Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help us with a little Javascript (Payment .2 BTC)  (Read 1284 times)
Drug5bitz

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 02:12:46 PM

Thank you, this post made re-reading through this even better.   Cheesy

Hey what happened? You shouldn't be calling each other idiots..

I gave Jaxkr the money because at first glance his code looked like it offered the best possible route to go. We discussed it briefly in private, I worked on it over night and it's now up and functional.

His contribution provided the key to helping me find the most efficient solution. So he deserves it.

Daniel

Daniel,

That's absolutely fine.  For the record, I'm emphasizing that I wasn't calling anyone anything.  I did end up having to put gweedo on ignore.  He really went after me when I asked for a donation...

Cause people that are whining are dumb, people who feel entitled are morons. I am glad I am on your ignore list, cause it just shows how people when confronted with the truth they are idiots can't handle it...

Not sure how motivated I'll be to help.  You could change that (small donation for work already done).

Feeling slightly shafted because I spent time considering your problem (refreshing images in a div without resetting the page), testing your problem with a minimal example of hand written code (works to implement the refresh image on a timer without resetting the page (tested on gnu-linux/apache2/firefox and chromium)).   Wrote to you to ask for more info about how to integrate my solution with your needs ... and ... you paid the other guy who just said 'try this' without any explanation. 

No disresepct to Jaxr intended, I'm just feeling like a small (a couple btms?) good faith donation would be in order for my efforts.  Ball's in your court, of course, but I felt like I had to say this. 

If you would like to donate to my jalapeno mods, or just buy me a b33r it's all appreciated.

BTC Address 1DX24XAojH2qjAgFzbME81o9BD3yDjfGLR
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: