Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RepuX - Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs. 23.01  (Read 7823 times)
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

I don't understand why you're saying this project is a Scam. I see no reason to think that. The team made the right decision, though unpleasant.
Because they feel got cheated by dev. The dev has stated big bounty but unfortunately they only raised small amount during ICO, which made they decided to cut bounty allocation more than 90% ($770k -> $52k)

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

I don't understand why you're saying this project is a Scam. I see no reason to think that. The team made the right decision, though unpleasant.
Because they feel got cheated by dev. The dev has stated big bounty but unfortunately they only raised small amount during ICO, which made they decided to cut bounty allocation more than 90% ($770k -> $52k)

No no its total SCAM because they didnt burned the unsold tokens and take also the tokens from bounty. That means they got almost every token and little ico is not a reason for doing that
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

No no its total SCAM because they didnt burned the unsold tokens and take also the tokens from bounty. That means they got almost every token and little ico is not a reason for doing that
I correctly understand, that team decided to leave not sold tokens for themselves? If that's true, I sympathize with investors. They are likely to receive large losses.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

I correctly understand, that team decided to leave not sold tokens for themselves? If that's true, I sympathize with investors. They are likely to receive large losses.
In this case, it was necessary to distribute the not burned tokens between investors and bounty hunters. Or let them burn unsold tokens, and this will equalize the situation.
amintek15

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

In this case, it was necessary to distribute the not burned tokens between investors and bounty hunters. Or let them burn unsold tokens, and this will equalize the situation.
Thats right, if they would distribute less tokens but burn the unsold there would be no problem. The team chosen the worst way and we can say their project is dead. They showed too many times that they respect anyone
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:08:58 AM

Thats right, if they would distribute less tokens but burn the unsold there would be no problem. The team chosen the worst way and we can say their project is dead. They showed too many times that they respect anyone
why are you so categorically set up. The project did not even begin to work, and you criticize it.
We can not do anything by speaking here, it's better to share news that few know about the project.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

why are you so categorically set up. The project did not even begin to work, and you criticize it.
We can not do anything by speaking here, it's better to share news that few know about the project.
The project is criticized for not fulfilling its promises. And it shows the further relation to the community. They could easily solve the problem by fulfilling promises to burn tokens.
amintek15

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

The project is criticized for not fulfilling its promises. And it shows the further relation to the community. They could easily solve the problem by fulfilling promises to burn tokens.
Exactly, I criticise them because they scammed investors and bounty hunters. What else do you need to stop protecting them. I understand some new projects gets FUD but its not a case here. They juste chose greed and if you respect other investors you shouldnt promote that
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1175

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

I've received 116 REPUX tokens. Are they locked for a 1 year or I can trade them? Just want get rid of that dirty tokens from liar project, that cuts bounty pull in 14 times.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

Is there any way this project will go on and the price will increasE? Otherwise there is no point in keeping the tokens locked up. However, I think the token price may increase significantly in a year.
moto556

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

When bancor, this week ?
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

When bancor, this week ?
The long time token is traded at bancor. The truth is the price is much less than during the crowdsale. Trading volumes are also small.

Bitcoin it's freedom
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:13:40 AM

that is just garbage. How can they even think it is fair to reduce the bounty campaign? The campaign did  a lot for them to receive the funds collected. I know sometimes the bounty amount is high in relation to collected funds. But than you will have to make it %-wise. That is a scam and really destroys all reputation of the team and the project.

artdor

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:36:36 AM

It is very bad that the project, which had every chance of becoming successful, so badly comes with its employees - bountyhunter. This is bad for the reputation of the project. What will investors think that contributed money to the project?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
moto556

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

then one year later with a nice project and wish to meet with the price.
crypt0isgr3@t

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

Hello everyone, I have been in NYC for Blockchain week, so I apologize for the lack of interaction. I have been trying my best to keep up with you all in the Telegram. I am back in my office and into the swing of things once again. As to answer your questions. The project isn't a scam and the rewards absolutely are paid in proportion to the amounts raised. We are not including funds that were raised prior to the bounty program. That was seed investors and had nothing to do with bounty workers. I know it's not exactly what you want to hear, but we had to make the decision, and it was not an easy one. We certainly should have made the terms clearer, and for that, we do take full responsibility. It was an oversight on our part, and we have learned from this. What we are focused on now is developing a good product and project for you all. You have incentive to hope the same for us as we build out the platform. The tokens you receive later will be locked at ICO price, so that the number of tokens you receive will not change. There is an opportunity there for you to earn increased value. We will be releasing the wallet address where the tokens are stored soon.

I hope we can work together in the future,

Billy
RepuX Community Manager
crypt0isgr3@t

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

https://medium.com/@repux/community-management-update-96ed5631c7f6
eveniyk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

that is just garbage. How can they even think it is fair to reduce the bounty campaign? The campaign did  a lot for them to receive the funds collected. I know sometimes the bounty amount is high in relation to collected funds. But than you will have to make it %-wise. That is a scam and really destroys all reputation of the team and the project.
Unfortunately, the RepuX team ignores all complaints. And the reward for the campaign members will not change. we have to accept that.

amintek15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

Unfortunately, the RepuX team ignores all complaints. And the reward for the campaign members will not change. we have to accept that.

just forget about this SCAM project, their reason is that they reduced bounty "proportionnaly' to the amount raised.
problem ? yes:1# bounty token reduced but no burning of unsold tokens.    2#the bounty tokens they distribute have nothing to do with the amount raised in dollars ! it's free created tokens
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

There is no point in just accepting the scam. This ruins the chance for every investor to make some profit, since no one is going to invest in a scammy project that just reduces the bounty pool. Why not just talk to the community and understand that it was a mistake to live with

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: