Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: transaction stuck 15 days need professional - 100USD tip  (Read 544 times)
alexandrous80 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:00:43 AM

Hi. I need help and am hoping some miner will read this and take pity on my poor soul. I am totally new to bitcoin and clueless with computers so no point in asking me to do something complicated. The transaction is; 2eb2016ebd82c7bc4ba1eb41725a7cf30accff34a1583a335e695dcfcd217233
It is about 0.08bitcoin.
If this helps it shows it coming from 1o4PtEAcNCHx8H5qU5R9XSGBMskJ2Jocp. It shows then two receivers, one small amount to 1o4PtEAcNCHx8H5qU5R9XSGBMskJ2Jocp and the main amount to 17j2aBaV5b18PXcimyGBq15ZTS86VeGKDK.
I sent this from blockchain using default settings and apparently the fee is way too low. Why they (blockchain) automatically send it with this shows their level of intelligence I guess (or apathy).
I have tried emailing blockchain and coinbase and both ignore me or send some auto generated bull.
Anyway, my wallet that I am trying to send this to is in coinbase and it is 18vjREcBoJcPbTFPMEQSkNu8iBP125gQjN.
No one has been able to help, or they ask complicated technical questions (or personal information). I am happy to pay 100USD for the transaction if someone can solve this.
Does anyone know what will happen without help? I mean can it be stuck forever or is there some limit where it comes back, and how long does this take. I asked this question before but people ignored it or didnt know.
Oh and please dont waste posts stating you boosted it on some free site. Been there, and nothing works so far. I need a professional miner or someone who can guarantee a fix.
Finally, does anyone know a site where you can pay using debit card or paypal and you are GUARANTEED to have it go through.
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Niak

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:06:21 AM

I tried to accelerate your transaction with the website ConfirmTX : http://confirmtx.com/
It is telling me that it has been accelerated now thanks to my request.

There is also the website : https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

Hope that you will get it thanks to my acceleration.
Have fun
Adizzle777

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:22:15 PM

2eb2016ebd82c7bc4ba1eb41725a7cf30accff34a1583a335e695dcfcd217233

It is about 0.08bitcoin.

coming from 1o4PtEAcNCHx8H5qU5R9XSGBMskJ2Jocp. It shows then TWO receivers, one small amount to

1o4PtEAcNCHx8H5qU5R9XSGBMskJ2Jocp   and the main amount to

17j2aBaV5b18PXcimyGBq15ZTS86VeGKDK.

I sent this from blockchain using default settings and apparently the fee is way too low. Why they (blockchain) automatically send it with this shows their level of intelligence I guess (or apathy).
I have tried emailing blockchain and coinbase and both ignore me or send some auto generated bull.
Anyway, my wallet that I am trying to send this to is in coinbase and it is 18vjREcBoJcPbTFPMEQSkNu8iBP125gQjN.
No one has been able to help, or they ask complicated technical questions (or personal information). I am happy to pay 100USD for the transaction if someone can solve this.
Does anyone know what will happen without help? I mean can it be stuck forever or is there some limit where it comes back, and how long does this take. I asked this question before but people ignored it or didnt know.
Oh and please dont waste posts stating you boosted it on some free site. Been there, and nothing works so far. I need a professional miner or someone who can guarantee a fix.
Finally, does anyone know a site where you can pay using debit card or paypal and you are GUARANTEED to have it go through.
Thanks

ok so i looked at your tx id shows unconfirmed

Are you the sender  from this address???
1o4PtEAcNCHx8H5qU5R9XSGBMskJ2Jocp

1o4PtEAcNCHx8H5qU5R9XSGBMskJ2Jocp 0.00014613 BTC
                  17j2aBaV5b18PXcimyGBq15ZTS86VeGKDK 0.07983353 BTC

if you are one of them is your change address and depending on you wallet i can help you either RBF replace by larger fee or if that fails since hopefully you were the one to initially send the coins you have the private key for the child uncofirmred ones which we can get to next

you used blockchain.info wallet?

man stick to the good ones like electrum or core

And were you initial sender?
1o4PtEAcNCHx8H5qU5R9XSGBMskJ2Jocp       from here

and to answer your questions i remember 72 hours being main amount of time for tx's to drop from mempool but now i hear it can be up to 2 weeks.....

but all is not lost answer my questions
alexandrous80 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:53:18 PM

Hi thanks for helping. Yes I am the sender. I dont know what tx id means though. Also I dont know what rbf means. Sorry I am not technical. YEs blockchain.info wallet. Yes I am the initial sender. I am over two weeks, so what is the cut off time now. Yes please help thanks but keep in mind I know nothing and dont understand a lot of phrases you are using.
alexandrous80 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:10:31 PM

someone mentioned this website? https://coinb.in/ - is there anyone who can try this on my behalf and I can pay you to do the technical stuff and help me?
Adizzle777

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:24:07 PM

someone mentioned this website? https://coinb.in/ - is there anyone who can try this on my behalf and I can pay you to do the technical stuff and help me?

thats to post a raw tx= transaction, we arent there yet

Hi thanks for helping. Yes I am the sender. I dont know what tx id means though. Also I dont know what rbf means. Sorry I am not technical. YEs blockchain.info wallet. Yes I am the initial sender. I am over two weeks, so what is the cut off time now. Yes please help thanks but keep in mind I know nothing and dont understand a lot of phrases you are using.

EDIT: sorry tx id means transaction ID its that long string of letters and numbers on blockchain.info above the addresses when youre looking up your shit on the blockexplorers heres one for example:

2eb2016ebd82c7bc4ba1eb41725a7cf30accff34a1583a335e695dcfcd217233

I believe that is your tx id

good idk cex.io interface but if you are the sender then one of those addresses are your change addresses, do they let you control your coins, see youre new at this so youre going to get lost in my lingo, RBF= replace by fee, meaning one tx/transaction goes out with low fee like yours, never gets confirmed, RBF is enabled, you just increase the fee on the same tx to entice the miners to pick up your transaction above someone elses, its like an auction, if you can't RBF then i believe cex.io or you will have to do a CPFP meaning child pays for parent, the addresses the coins are sitting at now are the child/ren and where they came from are the parent, you spend a specific address you control on the unconfirmed child side and send it to yourself, but just adding a large fee to supplement your low fee of the parent tx so maybe now the miners will be enticed to include both in the same block....i tried to explain it as simply as possible im not the most expressive person with 20 hrs no sleep. chances are did you reach out a support ticket to cex.io and tell them what happened when you used their service and its still uncofirmed???!??
alexandrous80 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:36:17 PM

ah, so I need to buy another 0.8BCN in blockchain.info and then send the same amount with a higher fee?
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:42:03 PM

as I replied and tried helped you before (another thread), you need to do your part to get this done.
I can help you with coinb.in but you still need to sign it yourself... and you need privkey
and you should never tell anyone this privkey because it's the key to control your bitcoin
I'll send you a pm.

good idk cex.io interface but if you are the sender then ...
are you sure you posted this in the right thread?

ah, so I need to buy another 0.8BCN in blockchain.info and then send the same amount with a higher fee?
no, you dont. and it's BTC not BCN

Adizzle777

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:43:49 PM

not at all that wouldn't have any effect on this specific transaction if you just get more separate coin follow me? do you control 17j2aBaV5b18PXcimyGBq15ZTS86VeGKDK this address at least even if its unconfirmed?
what wallet are you using did you withdraw to
Huh
alexandrous80 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:10:47 AM

Hi, I just need someone who is a miner to help me. Nothing else because you might as well be talking Chinese. I can pay 100 USD to the peson who mines this.

Have just contacted BBC and they seemed interested to hear how I am stuck for 16 days now and may report on the dangers of bitcoin to warn others about the complicated websites which dont warn newbies like me about transaction fees. Hopefully they will warn people so they dont get screwed like I have.
Thirdspace

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:59:10 AM

Hi, I just need someone who is a miner to help me. Nothing else because you might as well be talking Chinese. I can pay 100 USD to the peson who mines this.

Have just contacted BBC and they seemed interested to hear how I am stuck for 16 days now and may report on the dangers of bitcoin to warn others about the complicated websites which dont warn newbies like me about transaction fees. Hopefully they will warn people so they dont get screwed like I have.

Ok, my last chance offering help (since you just pushed away anyone who tried helping you technically)
on your blockchain.info Dashboard menu: click Settings > Addresses
is your 1o4PtEAcN address listed under "Imported Bitcoin Addresses" (because your first tx on 2014-01-22)
if yes, to the far right of your address, click More Options > Private Key > Continue
you will see the Private Key for compressed address but your address is uncompressed (based on your tx size)
so if you are willing to go further and continue this, let me know

the next step would be using tool to find privkey for your uncompressed address
then using coinb.in to create/sign tx ... or install electrum and simply do it from there
I can do it on your behalf... but that also mean you're handing out your money to me if you hand out your privkey
so... DON'T tell anyone your private key, I prefer helping you to the point you are ready to sign it yourself

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16540

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:27:22 PM

I took and answered this from your other thread, to keep things centralized here:
Here is idea. How about someone who knows what to do, buy this problem from me and fix it?
Currently its worth about 1350 USD. I can sell for 1150 USD so you can make 200USD profit.
This won't be a secure way, as you can still access the private key.
Don't give up on Bitcoin because of this, the value of your 0.08BTC went up quite a lot since it got stuck! Just give up on blockchain.info and use a wallet on your own.

Or alternatively I offer to give 100USD in paypal or bitcoin to the person who mines or releases my transaction. Dont give me instructions because I will not understand though, I am not good with computer. Private message me if you prefer. Thank you
Be careful which PM-offer you accept, many people would love to scam you.

I can do it on your behalf... but that also mean you're handing out your money to me if you hand out your privkey
so... DON'T tell anyone your private key, I prefer helping you to the point you are ready to sign it yourself
Thirdspace is right on track, with your private key you can basically do anything. Or, as an alternative, find someone you can TRUST (and know that most people unfortunately can't be trusted when it comes to anonymous money) and have him do it for you.
Your money is not lost, it's just stuck now. This can be solved, no need to write it off.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
alexandrous80 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:34:23 PM

Ok, my last chance offering help (since you just pushed away anyone who tried helping you technically)
on your blockchain.info Dashboard menu: click Settings > Addresses
is your 1o4PtEAcN address listed under "Imported Bitcoin Addresses" (because your first tx on 2014-01-22)
if yes, to the far right of your address, click More Options > Private Key > Continue
you will see the Private Key for compressed address but your address is uncompressed (based on your tx size)
so if you are willing to go further and continue this, let me know

the next step would be using tool to find privkey for your uncompressed address
then using coinb.in to create/sign tx ... or install electrum and simply do it from there

Hey thanks for this, the first part I understood and I got the "private key" now. I screen shot it and saved for future reference. The second part about conb.in I am sorry I didnt understand but if someone or you can give instructions, click for click/word for word like you did to get this key, then I can do it. a big thank you
Thirdspace

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:05:28 PM

Hey thanks for this, the first part I understood and I got the "private key" now. I screen shot it and saved for future reference. The second part about conb.in I am sorry I didnt understand but if someone or you can give instructions, click for click/word for word like you did to get this key, then I can do it. a big thank you

So, I assume you are willing to go further...
current recommended tx fee quite high right now ~700s/B but we can make some preparations first
and hopefully it will drop down once you are done and ready to broadcast your tx
first, for now two things you need to download:
1. https://github.com/pointbiz/bitaddress.org/archive/v3.3.0.zip official bct thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=43496.0
2. https://github.com/OutCast3k/coinbin/archive/1.3.zip official bct thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=390046.0
download them, unzip and for safety measure you should open them in your incognito mode browser while offline (later use)

meanwhile can you tell me what is the destination address for the new transaction?
will it be the original 17j2aBaV5b18PXcimyGBq15ZTS86VeGKDK or 18vjREcBoJcPbTFPMEQSkNu8iBP125gQjN as in post #1
or other address? and how much tx fee you are willing to spend for this tx (still depend on network avg tx fee to be successful)
and regarding your promise reward/tip, how much you are willing to set aside (including this in the tx, so if the tx failed I won't get it)
all these information I need to compose the unsigned rawtx that you need to sign later on
I will check back in ~2 hours, feel free to send me pm or just ask here
Code:
so please reply or pm with:
1. destination adress: 1whatever address
2. tx fee: 0.00xxx btc
3. tip: 0.00xxx btc

alexandrous80 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:54:40 AM

Hi, sorry i took a while.
I sent to my coinbase wallet. Now when I click on this to receive the code is 19Fm1SKQnk8Gpy1v7fXyiHqvHiFPiTnFRF

For bitcoin transaction fee I can pay say 50usd if that sound like enough. I dont understand how santoch works.
For your fee I can still pay 100USD if you like but i see bitcoin dropping like a lead balloon now so my bitcoin is also dropping. I suggest the fee is pro rata, so if it drop another 20% then its 80usd or something like that? If it go up the same.
I have downloaded those two files and unzipped to a folder on my desktop but no executable file, i dont know what to do with them. Thanks
Thirdspace

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:06:44 PM
Merited by dbshck (8), LoyceV (5), xandry (2), EcuaMobi (1)

Hi, sorry i took a while.
I sent to my coinbase wallet. Now when I click on this to receive the code is 19Fm1SKQnk8Gpy1v7fXyiHqvHiFPiTnFRF

For bitcoin transaction fee I can pay say 50usd if that sound like enough. I dont understand how santoch works.
For your fee I can still pay 100USD if you like but i see bitcoin dropping like a lead balloon now so my bitcoin is also dropping. I suggest the fee is pro rata, so if it drop another 20% then its 80usd or something like that? If it go up the same.
I have downloaded those two files and unzipped to a folder on my desktop but no executable file, i dont know what to do with them. Thanks
those files are html browser based tool that you can run locally offline on your browser
ok, so I'll be using 19Fm1SKQnk8Gpy1v7fXyiHqvHiFPiTnFRF as destination address
current recommended tx fee is very very high close to 1000s/B  Shocked
so I set 0.00225 for tx fee which will be around ~850s/B ($36 @ $16,000) and 0.003 ($48) for tip if you don't mind
when you see and do this, hopefully the network fee will drop a few hundred nearing this weekend

Preparations:
- open this post so you can follow the step by step instruction easily
- have your private key for 1o4PtEAcNCHx8H5qU5R9XSGBMskJ2Jocp handy, my guess it starts with K or L
- go offline, disconnect your internet connection
- open your browser's private window so it doesn't cache, record or leave cookie, history, and etc
chrome incognito mode or firefox private window or whatever private browsing mode your browser have
- open the folder where you unzipped the two tools you've downloaded

First, acquiring your privkey:
- if the privkey you get from bc.info starts with 5 then you're set, jump to Second part
but if it starts with K or L, as I guessed before, then you need to find the real privkey for 1o4PtEAcN address
- open folder bitaddress.org-3.3.0 then click & drag bitaddress.org.html to new tab on your private browser
- you can move around your mouse to get to 100 % or just click "Wallet Details"
- enter your K or Lxxxx private key in the space provided and click "View Details"
- it should show your 1o4PtEAcNC... address on the left, scroll down a bit you can see "Private Key WIF" starts with a '5'
- the string starts with 5... is your actual private key for 1o4PtEAcNC...

Second, signing rawtx:
- open folder coinbin-1.3 then click & drag index.html to another new tab on your private browser
- click on menu "Sign" then copy paste your private key 5xxxx into the first input form
- also copy paste unsigned rawtx below into the second input form , and click submit
Code:
0100000001d886f440b6058074609be2c3410e91eaddefd8ead3d3263dce6a5ebf565d87f6000000001976a91408b5f7c5afec5dcd8aa44fae86094f7f6a61afba88acffffffff02380f7200000000001976a9145a8b90bbf48e4b61354a84d271e42fb2177b927188ace0930400000000001976a914a2ab2d315b3e996c5d7598f1a80e64f22402bfd888ac00000000
- it will give you "Signed transaction" , select and copy the new signed tx
- open notepad, paste this signed tx and save it for later use
- click on menu "Verify" and paste your signed tx in the input space provided then click submit
- make sure all inputs for your transactions are checkmarked on the signed column
- also double check the destination addresses and amounts are precisely as we agreed, 1Fq7XdaVC... is my address

Third, broadcast:
- close all incognito browser but don't forget to save the signed tx on your notepad txt file
- re-connect your internet and re-open your local coinb.in index.html or just go to live coinb.in page
- click on menu "Broadcast" and paste your signed tx here then click submit
- if it gives you error, you can broadcast/push it to other nodes or post here your signed tx
and I will help you push it to other available nodes

I hope these instructions clear enough for you to understand and follow

alexandrous80 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:04:37 AM

Thanks, I followed these instructions to the end. After broadcasting it gave a message in green at bottom with what looks like a newtxid.
Hopefully it worked. So if I understand correctly this also included the payment to you?
I will let you know once it clears. Thanks again
alexandrous80 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:09:40 AM

I noticed on blockchain in the sending wallet it now shows the new details, with todays date. (before it showed the original december 4th). But on coinbase it still shows as december 4th? Should I worry or is that normal? Thanks
Thirdspace

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:14:38 PM

Thanks, I followed these instructions to the end. After broadcasting it gave a message in green at bottom with what looks like a newtxid.
Hopefully it worked. So if I understand correctly this also included the payment to you?
I will let you know once it clears. Thanks again
yes, you broadcasted successfully and the tx has propagated well on the network. yes 2nd address is mine.
now the waiting game. I was hoping the network fee drop but it seems stay around 1000s/B Lips sealed
and the bitcoin price is dropping fast  Sad I hope you're not losing much on your BTC

I noticed on blockchain in the sending wallet it now shows the new details, with todays date. (before it showed the original december 4th). But on coinbase it still shows as december 4th? Should I worry or is that normal? Thanks
don't worry about it, as long as 19Fm1SKQn... is your deposit address on coinbase, you should get it there once confirmed.

alexandrous80 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:31:42 PM

ok thanks again. Yes I see on coinbase now there are now ammounts coming in. The original and the newer one. I assume the newer one will cancel out the older one later on. At least now it shouldnt take 2 weeks. How long do you think it will take? I see Bitcoin dropped further.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: