Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46445 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:06:14 PM

I think this will be a great place to mine as well as hold ones coins. The safety and interest is worth considering. Having gone through the proposed idea I have so much in this and hope you guys come through. Looking out for this
Yes, I will be agreeing with you and your opinion on this matter.
The points mentioned by you are totally valid and considerable thoughts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:56:56 AM

Another one? That's start to be a little ridiculous now, it's time to launch real ideas who can work by themselves instead of useless coins who just tried to exploit the Bitcoin name.

Well most of the time forks only make the bitcoin price go higher + If you are in the right exchange platform you will get free aditional coins in the fork = easy money . Not so much of harm after all .

That's right mate. Look the BCH, I thought BTC will die if BCH has been released but its the opposite, BTC price grows bigger and now the price is unpredictable.

Agree, and all the forks now have a good amount. They didn't beat btc but they all have got a good amount in the markets. So all those who participated in the forks already got a good amount of profit. This will also happen in BCI.

Will hope that the ICO will become successful if not I think it will be the same to those ICO's that not reached there cap and many investors are really disappointed.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:13:08 AM

Another one? That's start to be a little ridiculous now, it's time to launch real ideas who can work by themselves instead of useless coins who just tried to exploit the Bitcoin name.

Well most of the time forks only make the bitcoin price go higher + If you are in the right exchange platform you will get free aditional coins in the fork = easy money . Not so much of harm after all .

That's right mate. Look the BCH, I thought BTC will die if BCH has been released but its the opposite, BTC price grows bigger and now the price is unpredictable.

Forget about seeing bitcoin die, that will never happen and there is no digital currency on earth that can take over btc, but all coins can live in peace if they accept that bitcoin is the king hhh. I really don't care that much, I just need to get good amount of bitcoin interest for free and make some profit. My bitcoin is waiting for this fork on hitBTC exchange.
truth be told Kings some time get cut down watch GOT and you will know that but hey i know Bitcoin isn't going to die but who know what coin can get some serious hype and innovation to catch investors eyes never say never

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:30:11 AM

Agree, and all the forks now have a good amount. They didn't beat btc but they all have got a good amount in the markets. So all those who participated in the forks already got a good amount of profit. This will also happen in BCI.

At this point forks are just free money, just get the fork coin and dump it for more BTC, thats pretty much all. There's like 5 forks a week lmao
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:09:23 AM

Don't think about Bitcoin now. Let' somehow stick to Bitcoin interest project and let it succeed. Let's support them whatever the problem is. The devs are really taking this very seriously and they are really making a way for the project to be better and greater for everyone. All the comments and opinions will really affect the project so please make every comment count and let's make Bitcoin Interest higher.

You're right dude, bitcoin is already proven on its performance. So, now lets fucos on this bitcoin interest as we all know this project has a great potential and could be have a profitable in the future.

I agree, even bitcoin continues to dump now I am sure it will pump again. About BCI is this really not focus on bitcoin? Because BCI means bitcoin interest so do we get BCI for parking our btc?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:49:49 AM

Are you sure of this one hundred percent? It seems to me impossible to say such things, because it's just unpredictable. There may be a new coin that will become very popular and its price will compete with Bitcoin, why not?
I really don't think so , if the price of bitcoin crashes so hard that will also make the alts crash with it . Cryptocurrency reputation is based on bitcoin , all the new commers in the crypto world ,first they tought the only digital currency is bitcoin and then they start to learn more . So bitcoin is the base and i don't see any alt tapping it ,not for a long time.
yes i know and i agree that Reputation of cryptocurrency is based on bitcoin, bitcoin is the only digital currency. yes So can be said bitcoin merupan base or parent of this digital currency.
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:04:43 AM

Holding bitcoin can get interest at low interest rate. Does this mean that the price of bitcoin is too volatile, unlike gold or dollar? Roll Eyes It doesn't seem too stable.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:06:06 AM

Bitcoin Interest has a great and clear goal to go in this community of crypto currency. Bitcoin's performance is proven and Bitcoin as we can see is the king of all, in the kingdom of crypto currency, so now, lets put our attention to this project, to Bitcoin Interest. This is a great and nice project that will benefits all the people, users, and investors. This Bitcoin Interest have the ability to succeed in time and be profitable in the future. So, I will continue to look forward to this project and support to the best I could do to spread it to the community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:31:01 AM

There is not much time left for the distribution of forks Bitcoin  interest. It is very interesting what will happen next with him, a high peak or a low fall ..
I agree to that but some folks are pesimistic about this project and they are already starting to believe that this is just a scam.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:39:45 AM

Are you sure of this one hundred percent? It seems to me impossible to say such things, because it's just unpredictable. There may be a new coin that will become very popular and its price will compete with Bitcoin, why not?
I really don't think so , if the price of bitcoin crashes so hard that will also make the alts crash with it . Cryptocurrency reputation is based on bitcoin , all the new commers in the crypto world ,first they tought the only digital currency is bitcoin and then they start to learn more . So bitcoin is the base and i don't see any alt tapping it ,not for a long time.
yes i know and i agree that Reputation of cryptocurrency is based on bitcoin, bitcoin is the only digital currency. yes So can be said bitcoin merupan base or parent of this digital currency.

Yes, when bitcoins dropped all altcons dropped also. but when bitcoin pumps some altcoins stay the same of some still continue to drop. So really bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies. I hope BCI will improve their developments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:24:47 AM

Bitcoin Interest is a very high potential project and will attract many cypto users and miner toward it has it respects all its miners and has found a easy way to mine as bitcoin need a very high hash rate. They also offer a great interest rate in just holding their coin which will make them more famous among the crypto users. I think this project will get great interest and the coin will grow to a great height in the future.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:38:28 AM

Bitcoin Interest project is for everyone that wants a passive income and will really be reliable in the future. Everyone loves having passive income as it will make it easier to earn money. And everything will go as follows. We should support Bitcoin Interest for our future of income.
That's true as long as you have btc and if you wanted to grow it without being hassled and this is the right project. Bitcoin Interest experienced many problems but still its getting stronger and going good so far.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:12:49 PM

Holding bitcoin can get interest at low interest rate. Does this mean that the price of bitcoin is too volatile, unlike gold or dollar? Roll Eyes It doesn't seem too stable.
This is the purpose of this project wherein you park your coin depending on weeks/months and get interest depending on what you choose. Bitcoin is really unstable and volatility rate is really high.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:03:45 PM

Bitcoin Interest project is for everyone that wants a passive income and will really be reliable in the future. Everyone loves having passive income as it will make it easier to earn money. And everything will go as follows. We should support Bitcoin Interest for our future of income.
Not only passive income is attractive at this bitcoin fork, you can get percents on balance, and this coin have a big chance to go tothemoon btw, this is also nice sign to buy some.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:28:41 PM

Not only passive income is attractive at this bitcoin fork, you can get percents on balance, and this coin have a big chance to go tothemoon btw, this is also nice sign to buy some.
It's really very attractive and tempting. It is worth thinking about this, perhaps this is right and you need to invest a little money to generate income.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:57:06 PM

At this point forks are just free money, just get the fork coin and dump it for more BTC, thats pretty much all. There's like 5 forks a week lmao
You are right bitcoin interest is a fork, you will get new bci (bit coin interest)  coins for the amount of BTC you own, provided conditions are met. Bitcoin interest is a stable network supported by exchanges.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:32:13 PM

Bitcoin interest has every chance of success in the field of crypto currency! But they frighten only comments that this project can be fraudulent. It certainly frightens. And the developers do not give answers to these questions.
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:33:04 PM

Bitcoin interest has every chance of success in the field of crypto currency! But they frighten only comments that this project can be fraudulent. It certainly frightens. And the developers do not give answers to these questions.
This was already addressed .... twice.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:46:51 PM

A project with high potential...so everyone is interested in this project...this project's developers are highly qualified & they know how to promote their project to people...so a decentralized project here..
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:26:36 PM

There is not much time left for the distribution of forks Bitcoin  interest. It is very interesting what will happen next with him, a high peak or a low fall ..
I agree to that but some folks are pesimistic about this project and they are already starting to believe that this is just a scam.
Yes I totally understand and believe in your reasons and though,but my opinion is that we should give them a chance at least.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: