Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 07:45:41 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We build 2nd biggest cryptocurrency exchange. Features and ideas.  (Read 332 times)
MrCrank

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

Idea is good.
Why do you mix wallet and trading?
I think is two different things.
I think better decentral exchange nowadays.

It was my first idea, right now i've decided to focus only on exchange.

Ok, In any case I wish you good luck.
I know that this is difficult and need team.
Announce your demo/beta version here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exchange.blue

Activity: 350
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

— Haчни c пpocтoгo – никoмy нe paccкaзывaй o тoм, чтo в дeйcтвитeльнocти дeлaeшь”
Кapлoc Кacтaнeдa. “Пyтeшecтвиe в Икcтлaн”

Discover Real-Time Crypto Arbitrage Expert PathsOpportunities Across the Most Popular Bitcoin Exchanges.
baradfo

Activity: 196
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

I like your idea, especially the idea of contactless payments. Would you handle multiple fiat currencies into this exchange? Is the idea more along the lines of taking on GDAX/Coinbase/Paypal? One of the things that is missing from the space is the ease of transfer both ways to/from fiat. Crypto is in a transition period currently in replacing fiat and will be for several years, if not decades, until mass adoption. In this time there needs to be an easier way for the crypto/fiat transition in order for crypto to be seen as currency by the masses and not just a commodity that the establishment is touting it as. This project would go far into the adoption of such if it focused on that as well. I know that you and your team are focusing on the exchange portion atm to get up and running, and I wish you luck with that. I would suggest that if you focus on the contactless payment options for multi-fiat exchange as well and not just on crypto exchange you would go far. Another observation would be to attempt divorcing some of the more older/stable ALTS from BTC to stand on their own. That has been something lacking in the space as well. I also believe that would help advance the idea of crypto as currency in its own right. I look forward to your project and to see where it goes. If you have any questions in particular PM me.

Valera Vlasyuk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

Great advices!!!

Would you handle multiple fiat currencies into this exchange?

I'll start from crypto currencies, because it's the easiest part and then get into fiat currencies. I'm doing research about Estonia company, they have two licenses that easy to get. But I didn't contact Estonia lawyers yet.

In this time there needs to be an easier way for the crypto/fiat transition in order for crypto to be seen as currency by the masses and not just a commodity that the establishment is touting it as.

This project would go far into the adoption of such if it focused on that as well. I know that you and your team are focusing on the exchange portion atm to get up and running, and I wish you luck with that. I would suggest that if you focus on the contactless payment options for multi-fiat exchange as well and not just on crypto exchange you would go far.

You must have enough money to connect crypto and fiat worlds. I can't run contactless payments without fast exchange to fiat. So the first step is to make exchange, gain trust and get enough trading volume. Then i'll be able to build and promote fast payment with cryptocurrency. So right now my main focus is exchange and after that wallets and FAST contactless payments (no one wants to wait 10 mins untill BTC transaction complete).

Another observation would be to attempt divorcing some of the more older/stable ALTS from BTC to stand on their own. That has been something lacking in the space as well. I also believe that would help advance the idea of crypto as currency in its own right. I look forward to your project and to see where it goes. If you have any questions in particular PM me.

I still can't PM. I'm newbie on this forum. Can you post here list of old/stable ALTS that on your opinion should be 'divorced' from BTC?
baradfo

Activity: 196
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

Great advices!!!

Would you handle multiple fiat currencies into this exchange?

I'll start from crypto currencies, because it's the easiest part and then get into fiat currencies. I'm doing research about Estonia company, they have two licenses that easy to get. But I didn't contact Estonia lawyers yet.

In this time there needs to be an easier way for the crypto/fiat transition in order for crypto to be seen as currency by the masses and not just a commodity that the establishment is touting it as.

This project would go far into the adoption of such if it focused on that as well. I know that you and your team are focusing on the exchange portion atm to get up and running, and I wish you luck with that. I would suggest that if you focus on the contactless payment options for multi-fiat exchange as well and not just on crypto exchange you would go far.

You must have enough money to connect crypto and fiat worlds. I can't run contactless payments without fast exchange to fiat. So the first step is to make exchange, gain trust and get enough trading volume. Then i'll be able to build and promote fast payment with cryptocurrency. So right now my main focus is exchange and after that wallets and FAST contactless payments (no one wants to wait 10 mins untill BTC transaction complete).

Another observation would be to attempt divorcing some of the more older/stable ALTS from BTC to stand on their own. That has been something lacking in the space as well. I also believe that would help advance the idea of crypto as currency in its own right. I look forward to your project and to see where it goes. If you have any questions in particular PM me.

I still can't PM. I'm newbie on this forum. Can you post here list of old/stable ALTS that on your opinion should be 'divorced' from BTC?

IMHO as to the older/stable ALTS I would go with LTC/XMR/DASH/ETH for a start, eventually moving on to the other ALTS that aren't based on another coin/tokenized from another coin, i.e. erc-20 coins on the ETH chain. But that's just my opinion. It is your company, your call Smiley. If not PM me here you could email me. I agree with everything else you've put forward in response, starting from Estonia makes sense then moving on to the EU in general from there.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.