experiment. I will follow your results, moreover, I partially repeat your portfolio.)
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

This is a very good experiment. I will follow your results, moreover, I partially repeat your portfolio.)

That's cool, thanks

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

Day 29 – $2819 USD Gained

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-29-2819-usd-gained/

Day 19, gain still at $2819. Not bad thinking that a lot of altcoins got dumped.

Best coin of the day is Siacoin (SC) with a gain of 90.34 %, the worst one is Metal (MTL) with minus 31.50 %

Tron (TRX) still retain the 1st spot with an impressive gain of 4193.45 %, the 2500 TRX we got 29 days ago with $10.04 are now worth $430.91

Tron (TRX)  +4193.45 % , from $10.04 to $430.91
Verge (XVG)  +2169.30 % , from $9.62 to $218.30
Ripple (XRP) +1113.06 % , from $9.75 to $118.25
Siacoin (SC) + 908.28 % , from $10.00 to $100.85
Cardano (ADA) +1156.56 % , from $9.57 to $120.26

Vechain!
Taskford

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:42:45 PM

It sounds like a crazy idea for the first time but if you will look into his progress of his investments then you can see that it is actually working. I want to try it also but i don't have $1k to spend or to risk because it is a big money for me but i think that i can do something for it to work because i am still saving money for my future crypto investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:11:31 AM

So far it's going really well, but we are in a bullish phase so It's normal. From my understanding, what's good about it is that the cryptos compensate each other. Today the gain is of $3k, will post later about it.

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

Day 30 – $3061 USD Gained

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-30-3061-usd-gained/

Day 30, best day so far, again! current profit $3061 or 0.18 BTC

Best coin of the day is Substratum (SUB) with a gain of 46.93 %, the worst one is Nexus (NXS) with minus-13.69 %

Tron (TRX) still retain the 1st spot with an impressive gain of 3937.76 %, the 2500 TRX we got 29 days ago with $10.04 are now worth $405.25

Tron (TRX)  +3937.76 % , from $10.04 to $405.25
Verge (XVG)  +2205.00 % , from $9.62 to $221.74
Ripple (XRP) +1124.84 % , from $9.75 to $119.40
Siacoin (SC) +919.72 % , from $10.00 to $102.00
Cardano (ADA) +896.55 % , from $9.57 to $95.37

Vechain!
CryptoRadit

Activity: 72

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

Great experiment! You inspire me to follow your example. But I have very little patience. I often buy coins for long-term storage, but then sell them as soon as they give me 50% profit)) But this is my fault.

Snixer

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

It'll be interesting to see what happens when Bitcoin starts mooning again.

I'll check back every once in a while for updates  Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲ 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nhanhzam

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

WWWWoahhhhh great experiment. I was doing the very similar thing, started 30 days ago with $3000 in BTC, LTC and ETH, then somehow move all the profits to buying other coins, then i will stop when having 20 coins/token with 1000$ each Cheesy

Right now i'm holding 13 coins/token, which is $13000 total Cheesy
However missed ripple...

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot

yes it is a good choice and smart, the coin price you buy is very cheap for this year and will be expensive for the future, but you should when buying must see the coin you buy how the availability is owned and whether the coin it has a very good project in the future.
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

Great experiment! You inspire me to follow your example. But I have very little patience. I often buy coins for long-term storage, but then sell them as soon as they give me 50% profit)) But this is my fault.

Would you have made more if you didn’t sell?

Vechain!
anhhung409

Activity: 275

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

I think the value of each currency will increase over time and after five years, you can earn a small profit. However, there will be a failure of money and you are sure that you have enough patience to be able to wait for 5 years. Many people lose patience and sell them when they realize the value of it increases

Partizanai

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:06:36 PM

(ITNS) intense coin, this is the one im holding. Fairly new, coin got in early may be the next x100-1000
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090765.0
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:14:23 PM

I started a similar thing buying a small amount of 100 most capitalized altcoins (excluding the one I'm already holding) and I have a good profit... I think you experiment will be a great success!
DByte

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:16:28 PM

disam

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:53:59 PM

this is a great experiment of yours #project hodl Smiley i would love to follow the results hov it goes on. when i compare my results of trading with the results of just hodling, sometimes i ask myself wtf??? Smiley

Chifako

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

I’d never think to form a portfolio like that.
But I think it’s really good idea for conservative investments.
Wish you good luck.
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

Day 31 – $2675 USD Gained

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-31-2675-usd-gained/

Day 31, current profit $2675 or 0.18 BTC

Best coin of the day is Pura (PURA) with a gain of 34.69 %, the worst one is Qtum (QTUM) with minus 36.49 %.

Tron (TRX) still retain the 1st spot with an impressive gain of 3687.20 %, the 2500 TRX we got 29 days ago with $10.04 are now worth $380.10

Tron (TRX)  +3687.20 % , from $10.04 to $380.10
Verge (XVG)  +2040.52 % , from $9.62 to $205.91
Ripple (XRP) +1002.11 % , from $9.75 to $107.44
Siacoin (SC) +739.55 % , from $10.00 to $83.98
Cardano (ADA) +896.55 % , from $9.57 to $95.37

Vechain!
globalcitizen

Activity: 434

Blockchain entrepreneur :: Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

I love the experiment and the experience you have had so far. Very encouraging returns in a very short period. I think I'm going to consider a similar portfolio to limit loss as much as possible. Well done.
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

I love the experiment and the experience you have had so far. Very encouraging returns in a very short period. I think I'm going to consider a similar portfolio to limit loss as much as possible. Well done.

Thanks a lot! It's been great so far but not sure if it will keep up

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

Day 32 – $2857 USD Gained

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-32-2857-usd/

Day 32, current profit $2857 or 0.20 BTC

The profit is getting back to ATH and there is also to notice that the gain in BTC keeps rasing.

Best coin of the day is Loopring (LRC) with a gain of 34.69 %, the worst one is Iota (IOT) with minus 14.57 %

Loopring (LRC) is also a new addition to out Top5

Tron (TRX) still retain the 1st spot with an impressive gain of 3687.20 %, the 2500 TRX we got 29 days ago with $10.04 are now worth $380.10

Tron (TRX)  +3271.05 , from $10.04 to $338.34
Verge (XVG)  +2377.56 % , from $9.62 to $238.34
Ripple (XRP) +888.33 % , from $9.75 to $96.35
Siacoin (SC) +785.29 % , from $10.00 to $88.55
Loopring (LRC) +772.14 % , from $9.57 to $86.81

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

Day 33 – $2521 USD Gained

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-33-2521-usd-gained/

Day 33, current profit $2521 or 0.18 BTC

Best coin of the day is Waltcoin (WTC) with a gain of 18.21 %, the worst one is Tron (TRX) with minus 22.69 %

VeChain (VEN) is now on our Top 5, sitting at the 3rd posting. Surpassing in one day Ripple and Loopring

Tron (TRX) still retain the 1st spot with a gain of 2581.50 %, the 2500 TRX we got 29 days ago with $10.04 are now worth $269.13

Tron (TRX)  +2581.50 % , from $10.04 to $269.13
Verge (XVG)  +1937.44 % , from $9.62 to $196.00
VeChain (VEN) +712.84 % , from 10.11  to $82.21
Ripple (XRP) +724.20 % , from $9.75 to $80.35
Loopring (LRC) +687.72 % , from $9.57 to $78.40

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:43:57 PM

Day 34 – $2439 USD Gained

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-34-2439-usd-gained/

Day 34, current profit $2439 or 0.18 BTC

Best coin of the day is VeChain (VEN) with a gain of 34.78 %, the worst one is Storj (STORJ) with minus 18.27 %

Ox (ZRX) is now on our Top 5, sitting at the 4th position.

Tron (TRX) still retain the 1st spot with a gain of 2595.59 %, the 2500 TRX we got 29 days ago with $10.04 are now worth $270.54

Tron (TRX)  +2595.59 % , from $10.04 to $270.54
Verge (XVG)  +1783.96 % , from $9.62 to $181.23
VeChain (VEN) +1016.16 % , from 10.11  to $112.89
Ox (ZRX) +726.79 % , from $9.99 to $82.57
Siacoin (SC) +711.02 % , from $10.00 to $81.12

Vechain!
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:11:27 PM

That is cool idea, I'll try to follow it. Congratulations for this brave decision and thanks for sharing with the people.

nenadv99

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:28:43 PM

great idea, but i really doubt market will go on for 5 more years Sad
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 02:16:07 PM by Anthony1985

Week 5 – $2533 USD Gained

Article : https://buyandhold100crypto.com/week-5-2533-usd-gained/

Vechain!
Angelia46

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

I think this is an interesting idea, you can also invest in some ICO, so I will check this post again in a few years, and I look forward to the time when you become a billionaire. Grin

George P.

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

That's a very nice project!! But 5 years it's a long time
BabyPokox
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

if you do in 2014 sure you will get a much money from it . but we didnt know what will hapend in future . just best of luck for you  Wink
CHENG90

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

I like this idea, I'll try and keep updated with the progress Smiley
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

Great idea following closely on this one,

I seen one where they put $10 in the top 100 coins, did very well,

I guess the key is just invest smart, diversify and watch the gains come rollllllllllllling home  Roll Eyes

tachi641

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:46:01 AM

whoisyourking

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot

This just a good idea its like going back from the past five years that we should buy when its low and its available to hold. i think this experiment will become successful lots of top tokens are increasing their value in short period of time but for the next five years it will be huge profit. good luck.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
crazyphoenix

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

It is  good idea but if I am going to do this i will stick to top 30 coins in coinmarket to lessen the the time for monitoring.
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

I just hold the 100 coins I already got.

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot

This just a good idea its like going back from the past five years that we should buy when its low and its available to hold. i think this experiment will become successful lots of top tokens are increasing their value in short period of time but for the next five years it will be huge profit. good luck.

Thank you so much.

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

Day 36 – $2785 USD Gained

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-36-2785-usd-gained/

Day 36, current profit $2785 or 0.19 BTC

Best coin of the day is Walton (WTC) with a gain o f72.84 %, the worst one is Request Network (REQ) with minus 8.91 %

Tron (TRX) still retain the 1st spot with a gain of 2582.06%, the 2500 TRX we got 29 days ago with $10.04 are now worth $269.18

Tron (TRX)  +2582.06 % , from $10.04 to $269.18
Verge (XVG)  +1865.56 % , from $9.62 to $189.08
VeChain (VEN) +922.17 % , from 10.11  to $103.38
Ox (ZRX) 887.10 % , from $9.99 to $98.59
Binance Coin (BNB) +889.31 % , from $9.99 to $97.04

Vechain!
burnum

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:29:55 AM

I think looking at the coins he has: a million aint to much, who is to say just one does not push the limits of evryone that ever thought they knew something about crypto?

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  LTC in an amount that will get my attention = LPaabWwnvPLRbJE8T3wdUihNQbhEv5dEvv
Leave a short note
cozk

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:46:17 AM

You don't need 100.

You need one.

And its called BTC.

Only true crypto.
choochimil

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:11:55 AM

Interesting experiment indeed. It would be good to see which coins did the best based on their position in the 100. For example, 1-10 positions, 11-20, 21-30 etc.

I would expect the top 10 will grow by less than say 41-50 or 71-80, but I may be wrong. So it would be interesting to see. If you find one or more groups to be a lot higher you could be into something.

I will be checking back to see how you get on.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

You don't need 100.

You need one.

And its called BTC.

Only true crypto.
'

So far from the experiment, you can see that holding more cryptos would actually bring a better return.

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

Interesting experiment indeed. It would be good to see which coins did the best based on their position in the 100. For example, 1-10 positions, 11-20, 21-30 etc.

I would expect the top 10 will grow by less than say 41-50 or 71-80, but I may be wrong. So it would be interesting to see. If you find one or more groups to be a lot higher you could be into something.

I will be checking back to see how you get on.

This is a good idea, I'm going to look into it  Smiley

Vechain!
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

Day 37 – $2402 USD Gained

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-37-2402-usd-gained/

Day 37, current profit $2402 or 0.18 BTC

Best coin of the day is VeChain (VEN) with a gain of 72.84 %, the worst one is Bitcoin Dark(BTCD) with minus 20.48 %

Tron (TRX)  +2183.04 % , from $10.04 to $229.14
Verge (XVG)  +1659.52 % , from $9.62 to $169.26
VeChain (VEN) +1019.97 % , from 10.11  to $113.27
Binance Coin (BNB) +793.90 % , from $9.81 to $87.68
Ox (ZRX) +715.47 % , from $9.99 to $81.44

Vechain!
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

To endure for so long you must have very good patience. It's a pity that I do not have it. I often buy coins for long-term storage, but then sell ahead of time.

axiline

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

A great experiment! You inspire me to follow your example. But I have very little patience. I often buy coins for long-term storage, but then sell them as soon as they give me 50% of the profits.  Smiley
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

Day 38 – $2474 USD Gained

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-38-2474-usd-gained/

Day 38, current profit $2402 or 0.17 BTC

Best coin of the day is Gas (GAS) with a gain of 28.58% , the worst one is Populous (PPT) with minus 15.08 %

Tron (TRX)  +2242.71 % , from $10.04 to $235.13
Verge (XVG)  +1614.75 % , from $9.62 to $164.96
VeChain (VEN) +907.79 % , from 10.11  to $101.93
Binance Coin (BNB) +765.99 % , from $9.81 to $84.94
Ox (ZRX) +694.27 % , from $9.99 to $79.33

Vechain!
cabron

Activity: 1162
Merit: 502

SwapZilla

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

Not after 5 months you already show good profit for someone who just hold. Great idea by the way.

I wanted to try as well but want on the tokens that are pretty cheaper, I'd probably start with dent, siacoin, dentacoin, xP and KIN. Altcoins that are pretty much cost cents and then see whether it can gain more than what OP got.

rodmanqs

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:54:24 PM

In the world, there are almost 1.4 thousand Bitcoin rivals who attack him on the heels. And every week there are dozens of new ones.
About 40 virtual currencies have already passed the mark of one billion euros in terms of capitalization. In an effort to stand out from the crowd, the creators of the virtual currency will do their unique functions:
- Ethereum processes transactions much faster than Bitcoin.
- Ripple is ahead of SWIFT international money transfer systems with the ability to instantly and safely transfer finances. Capitalization of Ripple in 2017 increased by 36,000%, and in early 2018 equaled the value of the French cosmetics giant L'Oreal.
- IOTA allows you to zero transactional fees and get infinite scalability.
- Cardano stands out for its security.
- Monero gives an absolute opportunity for anonymous transactions and is gaining popularity among users who prefer to stay in the shadows.
- VeChain and WaBi solve the problems of combating counterfeit and pirated goods.
Anthony1985

Go Vechain!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

Day 39 – $1641 USD Gained

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-39-1641-usd-gained/

Best coin of the day is Quantstamp (QSP) with a minus 0.59 % , the worst one is Tron (TRX) with minus 33.43 %

Tron (TRX)  +1317.21 % , from $10.04 to $142.24
Verge (XVG)  +1075.68 % , from $9.62 to $113.10
VeChain (VEN) +774.71 % , from 10.11  to $88.47
Binance Coin (BNB) +548.54 % , from $9.99 to $64.77
Ox (ZRX) +541.99 % , from $9.99 to $62.97

Vechain!
LuciferEveningStar

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:46:28 PM

For five years you can invest money only in bitcoin all the other altcoyins are very dangerous to keep for so long. But the experiment is interesting, I will follow the results.

There is still a chance for other altcoins to improve its value since there are a lot of people today who are investing on ethereum and the demand is keep on increasing in the market, this is the reason why altcoins is still profitable even though bitcoins is existing with a very high rate of increasing its value in the market.
allanr

Activity: 345

Storichain

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

Im sure today your portofolio shinking a little bit. Cause i see red at every market i know.

Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:13:50 PM

The idea is very good and will be interesting to many. The only time limit should be reduced to 3 years as it seems to me. And since new coins are issued quite often - the top 100 will be difficult to adjust.