Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:31:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Person stole 50k dollars from forum! F*ck!  (Read 666 times)
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:33:05 PM

Not sure why someone would just give bitcoin away like this. Op, why?

Blinded by greed or just stupid. Maybe both.

DUDE POST THE USERNAME

He's trolling. People have advised him to start a scam accusation thread and say who it's about and still nothing. He keeps going around it trying to avoid confrontation. If I had that much on the line I'd be posting with his profile name in my signature along with the link to the transaction and words SCAMMER and THIEF.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Layla99

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:55:33 PM

DUDE POST THE USERNAME

He's trolling. People have advised him to start a scam accusation thread and say who it's about and still nothing. He keeps going around it trying to avoid confrontation. If I had that much on the line I'd be posting with his profile name in my signature along with the link to the transaction and words SCAMMER and THIEF.

Yea thats what id think at this point
l3vin (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:38:41 AM

DUDE POST THE USERNAME

tomorrow i will post the full story with the name BUT I'm sure that that no one will help me! I want to find people who want to give me a real help! the moderator of this theme has no fucking time to response on my question! the only way to find a person is this forum where scammer enters everyday. He deleted all his social media, groups, t.me etc.

IS THERE PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO HELP ME!?Huh? I NEED A PROGRAMMER WHO CAN IDENTIFY A LOCATION BY LOGIN!!!!!
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:42:32 AM

DUDE POST THE USERNAME

tomorrow i will post the full story with the name BUT I'm sure that that no one will help me! I want to find people who want to give me a real help! the moderator of this theme has no fucking time to response on my question! the only way to find a person is this forum where scammer enters everyday. He deleted all his social media, groups, t.me etc.

IS THERE PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO HELP ME!?Huh? I NEED A PROGRAMMER WHO CAN IDENTIFY A LOCATION BY LOGIN!!!!!

You are a troll. Anyone in their right mind who lost $50k would be naming names and naming companies. Not after Months not after weeks. You would be Naming people within days!  Your story is Bullshit.
l3vin (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:47:06 AM

DUDE POST THE USERNAME

You are a troll. Anyone in their right mind who lost $50k would be naming names and naming companies. Not after Months not after weeks. You would be Naming people within days!  Your story is Bullshit.

keep calm
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: