Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46445 times)
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

Another forked bitcoin. This is a never-ending event and as it happen the value of bitcoin somehow increases . I guess I will be expecting this forking a lot in 2018 so good luck to all bitcoin hodlers.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

Another forked bitcoin. This is a never-ending event and as it happen the value of bitcoin somehow increases . I guess I will be expecting this forking a lot in 2018 so good luck to all bitcoin hodlers.
you are right, we just have to follow the developments of this project. Let's hope for its success and profit from participation in it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

Bitcoin Cash and Gold are the only two that have received support from the community. On January 22, 2018 will know if bitcoin interest will join these successful forks or not.
Totaly true regardless if it succeeds or not you guys will still benefit from it since you will also get free butcoin interest tokens after the fork.
Yeah that will be great news after the fork, i will be waiting for people who will be selling and get some to the moon because there is no way this coin isnt going to make it. With two ways investment or interest to get, i think it will be great to have some

Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

No limit to Shitcoins being created using Bitcoin's name
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

Are you ready to meet the bifurcation of bitcoin interest? I think this will be the best fork money after bitcoin cash, and find a suitable time to distribute bitcoin. Smiley Smiley Smiley
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

Are you ready to meet the bifurcation of bitcoin interest? I think this will be the best fork money after bitcoin cash, and find a suitable time to distribute bitcoin. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Of course, everyone is ready! We are waiting with impatience when this happens! I think after the plug price should go up it's 100%. Otherwise, it should not be!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

The project can not have a stable price. Everything depends upon entering the market. How many users and investors are interested in this fork. It all depends on that.

The success of the ICO may also depend
on the features of the project, the Longevity, and Stability
of the site, and also security for future members and investors.
For now, many critics will pop out to judge this project. I can hope them
can overcome those trials and test.

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

another bitcoin fork, but they have real team profile, not anonymous like others.
Yes, this is the first time I've ever heard a bitcoin fork that gives their team profile, not as usual. I guess by giving information about their team profile will bring more trust from the bitcoins holder.

I agree, giving team profiles will lessen the doubts of more investors. But let's all just sure that those profiles are real.
I am still looking forward for more announcements from this project.

team without profile or anonymous, we dont know them, how we can trust them.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

Sounds like this coin stole two things.  The name from bitcoin and the idea behind minexcoin.   Nothing original here folks.

+1 on this one. Looks and feels kinda scammy.

Well most of new projects were accused of scam or anything negative but look them all now. Anyway, we have our different thoughts in life. For me, I don'y believe yet in BCI, I just give it chance to prove itself.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

Sounds like this coin stole two things.  The name from bitcoin and the idea behind minexcoin.   Nothing original here folks.
You forgot the team behind this project, it has a real team which copying the name from bitcoin and the idea from minexcoin. It most likely a scam but, if they've shown their team, it will be the same as Bitconnect which is give the information of their team but they use ponzi scheme to make people interested.

I don't think if you have enough evidence dude. Actually, there a lots of platforms that always the same advocacy that for sure will love by many. Though, the same advocacy will be be divided but I'm sure that the best platforms will be choose by many base on its popularity. Hoping that this project will survived until the end, until to their success. Great project!
yes I agree the best platform will be chosen by many people based on its popularity and the greatness of a project. they can see for themselves the greatness of these various advocacy projects hoping that they will be useful.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

Sounds like this coin stole two things.  The name from bitcoin and the idea behind minexcoin.   Nothing original here folks.

Well most of new projects were accused of scam or anything negative but look them all now. Anyway, we have our different thoughts in life. For me, I don'y believe yet in BCI, I just give it chance to prove itself.
At the end of the day, the best one to promote what they are offering will be the one to last longer. I am also waiting for this coin to prove that it can do what it is offering. It will be nice if they can provide the profiles of the people behind this project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

Just a quick reminder that this fork is almost a 1 on 1 copy of an already established coin
You can earn interest right now with minexcoin, the original project. See http://minexcoin.comhttp://minexbank.com, http://minexexplorer.com

BCI is just a copycat

the functionality of a coin/token is more important then its name. There are hunderts of coins/tokens which are clones from each others and sometimes the clone one get even more successful. Just think about it why ?
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

Just a quick reminder that this fork is almost a 1 on 1 copy of an already established coin
You can earn interest right now with minexcoin, the original project. See http://minexcoin.comhttp://minexbank.com, http://minexexplorer.com

BCI is just a copycat

Some people have been living under a rock, with Minexcoin I have been earning 20% a month for parking coins since November 2017.

Well, some members are saying a lot about minex. whether BCI is a copy cat or not the most important thing is how BCI will differentiate their project from all existed project now. It will depend on the dedications they will make.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

BCI is just a copycat

Some people have been living under a rock, with Minexcoin I have been earning 20% a month for parking coins since November 2017.

Well, some members are saying a lot about minex. whether BCI is a copy cat or not the most important thing is how BCI will differentiate their project from all existed project now. It will depend on the dedications they will make.
I think Bitcoin interest have already overcome many problems which bitcoin faces like the high amount of transaction fees and late transaction time and many more. I think this is a unique project and has many advantages which we can see in their whitepaper. they have a very good concept and i think this will be a very successful project and give good profits to the investors.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

Yeah, somehow there are projects that is in good start which in the end it still fails. So we can't really predict the projects because we already encounter about a project which has a very promising platform but still fails in the end.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

Yeah, somehow there are projects that is in good start which in the end it still fails. So we can't really predict the projects because we already encounter about a project which has a very promising platform but still fails in the end.
Yes, but perhaps this project may come true in future getting trust of many individuals. Getting interest for the amount we invest is really famous these days and this fork may come true in future.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

Yes, but perhaps this project may come true in future getting trust of many individuals. Getting interest for the amount we invest is really famous these days and this fork may come true in future.
Well the date is about to come and will surely watch this project. You're right about getting interest for the amount we invest because that is the common way of getting profit. So to be clear this project is about getting interest while the coin is being park.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

BCI is just a copycat

Do you have like an ELI5 guide to how to "park" minexcoin and start earning? Seems liek an interesting idea if it's not a scam
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

Everyone should know, this is not a fork, this is a bitcoin clone snapshot scam. And there are so many other clones out there. Even ethereum. This shitcoin will turn out to be a pump and dump. Trust me. If you have btc balance on your HitBTC account better dump your free Bitcoin Interest coin and stay away. Come on guys read the news!

https://news.bitcoin.com/crypto-community-grows-skeptical-of-bitcoin-forks/
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7mu64h/beware_the_next_forkscam_bitcoin_cash_plus/

This project follows the bitcoin fork trend and wants to create free money out of it. Even though it's free, it will always turn out to be a shitcoin with no use at all. This even copied the idea between Minexcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.0  http://minexcoin.com/  . They don't create their own unique name for their project. They just wanted you to think this is LEGIT when infact, it's not.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

Yes , I totally understand this matter and truly agree with your open opinions.but I don't think that this trick of theirs is illegal.
But it's clearly unethical.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: