Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you learn from Bitcoin?  (Read 309 times)
doothewop

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:17:20 PM

For me the main lesson, is tha everything is possible.

For me the main takeaway is patience, and having the courage of one's convictions.

It was like 19 bucks each the first time I bought one. If I knew then what I know now, jeez.
BlackBird13

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:18:09 PM

I learnt from Bitcoin that one single idea can turn the whole world around. Who could believe back in 2000 that digital currency will be invented, and it will reach such market caps.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:18:34 PM

Patience.
If only I have that from the start I wouldve been rich by now.
Start over again with just a scratch. Maybe it will double again to a booming 40k dollars.
No more panic and no more itchy hands to trade it back to USD.
Need to wait for more then maybe I can somehow make a lot of profit.
Yes i strongly agree bitcoin is really a teacher on how to extend our patience because bitcoin is also a game of patience if we dont really have patience on tgis field bitcoin can never be profitable into us.I believe tgat there are a lot of things that bitcoin has give to us there are maybe some other learning that bitcoin may extend or maybe give to its believer and  we really experience that day by day .
Yes i agree on that patience is really a big factor here in bitcoin feild maybe everyone of us know it already i really see and observe that patience is really a virtue on this  crypto feild we can really lear  how  to manage our patience here.Bitcoin is really amzing we can really get learnings and earning on itIt really works and help a lot of people it is verry usefull now a days.
Well in my part i learn here on how to trade and to invest qith big patience everytime u think of  what i have done im really gaoing to be happy on it because i only learnd those productive thing such as trafing and investing here in crypto field and i guess if i am not here i really didnt even know what is this thing all about.I maybe lost sometimes but i have  now the will to stand alone i really learn to make things productive all by my self.
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:23:08 PM

I have got learn a lot of things here.
1. I become more educated
2. The money, the time... the huge emotional hardships on everyone connected with this case. A lot of money or poorness are test for soul and not all people can living in poorness or in richness. Good test that show all!
etc
zrsmith

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:23:46 PM

I have learned to think outside the box ... to look at innovation through the eyes of a child. Over the last 4 years, I have been amazed not only at the price of bitcoin and others, as well as the products that have spawned from this simple white paper. As a security researcher, I am excited to see how infosec will embrace the blockchain this next year ... all hail the start of 2018!
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:36:23 PM

It seems that Bitcoin has taught a lot of people here on the forum to be patient. But that's just because now after years with the price of Bitcoin below 1K, the price has rocketed and the price is now 20 times higher, they now mention patience. However, believe in Bitcoin have made a few people very rich, or maybe they're just lucky that they kept their Bitcoins from the beginning. So, maybe following what you believe in, is something Bitcoin has taught us.

normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:56:51 PM

It seems that Bitcoin has taught a lot of people here on the forum to be patient. But that's just because now after years with the price of Bitcoin below 1K, the price has rocketed and the price is now 20 times higher, they now mention patience. However, believe in Bitcoin have made a few people very rich, or maybe they're just lucky that they kept their Bitcoins from the beginning. So, maybe following what you believe in, is something Bitcoin has taught us.

The most important i learn about bitcoin is the patience because i get a patience to wait i got a bitcoin and every day if im posting i get a knowlege about bitcoin like bitcoin is a digital currency and this is a good investing or hold it because the bitcoin is continueslty rise the price.the  bitcoin is a digital currency that not hold it in hands you can see it but not you canot hold it and you can see in computer or cellphone and bitcoin is needed a internet because because you can monator the pricing of bitcoin.bitcoin is a big help of people because even you do not have a work you can get a money and theres have a big impact of poor people.

mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:08:52 PM

I learn a lot of things about bitcoin by starting reading the rules and the threads. I know my knowledge about bitcoin is not enough but I try my best to learn more.. I learn how to trade,invest and to earn money.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:15:57 PM

Bitcoin opened my eyes and mind and showed how bad the public money system is. After I understood how bitcoin works, I thought the public money system must be a joke and the people who use it must be sheeps. I also learned that crypto currencies are a good method to circumvent the system of exploitation and is a very good method for online gambling.
Sheltor

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:26:27 PM

Prices can climb far further than you'd ever think possible.
On looking at bitcoin in 2013, I thought that the meteoric rise that bitcoin had already enjoyed was almost unbelievable. Going from less than $0.01 to $100 in the span of just a few years was extremely impressive, especially in an environment in which bitcoin use was a lot more limited than it is today. Yet rising adoption of the cryptocurrency and increasing difficulty in mining bitcoin helped shift supply and demand to make prices rise, and we're still seeing the positive momentum continue even with bitcoin having gone well into four-digit prices.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:40:29 PM

I have learned the basic concept of the law of demand and supply and that some situations will affect the price of anything. It is so good that I have learned those things. But the best thing I have learned in Bitcoin is being patient. Whenever Bitcoin’s price goes down, we should never lose hope for its price will increase again. We just have to hold as long as we can.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:47:01 PM

I have learned alot since I started bitcoin, from tradings, sharing your knowledge and being responsible to the responsibilities that you are entrusted. Yes, you can earn a decent amount of money with bitcoin, but in order to do that you need to perform or do something and if you do something, you will learn something.

ritik01

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:08:06 AM

Have more knowledge more about bitcoin, ask to the group about the invest plan you are going to invest .By searching on online social and  cryptocurrency website, knowledge about bitcoin can also be increased. Some websites provide knowledge about Bitcoin. Bitcoin forum also helped in learning.
Noesly

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:10:58 AM

In bitcoin I have learn more, especially to save money to keep it and control my expenses, and I think so far bitcoin teach me how to invest there's no fear, and I've learned to know my obligations in bitcoin on how to handle it.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:14:19 AM

For me the main lesson, is tha everything is possible. If we get in trouble, there is always something that will help. Do you remember the situation in a chess game, when you don't know which move the next have to be, and you are loosing..  You spend some time to think about the moves and after find some move that will change the game in your way.
Conclusion is that never give up and don't live in a bad mood, as we always have some move or something close to us but we just don't see that, that will help us.
We just have to be with an open mind.
Bitcoin teach me many things that i need to learn whrn i grow up not only in the industry but in enhancing my skills and improving myself to maturity because bitcoin can teach you how hold patience and improving your knowledge skills and being an openminded and being business minded it also test your critical thinking when the time that hacker's are around you and the predicting about the price of bitcoin
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:15:39 AM

I've learned to look at the big picture. When everyone is panic selling, that's when it's time to HODL. Always go against the current  Grin

I also learn to be patient because sometimes the price down will really test your patience. You don't know what will happen next but all you have to do is to be patient. And do not limit my imagination and even my dreams because sooner or later the dreams that I have will be realized and when that happens, my family and I will surely be blessed.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:19:36 AM

yes, that when we get stuck in a labyrinth, there are 2 choices for us, keep looking for solutions or stop looking for solutions. Present unyielding and patient attitude. because both will lead akita find the exit.
and from bitcoin, I learn about a meaning of success, that success can not be found with laziness.

kenjay11

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:54:37 AM

Even though I am new in the world of bitcoin I still have learned a lot here. Here in bitcoin I have learned a lot, for example how to earn money or bitcoin and I also gained a lot of knowledge here in bitcoin. So bitcoin really is the best cryptocurrency, because while you were working at the same time you can also learn.
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:59:43 AM

For me the main lesson, is tha everything is possible. If we get in trouble, there is always something that will help. Do you remember the situation in a chess game, when you don't know which move the next have to be, and you are loosing..  You spend some time to think about the moves and after find some move that will change the game in your way.
Conclusion is that never give up and don't live in a bad mood, as we always have some move or something close to us but we just don't see that, that will help us.
We just have to be with an open mind.

I learned from Bitcoin is like digitally paying in cash, in that you can move money online from one person to another person without using an intermediary like a bank, a credit agency, a Paypal, or a Western Union, and you can do so without attaching your identity to the payment. It’s like having your own email server and creating a different address for every message you send out.
spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:00:04 AM

Ive learn alot from bitcoin  speciallyvwith regards to earning money.Everyone wants to earn big but it is not as easy as what we think because you must need to work hard in order for you to be able to earn and also you must need to be patient as well.It will takes time before you will rank up higher but if you will just injoy what you doing and continue to work then time will come that you will be able to earn big and get rich.Patience,this is the important thing that Ive learn from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: