Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO  (Read 4966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:59:57 AM

I want to say that the project is very worthy! It can be seen that the team has worked very well, I hope the project will get a lot of distribution!
Tell me, what exactly interested you so much, it seems to me that the Idea is not new, many projects with similar tools!
In fact, now it's really impossible to guess what will happen in the end, but confidence guarantees their idea and its execution. As we know, projects and start-ups attract more and more investors, this means that this platform can become very popular!
I agree with you, but do they really have no competitors?
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! But I will repeat once again, they will be able to get ahead of all the advantages!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:04:03 AM

I really like the site, very nicely and discreetly done! I hope that everything will be successful, good luck!
Yes, the site is really cool, it's very nice on it, everything is clear after the first reading, what a rarity now!
I agree with you, I think if the team so responsibly approaches all points, the project will be very successful!
The site is very good, but what is the main idea of the team? Why will people use this platform?
She has a lot of advantages compared to other options and competitors!
okaypool

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:05:48 AM

Wow, the project is really very promising! Do you already sell the tokens?
Yes, since December 15, there is a pre-sale of tokens, you can buy tokens at a very attractive price!
Do you have any bonuses when buying?
Unfortunately, nothing about the bonuses I can not tell you anything (but the price for one token is now $ 1, maybe the price will soon rise!
And what is accepted for payment?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:15:35 AM

I really like the site, very nicely and discreetly done! I hope that everything will be successful, good luck!
Yes, the site is really cool, it's very nice on it, everything is clear after the first reading, what a rarity now!
I agree with you, I think if the team so responsibly approaches all points, the project will be very successful!
The site is very good, but what is the main idea of the team? Why will people use this platform?
What are the advantages you are talking about? Advantages for investors or for start-ups?
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:17:06 AM

Yes, since December 15, there is a pre-sale of tokens, you can buy tokens at a very attractive price!
Unfortunately, nothing about the bonuses I can not tell you anything (but the price for one token is now $ 1, maybe the price will soon rise!
You can buy tokens for BitCoin and Ethereum!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:32:01 AM

I want to say that the project is very worthy! It can be seen that the team has worked very well, I hope the project will get a lot of distribution!
Tell me, what exactly interested you so much, it seems to me that the Idea is not new, many projects with similar tools!
In fact, now it's really impossible to guess what will happen in the end, but confidence guarantees their idea and its execution. As we know, projects and start-ups attract more and more investors, this means that this platform can become very popular!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! But I will repeat once again, they will be able to get ahead of all the advantages!
What are the advantages you are talking about? Simplicity? Reliability?
Teal Deer

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:32:56 AM

What are the advantages you are talking about? Advantages for investors or for start-ups?
Advantages for each of them both!
costgranda

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:33:54 AM

Yes, you are right, probably these are two key factors, there is also support for competencies, risk diversification, protection from fraud, information support, lack of commission and of course cost reduction!
iSkyCastle

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:35:18 AM

Do you guys have a bounty program running? =)
Would love to learn more about how to participate further.

Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:36:10 AM

Do you know about the minimum and maximum purchase volume?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:38:09 AM

Yes, you are right, probably these are two key factors, there is also support for competencies, risk diversification, protection from fraud, information support, lack of commission and of course cost reduction!
And why are you so sure about this project?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:42:01 AM

Can you give an example, why did not I find this information?
Fritz93

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

With this issue it is better to contact the developers!
costgranda

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:45:44 AM

I can not answer this question unequivocally, but if we take into account the fact that platforms of this kind are very much in demand, the team is very strong and the approach to accomplishing the tasks, I can say that for sure they will show themselves on the best side!
Teal Deer

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:47:21 AM

Advantages for projects: Simplicity of interaction, No entry threshold, Information support, Direct access to finance, Low commissions and interest rates with success, and most importantly a much greater chance that they will be noticed by investors with less investment in advertising!
    Advantages for investors: Risk diversification, Fraud protection, Speed of entry and exit from the transaction, Absence of a commission for managing and diversifying capital.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:48:52 AM

And where it is better to contact them?
Fritz93

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:51:02 AM

I can not answer this question unequivocally, but if we take into account the fact that platforms of this kind are very much in demand, the team is very strong and the approach to accomplishing the tasks, I can say that for sure they will show themselves on the best side!
Totally agree with you! It remains only to wait and watch the result! I wish good luck in my turn!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:53:29 AM

Advantages for projects: Simplicity of interaction, No entry threshold, Information support, Direct access to finance, Low commissions and interest rates with success, and most importantly a much greater chance that they will be noticed by investors with less investment in advertising!
    Advantages for investors: Risk diversification, Fraud protection, Speed of entry and exit from the transaction, Absence of a commission for managing and diversifying capital.

Indeed, and of course everyone will be on the most convenient platform for interaction!
Fritz93

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:54:37 AM

And where it is better to contact them?
Try to write in a telegram, they always answer
GGeorge

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:11:04 AM

There is no minimum and maximum for purchasing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: