Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2400W Server PSU anywhere?  (Read 719 times)
Jackthepan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:39:16 AM

Thank you to everyone who's shown interest. My apologies for not getting back to you directly if I have not. New user limits still in effect.

All Deltas are spoken for with pending payments. I will let you know if that changes. Thank you.

Hey Buddy I'm interested in two power supply if you still have it. Just have to message me because I cannot message anyone yet. Thank you
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hombre427

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

Thank you to everyone who's shown interest. My apologies for not getting back to you directly if I have not. New user limits still in effect.

All Deltas are spoken for with pending payments. I will let you know if that changes. Thank you.

Hey Buddy I'm interested in two power supply if you still have it. Just have to message me because I cannot message anyone yet. Thank you

It seems that you're set to not accept messages from newbies...

I picked up an additional 7 of these Deltas, with X-Adapter boards and cables. PM if interested
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

I have bought 2400W kit (PSU + BO board + all cables) in the past from Parallerminer guys for under $100. Now they are at $225 and yet sold out.
Does anyone know where can I buy Delta 2400W Power supply (DPS-2400-AB I think) or any other server PSU above 2000W that can be used for 13 cards GPU mining?

I currently have a couple rigs with 2x 1200W HP supplies but I will prefer a 2400W one.

Also while I am at it, is PICO PSU a good idea to power 13 GPU Mobo (CPU+Mobo+ 2 x molex + SSD)?

https://www.centrix-intl.com/list.asp?Parent2ID=1&categoryID=11 Pretty sure this is were parallelminer gets all their stock from, and Centrix actually responds to emails in a timely manner.  So I would contact them and see when they expect new stock.

They are the same company. To be more specific, Centix is the parent company of Parallel Miner. Centrix sells computer components/supplies and launched Parallel Miner a couple of years ago to be a streamlined, one-stop shopping outlet specifically for "mining" supplies. Parallel Miner blew up not too long after, and it appears that Centrix may have shifted all of their focus on Parallel Miner because the centrix-intl website does not appear to be operational at this time.

When Parallel Miner was very first created, I remember paying $69.99 for a HP 1200W Platinum PSU kit which included a breakout board and 7 PCI-e cables to power my brand new Antminer R4. Assuming a 50% markup of the purchase price means Centrix/Parallel Miner's cost for the entire power supply kit was ~$35 USD. Looking back, I should have purchased their entire inventory at that price but, hindsight is always 20/20..

In regards to the 2400 Watt PSU - Earlier today, I was informed that Dell/Delta will likely be manufacturing a new batch of 2400W PSU's very soon, but at a very high cost (somewhere in the realm of ~$250-~$300 per unit). Unfortunately, the person who informed me was very brief, and I do not currently have any additional information or details. The person who told me about this is very reliable and I will be sure to post any updates if/when I get them.

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: