Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN][PRE-SALE][STO] Moonlighting Security Token Open 🌙 🚀 🌙 🚀  (Read 2132 times)
Moonlighting_Official (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:07:56 PM

Moonlighting received a great spotlight on IBM.com outlining how blockchain can be utilized to fix many of the issues facing the gig economy. Ready more here: https://goo.gl/2KQuWv

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

We are proud to announce top crypto expert, Simon Cocking has joined our team as an advisor. As the Editor in Chief of Cryptocoin.News, Simon brings advisory experience that will aid us in attracting the attention of international crypto and blockchain experts through crypto-specific media.

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

New Partnership Announcement

We’ve been very active behind the scenes building partnerships with leading blockchain experts to bring innovation to our platform, and top brands to bring more opportunity to our fast growing freelance and small business user base. Today we are thrilled to announce our latest partnership with Sonoma Media.

Sonoma Media joins 178 existing news media partnerships including leading publications like the Miami Herald, Los Angeles Times, Detroit Free Press, The Charlotte Observer, and the USA TODAY.

This new partnership adds 3 new California-based publications that will extend the local and national exposure of Moonlighting’s more than 600k freelancers to help them get discovered, get hired, and get paid fast.

Let us know here if you have any questions on what else this partnership can do for our users and all gig economy participants!
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:11:45 AM

thanks guys to that info,hope that be able to have more focus on what we have for this project so that we can achieve what we want.hope have a great partnership to all investors in here

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

Thanks for the comments.  We are working hard to finalize our token sale with our legal counsel.  Once completed we will be able to share our White and Yellow paper as well as begin to focus on the project development and all the great things we are working towards.  

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

Thrilled to be featured in Entrepreneur, alongside Fiverr and Upwork, as one of the top apps helping entrepreneurs build successful consulting businesses. Read the article here: https://goo.gl/LuWbCy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

During Moonlighting’s trip to the Bitcoin, Ethereum & Blockchain SuperConference, our Co-Founder and CEO, Jeff Tennery had a chance to catch up with host of the Crypto Cousins podcast, Gary Leland. Watch the interview here: https://goo.gl/bxGyBb
joanamaybe

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:45:35 AM

this project has so much potential, really loving what you guys are creating here Smiley

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

this project has so much potential, really loving what you guys are creating here Smiley
   Thank you for the support.  Much appreciated!!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

Silicon Valley is synonymous with tech startup success, so building a thriving freelance platform from Charlottesville, VA is a win on its own. It also makes recognition received from within the hub of innovation all that much sweeter. Moonlighting is proud to be featured by the iconic San Francisco Chronicle’s premium site, SFGate, alongside other innovators including Clarity, Upwork, and Fiverr.

Check out the feature article now: http://bit.ly/2IB0WWr
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

when it starts?

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

when it starts?

We are working on the final start dates.  Should be able to announce more within the next few weeks.  Thanks for your support and questions and we look forward to sharing the final dates soon.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

Token Sale Update: Working Towards SEC Compliant Token Sale

Since launching Moonlighting four years ago, more than 625,000 freelancers across the United States have joined our mission to freelance on their own terms. While our mission remains unchanged, the potential benefits of blockchain technology have allowed our vision to expand beyond U.S. borders. We have already secured partnerships with two of largest global news media brands in the UK and Canada and are poised to make freelancing more trusted and inclusive for a global gig economy.

As a U.S. based company, we are committed to providing our token to not only an international audience, but to our loyal user base and the many interested participants in the United States.

While there remains much regulatory uncertainty in this market, there have been a number of developments over the last few weeks that may allow us to hold our token sale in a way that is fully compliant with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.

As a result, we have been conducting interviews with partners who will help us to conduct a fully compliant offering and have narrowed the list to a select few who can meet our high standards and requirements. While we have not yet set a date for the sale, we can tell you the initial offering will be for accredited investors only. We will continue to work closely with our partners to expand the offering to non-accredited participants once the SEC provides further clarity on how we can make that happen.

Our goal from the onset has been to involve a broader community in our business and we appreciate your continued support as we navigate the waters to do just that. We will keep you posted as new developments and dates for the pre-sale as they are solidified.

In the meantime, we are happy to answer any questions you might have on Moonlighting and our pre-sale on a one-on-one basis. You can schedule a meeting time with us by replying to this email or choose a meeting time here. And, if you are an accredited investor interested in our security token pre-sale and have not yet pre-registered, please do so here.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

Hello, I've been following Moonlighting since the beginning ( of your announcement to enter the blockchain field).  I read you are planning to do a public sale to accredited  investors only.  I'm not a native English speaker and I wonder if you can clarify what exactly you mean by this term.  Does this mean a thorough KYC procedure?

Another question: are you and if so when are you planning to do a bounty on bitcointalk?  I'd like to participate from the very start since I have a good feeling about your project (and my 'gutt' feeling doesn't dissappoint me often  Grin)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

Hello, I've been following Moonlighting since the beginning ( of your announcement to enter the blockchain field).  I read you are planning to do a public sale to accredited  investors only.  I'm not a native English speaker and I wonder if you can clarify what exactly you mean by this term.  Does this mean a thorough KYC procedure?

Another question: are you and if so when are you planning to do a bounty on bitcointalk?  I'd like to participate from the very start since I have a good feeling about your project (and my 'gutt' feeling doesn't dissappoint me often  Grin)

Bandar,

Thanks for the kind words and for reaching out to us with your question.  Currently, we are working on a presale/private sale and hope to announce more of the specifics over the next few weeks.  Our legal team is working to finalize this effort.  As far as Accredited Investors, please find this link below that better defines U.S. investors and the requirements for investing in a U.S. Token Sale.  https://www.investor.gov/additional-resources/news-alerts/alerts-bulletins/investor-bulletin-accredited-investors.  For many international investors the U.S. accredited investor standard does not apply.   Full KYC standards will apply to all participants. 

We do have plans for a bounty program but we are holding back for compliance reasons.  We will announce more once we have the go-ahead from our legal counsel.

Thanks again for your great questions and your support!!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

Leading source of cryptocurrency information, Cryptovest featured Moonlighting as they discussed how blockchain technology is expected to disrupt the trillion-dollar freelance job market.

Read the article here: https://cryptovest.com/news/blockchain-to-fuel-growth-of-trillion-dollar-freelance-marketplace/
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

Leading source of cryptocurrency information, Cryptovest featured Moonlighting as they discussed how blockchain technology is expected to disrupt the trillion-dollar freelance job market.

Read the article here: https://cryptovest.com/news/blockchain-to-fuel-growth-of-trillion-dollar-freelance-marketplace/
Everyone promises to do something great. We will look at the matter.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
kulanumbua9x

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

I will refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well and hopefully many like this project and good luck

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

I will refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well and hopefully many like this project and good luck

Thank you for the kind words and we will do everything on our end to make this project great!!!

Cheers,

-Moonlighting

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

We are proud to announce our security token pre-sale to raise $25M is currently underway!

See the press release here: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2018/06/prweb15538407.htm

Learn more and register for the STO pre-sale at: https://sto.moonlighting.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: