Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining changes with HF  (Read 201 times)
TheBTCpost (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:37:14 PM

So here is the latest news regarding hashflare

Prices increase today from 1.5 USD per 10 GHS to 2.2 USD per 10 GHS or 220.00 USD per 1 TH

While it’s still probably the cheapest per TH mining in clouds out there
It’s recent contract changes from life time to year for all members was a shock

Now it’s changes prices overnight no warning crazy right
I’m invested over 40 th which currently pays net 2.50 usd per day per TH in current time of posting

What’s your guys thoughts on hashflare aka PolyibiASS Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBTCpost (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:15:12 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 07:39:18 PM by -ck

I have part of my savings in Bitcoin Mining Cloud, in Hashflare!! is one of the most secure page for that. Here a link subscribe and take a check it out  LINK REMOVED and pay you in Bitcoin and also you get profit because the currency is revalued!!!

Since that looks like your referral I take it your still a happy chappie when it comes to these trashbags.
hemuni

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:35:30 PM

I bought in yesterday - $300 @ $1.5 just to get my feet wet. After seeing things starting to work and seemingly ok I decided to add another $500 and to my surprise the price had gone up to $2.2. I still bought though. Seems like everybody is running out, so better not wait. Regarding the structural changes, I guess it is to be expected as demand changes. Still seems like a pretty sweet deal, if you believe in btc.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:01:28 PM

Be careful with hashflare. They just disabled again withdrawals. Some contracts don't provide profitslike Dash. Mining power went to nearly ZERO. As you paid already, make the best with this situation and don't reinvest.
TheBTCpost (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:28:45 PM

I bought in yesterday - $300 @ $1.5 just to get my feet wet. After seeing things starting to work and seemingly ok I decided to add another $500 and to my surprise the price had gone up to $2.2. I still bought though. Seems like everybody is running out, so better not wait. Regarding the structural changes, I guess it is to be expected as demand changes. Still seems like a pretty sweet deal, if you believe in btc.

I hear your point regarding stock hashflare never run out

And update for the first time EVER today they have added a limited stock notice on sha256

To be honest I’m not 100% sure if I will reinvest anything
Prefer to go back to hashnest as I used to love that one
ShadowBJ21

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:24:11 AM

Maybe "limited" and the increase are related.
Hope they go back to 1,50 after they added to their ressources.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:27:04 PM

Since their competitor, bitcoin contract from genesis mining is out of stick, people don't have any other choice but believe in hashflare and try it for a year contract. However, is it still the cheapest contract for cloud mining? Maybe yes.
But suddenly increase from $1.5 to $2.2 is a pretty big amount, consider the risk of mining with hashflare, is it still worth?
as bitcoin price fluctuates a lot, they may see it the chance to get more bitcoin due to there are a lot of bitcoin fees out there, over BTC63, strange; as I have seen it BTC832 total fees an hour ago.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:14:28 AM

Prices increase today from 1.5 USD per 10 GHS to 2.2 USD per 10 GHS or 220.00 USD per 1 TH

I’m invested over 40 th which currently pays net 2.50 usd per day per TH in current time of posting

People are still getting into Cloudmining contracts like its 2014 even though it's been proven that while it's not a scam, it's a really bad investment.

My thoughts? HashFlare is tryin to milk everyone out the best they can.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:24:18 AM

investing cloud mining sites always it is risky , go through those sites and get full review on those sites , do not invest on unknown cloud mining sites , also known one may go scam any time , try to avoid investing on such sites . if you have money can buy good mining hardware to generate some  income , another way is start buying few amount of bitcoins and hold for longer so it will be profitable in future .do the research before investing on any sites.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
TheBTCpost (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:24:15 PM

People are still getting into Cloudmining contracts like its 2014 even though it's been proven that while it's not a scam, it's a really bad investment.

Thumbs ups for that

New update wallet withdrawals are now min 0.2 btc and also a in a ‘Test mode’ which doesn’t sound promising
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 723

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:52:27 PM

Thumbs ups for that

New update wallet withdrawals are now min 0.2 btc and also a in a ‘Test mode’ which doesn’t sound promising
0.2 minimum withdrawal? that's way too high. Havent you got any suspicions on such changes?It just turns out that they do raise it up for people who cant easily cashout and should wait up for the minimum withdrawal which is really a risky thing because you would still need to let those coins sit down on the site for longer until you get the minimum. This has always been advised for how many times already which bitcoin cloud mining is not really profitable.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:43:07 PM

investing cloud mining sites always it is risky , go through those sites and get full review on those sites , do not invest on unknown cloud mining sites , also known one may go scam any time , try to avoid investing on such sites . if you have money can buy good mining hardware to generate some  income , another way is start buying few amount of bitcoins and hold for longer so it will be profitable in future .do the research before investing on any sites.
Yes, whatever bid given by the cloud mining site in my opinion will be in vain. most cloud mining will only manipulate the data and they will not make us profit. there are so many events and this is a thing that can harm us all. So it seems to me that I find it strange to see that there are still people who believe in cloud mining, I guess they do not read much information and I want to say that they are experiencing something like frustration.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:17:44 PM

Honestly, I'm not sure if hashflare really profitable for a 1-year contract and we have to pay $2.2 for 10 Gh/s, it's a significant increase from $1.5 since there are huge demands from people who are looking for cloud mining but genesis bitcoin contract is out of stock right now.
I won't ever invest in such cloud mining after some issues such as lifetime contract suddenly cancelled and higher withdrawal limit compare with genesis mining.
However, if you can take the risk, it's okay to invest in Hashflare, but be ready to get a loss if something happens.
TheBTCpost (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:56:21 AM

Thumbs ups for that

0.2 minimum withdrawal? that's way too high. Havent you got any suspicions on such changes?It just turns out that they do raise it up for people who cant easily cashout and should wait up for the minimum withdrawal which is really a risky thing because you would still need to let those coins sit down on the site for longer until you get the minimum. This has always been advised for how many times already which bitcoin cloud mining is not really profitable.

Since major issues like this seem to happen and collect my btc in there wallets
When there are major forks approaching yes it’s very suspect

Last time this happen on August on bitcoin cash and they held EVERYONE bitcoin so they profited from the fork not us
TheBTCpost (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:58:46 AM

Honestly, I'm not sure if hashflare really profitable for a 1-year contract and we have to pay $2.2 for 10 Gh/s, it's a significant increase from $1.5 since there are huge demands from people who are looking for cloud mining but genesis bitcoin contract is out of stock right now.
I won't ever invest in such cloud mining after some issues such as lifetime contract suddenly cancelled and higher withdrawal limit compare with genesis mining.
However, if you can take the risk, it's okay to invest in Hashflare, but be ready to get a loss if something happens.

Net profit on the current 1th based on current market trend and difficulties increase (based on acquisitions of the power at today price) the profit NET is over 600 usd

So it is profitable but no trust. Issues ongoing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: