Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cam girls gone bit coin  (Read 161 times)
SophyDavis (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:05:27 PM

Hello everyone

My name is SophyDavis and I'm a proud cam girl. I've been in this line of business for about 2 years now and what I've learned is that people want to have their life private and no record of them accessing camming sites whatsoever. So me and some of my friends decided to create a camming website where Bitcoin Payment is accepted.

It's called www.camgirlsowned.com and here you can pay without a trace!

Come check it out and let me know what you think. Is it a good idea??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:27:29 PM

Good idea, well done.
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:30:38 PM

So cam girls are now going after bitcoins Grin. Anyways probably this thread is pure adverting and might doesn't belongs to this  section of the forum.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:32:22 PM

The idea of being decentralized is to keep yourself from everyone else is to be anonymous or hidden so that nobody could ever trace or find out who you are. I think this idea of your is practically not going to work here in my own opinion because first for most, everybody here does not want to expose their identity to someone they don't even know.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:32:38 PM

There is already exist such project. Alpha version is testing right now. Look at livestars ip project for more details
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:43:49 PM

If we are talking about business then having to accept bitcoin is a good idea. Since it is very easy to transfer and you will have an anonymous transactions. But if we talk about other things, its much better if you can create other kinds of business that does not need to sell flesh. I am not against this kind of business but it is causing people to be very lustful and unfaithful to their partners.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
SophyDavis (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:19:08 PM

So cam girls are now going after bitcoins Grin. Anyways probably this thread is pure adverting and might doesn't belongs to this  section of the forum.

I'm actually looking at this another way...for those men out there that have to explain to their family what the transactions on their credit cards are from. It's easy to stay anonymous. And it's not pure adverting, it's actually something that I do and I do believe in it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: