Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FML- I just got scammed by "Buybtc4PP" Damn Clowns are Hurting BTC! Know him?  (Read 1543 times)
campycoin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:14:23 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 02:39:01 PM by campycoin

I'm so tired of the motherfucking scum bags in this world.  Honestly, I want to start a forum where everyone has to confirm their every last detail. All this forum (and bitcoin) has become is scam accusation, scam trap, fake site, fake coin and fuck the FED.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:55:18 AM

Why didn't you use escrow, you've been here long enough to know this is crucial and that scammers are all over.
Buybtc4PP does not have a "great rep". Didn't you bother to read his Trust? 1 trade with LouReed, 1 unconfirmed loan, 1 $6 trade and your transaction. Buybtc4PP sent FIRST for all but yours.
You only did your homework on the guy AFTER you were taken. YOU screwed up, use it as a learning lesson instead of blaming it on the forum and sold accounts.
Never invest into something money you can't afford to lose.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 12:47:17 PM

I'm confused... He has a great rep here

He's been here a few months, has only a few trades. How is that great rep? Why would you risk that much if you know his profile and reputation is not worth $280? You've been here long enough, but still made a newb blunder.

Call Green Dot and report the card. Tell them you have the physical card and receipt you can take a picture of. They'll probably void the balance and ban his prepaid card or paypal that was used to load the MP. However, don't expect to get a refund from Greendot or CVS.

LiteCoinUser84

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:02:24 PM

He's been here a few months, has only a few trades. How is that great rep? Why would you risk that much if you know his profile and reputation is not worth $280? You've been here long enough, but still made a newb blunder.

Call Green Dot and report the card. Tell them you have the physical card and receipt you can take a picture of. They'll probably void the balance and ban his prepaid card or paypal that was used to load the MP. However, don't expect to get a refund from Greendot or CVS.
Harsh as it sounds it would be a negative if they did refund you... horrible as it sounds people have to learn the hard way that escrows are essential here. You say you've been scammed before why on earth would you do this trade as you did yet again? Learn something this time.
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:07:34 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 02:44:50 PM by campycoin

Why didn't you use escrow, you've been here long enough to know this is crucial and that scammers are all over.
Buybtc4PP does not have a "great rep". Didn't you bother to read his Trust? 1 trade with LouReed, 1 unconfirmed loan, 1 $6 trade and your transaction. Buybtc4PP sent FIRST for all but yours.
You only did your homework on the guy AFTER you were taken. YOU screwed up, use it as a learning lesson instead of blaming it on the forum and sold accounts.

I looked at his trust.  THERE ARE NO NEGATIVE REPORTS...  I guess I didn't know people will hang around for 5 months and then steal $210?  WTF?

I did not do my homework AFTER so don't make assumptions.  I said that I looked at his trust.  Then I went through all his posts and saw that he has traded for PayPal so members here have his PayPal email and account.  I saw that he had links to his LBC account that has over 40 trades all positive and 100% rating.  He even gave a few loans out.

I SCREWED UP

I said that bitcoin is becoming a joke.  A total fucking crime spree. Go through this forum and tell me 1/2 the topics aren't scam related.  It is total nonsense.  And why would I not blame sold accounts? You don't see a problem with users who sell their accounts?  WHO ELSE WOULD YOU SELL THEM TO BESIDES SCAMMY CLOWNS?

Never invest into blah blah blah.....  uh I invested in bitcoin.  If bitcoin goes to $1 today, I'll deal with it. When pathetic scammers steal from you that isn't a sign that you invested into something you can't afford to lose.

Did I say I can't eat this week?  Did I say my rent will be late now?  Nope.  So, according to you I guess I should just crawl in a hole rather than to say what happened, report the scam and ask for advice and help from the community if anyone knows him?  

campycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:11:26 PM

Harsh as it sounds it would be a negative if they did refund you... horrible as it sounds people have to learn the hard way that escrows are essential here. You say you've been scammed before why on earth would you do this trade as you did yet again? Learn something this time.

Cause escrow shouldn't be fucking needed for such an easy ass transaction... THAT'S WHY?  You people make me sick!  Rather than admit that we have an issue in bitcoin, you say escrow.  So, then I have another account to research?  Is this escrow safe?

You people think that bitcoin will ever go anywhere?  Yeah, I'm sure my Dad and wife and grandpa and neighbor are going to really go find an escrow because they want to buy a half bitcoin.  Sure they will.  None of them would even go get a Money Pack like I did.  Glad you guys are so fucking smart. 

Look at me, I learned to use escrow and tell others that it would be harsh if THEY GOT THEIR FUCKING MONEY BACK.

You are an idiot sir.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:18:06 PM

Okay, you're so cool... how can I be as cool as you and play Monday Quarterback?

I looked at his trust.  THERE ARE NO NEGATIVE REPORTS...  I guess I didn't know people will hang around for 5 months and then steal $280?  WTF?

I did not do my homework AFTER jackass so don't make assumptions.  I said that I looked at his trust.  Then I went through all his posts and saw that he has traded for PayPal so members here have his PayPal email and account.  I saw that he had links to his LBC account that has over 40 trades all positive and 100% rating.  He even gave a few loans out.

I SCREWED UP huh?  Cause someone else is a dirty scammy fuck?

So, I never blamed the forum, perhaps you can learn to read while you critique others actions.  I said that bitcoin is becoming a joke.  A total fucking crime spree and you can not admit it all you want.  Go through this forum and tell me 1/2 the topics aren't scam related.  It is total nonsense.  And why would I not blame sold accounts?  You are really clueless if you don't see a problem with users who sell their accounts.  WHO THE FUCK ELSE WOULD YOU SELL THEM TO BESIDES SCAMMY CLOWNS?

And last but not least, you are very cool with cool quotes.... 

Never invest into blah blah blah.....  uh I invested in bitcoin.  If bitcoin goes to $1 today, I'll deal with it. When pathetic fucks steal from you that isn't a sign that you invested into something you can't afford to lose.

Did I say I can't eat this week?  Did I say my rent will be late now?  Nope.  So, according to you I guess I should just crawl in a hole rather than to say what happened, report the scammy clown and ask for advice and help from the community if anyone knows him?  You are about as useless as tits on a nun.

I have not been screwed for the third time, you have. Asking for advice should have been BEFORE any dealings not AFTER. You need to walk away from bitcoin, you can't handle it nor the truth that you are a terrible trader. You cock block yourself and blame others. Way to go, dad.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
dougg

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:19:59 PM

Cause escrow shouldn't be fucking needed for such an easy ass transaction... THAT'S WHY?  You people make me sick!  Rather than admit that we have an issue in bitcoin, you say escrow.  So, then I have another account to research?  Is this escrow safe?

You people think that bitcoin will ever go anywhere?  Yeah, I'm sure my Dad and wife and grandpa and neighbor are going to really go find an escrow because they want to buy a half bitcoin.  Sure they will.  None of them would even go get a Money Pack like I did.  Glad you guys are so fucking smart. 

Look at me, I learned to use escrow and tell others that it would be harsh if THEY GOT THEIR FUCKING MONEY BACK.

You are an idiot sir.
The more you rage, the more happy I am you lost your money.

You're the idiot, and as a result of your actions, scammers will hang around these forums and scam other people... you should know better.

campycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:33:09 PM

Thanks Doug...

If you notice my OP, I wasn't even raging. Accepted it and asked for advice.

Then I get told that

1. I shouldn't get my money back (that is why scammers hang around here btw)
2. I didn't do any research (lies)
3. He doesn't have good trust (100% at LBC and 100% here)
4. That I shouldn't invest in something I can't afford to lose (dumb)
5. That people are happy I lost my money (Fuck You)
6. That escrow is the answer (Escrow is for purchasing a home or $10,000 domain)
7. That selling of accounts is not a bad thing (Sure it isn't, total normal behavior)
8. The only good people left in this forum are those of you that PM'd me (TomatoCage, marcotheminer) Thanks
9. So many people are all about themselves and could care less about others.

Not one person said, "sorry you lost your money... so you should have......"

You guys are so cool.  Well, by cool I mean not at all.   
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:58:08 PM

Jeez... your trust rating is a fun little read.  Looks like I see why you have no issues with the selling of accounts....  my eyes and butt hurt now

You also have NO clue how to read Trust ratings and not much of anything else BTC related. Man, give BTC up and move along to something else. You are and will always be an easy mark.

Albert Einstein
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:13:08 PM

You are right.  I will just go around to all the scam posts and then post bad trust on the scammer and make fun of the victim.

Oh wow.  You didn't escrow?  Well, a fool soon parts with his money. Aren't I cool? Look at me everyone. Get out of bitcoin! Aren't you smart enough to just wander through the forums making accusations all day so you can feel cool like me?  Insanity is doing the same thing everyday with no real purpose. Stupid is as stupid does and don't invest what you aren't willing to lose and I'm a walking cliche.

Okay, I can do that I think.  Thanks Jesus
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:22:03 PM

Jesus guys. Let's deescalate things.

Welcome to bitcoin, where people bash people who get scammed more than they criticize the scammer. The community wasn't like this 3 years ago and it may not be like this 3 years from now, but this is how it currently is. Better get used to it.

I'm sure you understand why account sales are allowed. There's no way to prevent them at any level, so why give people a false sense of security?

MoneyPaks are reversible, so try and get it reversed. That's really your only hope now, unless Buybtc4PP decides to salvage his reputation. LocalBitcoins also sometimes takes action against scammers, so try reporting him via the LocalBitcoins profile I sent you. If you provide a very detailed account and ample evidence, there's a slight chance they'll do something. Here's your semi-proof of connection between his BCT and LBC accounts:

campycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:34:44 PM

Thanks boss!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: