Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RepuX - Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs. 23.01  (Read 7824 times)
alexzoxyl

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

know lots of buddies bump into the RepuX Telegram group. Thanks for everyone love and patients.❤️😘 But good things take time, in order to work with the new chinese community and more exciting events in Asia. We need some time to get prepare.

We will announce when everything complete.
More cooperation, more events, more exchange platforms, more applications.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moto556

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

When could we expect a dev update?
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

When could we expect a dev update?

There was an Team update a few days ago if i remember correctly. But I think the first major dev update will be published after some milestones are reached. Maybe they will update on monthly basis, still in the phase to figure all out i guess

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

What's with the drama here? Did I miss something?? I thought this project was going strong???
Guys, where do I start – from which page? When did it start to get real bad? Is it THAT bad, though?

to see the drama you should start from Bounty thread page 1 Cheesy
they just hold every token because of low ICO, that means they will need money to develop and for that they will need to sell Repux token, no other way
beware of low prices I wouldn't hold it at your place
lirene

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

What's with the drama here? Did I miss something?? I thought this project was going strong???
Guys, where do I start – from which page? When did it start to get real bad? Is it THAT bad, though?

they just hold every token because of low ICO, that means they will need money to develop and for that they will need to sell Repux token, no other way
yes of course this situation can frighten many investors, but keep yourself under control, but for the most courageous ones you can advise buying more coins

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

yes of course this situation can frighten many investors, but keep yourself under control, but for the most courageous ones you can advise buying more coins
Yes, many people do this and buy a coin on bad news, but it's not about what the price is, but about deceiving partners in the promotion of the project

Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

I've heard a lot of bad feedback about the RepuXproject from people who collaborated with the team. It is a pity that there is no way to limit blockchain world from fraudsters and liars.
No need to jump to conclusions, the team is looking for compromises. They can be understood, they could not achieve the desired result. Just relax and watch the development of the project, and in a year you will be surprised by the price of the token.
Wow, seriously statement. I would like that it would be so. Well, actually there is nothing left for the other, but they are hoping and waiting. The fact that within a year must add tokens warms the soul.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:01:55 PM

I've heard a lot of bad feedback about the RepuXproject from people who collaborated with the team. It is a pity that there is no way to limit blockchain world from fraudsters and liars.
No need to jump to conclusions, the team is looking for compromises. They can be understood, they could not achieve the desired result. Just relax and watch the development of the project, and in a year you will be surprised by the price of the token.
Wow, seriously statement. I would like that it would be so. Well, actually there is nothing left for the other, but they are hoping and waiting. The fact that within a year must add tokens warms the soul.
It's difficult to know where this kind of products can be in a year. They can success and make a lot of money or they can fail wasting investors money.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:23:17 PM

that is just garbage. How can they even think it is fair to reduce the bounty campaign? The campaign did  a lot for them to receive the funds collected. I know sometimes the bounty amount is high in relation to collected funds. But than you will have to make it %-wise. That is a scam and really destroys all reputation of the team and the project.

I think you're being overly harsh on them, my friend Smiley Everyone is bound to make "wrong" decisions once in a while, RepuX team is no exception Smiley
I personally don't think they've done something wrong at all, if we are being honest Smiley
Good luck to you Smiley

well you can't blame him, the problem with ICO conducting bounty program is that they don't disclose such action at the start which is really frustrating for someone who invest their time to promote their ICO.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:37:43 PM

The platform is using decentralized technologies like Ethereum, Sia, and IPFS to develop a marketplace
Neversettle

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

that is just garbage. How can they even think it is fair to reduce the bounty campaign? The campaign did  a lot for them to receive the funds collected. I know sometimes the bounty amount is high in relation to collected funds. But than you will have to make it %-wise. That is a scam and really destroys all reputation of the team and the project.

I think you're being overly harsh on them, my friend Smiley Everyone is bound to make "wrong" decisions once in a while, RepuX team is no exception Smiley
I personally don't think they've done something wrong at all, if we are being honest Smiley
Good luck to you Smiley

well you can't blame him, the problem with ICO conducting bounty program is that they don't disclose such action at the start which is really frustrating for someone who invest their time to promote their ICO.

That is a thing form the past. The team was really open for a discussion and there was an understanding of both sides. I think the solution which was found is helping both parties and will lead to an successful project. Investors and Bounty campaign members search for the right ICO the same way, they are both crucial for the success. That is what is sometimes forgotten

Kidsperdahip

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

The idea will be successful! Good luck fellows
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

Good luck to you Smiley

That is a thing form the past. The team was really open for a discussion and there was an understanding of both sides. I think the solution which was found is helping both parties and will lead to an successful project. Investors and Bounty campaign members search for the right ICO the same way, they are both crucial for the success. That is what is sometimes forgotten

there was no understanding at all and the solution not helping us.
The team is holding the coins for the reason that they don't have enough money from ICO. But they promise to hold most of them and release them in 1 year ?
so whats the reason why just not release bounty tokens if you don't use them ?
just stop lying
Paul Mattis

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:32:55 AM

I wish you advance. Wondrous website, pretty good job, informed website!
Neversettle

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

Good luck to you Smiley

The team is holding the coins for the reason that they don't have enough money from ICO. But they promise to hold most of them and release them in 1 year ?
just stop lying

Well in regards of the total amount of token the allocation for the bounty was quite high from the beginning. But yes it was defined before, but it doesn´t help anybody if you get your token and the project goes to zero because the bounty hunters are dumping, as I said above a installed smart-contract would be the way to go

Chronner

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

Good luck to you Smiley

just stop lying
The telegram says that "will be paid in a year" but this is on condition that the team will have success. In general, however, it is better for the bounty hunters to wait and not to put the developers in the wheel telling that the project has deceived everyone.

▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

Good luck to you Smiley

just stop lying
The telegram says that "will be paid in a year" but this is on condition that the team will have success. In general, however, it is better for the bounty hunters to wait and not to put the developers in the wheel telling that the project has deceived everyone.
And how, that's just deceived. What is promised at the beginning of the company, this is calculated by the person, making the decision. Since now there is enough choice for bounty hunters, and changing horses after the end of the company is pure fraud.

Chronner

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

Good luck to you Smiley

just stop lying
And how, that's just deceived. What is promised at the beginning of the company, this is calculated by the person, making the decision. Since now there is enough choice for bounty hunters, and changing horses after the end of the company is pure fraud.
Well, ok, you told everyone that the team deceived everyone (although it is not so). If you tell me about it or not, you will not make any profit from it. There is a second option, just wait for the end of the year and in case the repux team does not fulfill its promises then already shout at every corner that this is a scam. Although I repeat once again, if the project was a scum, then no one was bothered with anyone, but silently all would be thrown.

shova1

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

Repux listed on Idex exchange with 0.0000244 ETH / Repoux rate (19/06/2018). Not great rate so far.
Swerininun

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

Hi, DEV's. Amazing comercial fees! Brilliant plan, judicious logo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: