Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46445 times)
Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

Many projects may look risky, but Bitcoin Interest looks safe. I think that you still need to read more about this project if you invest in it

I do not judge your opinion mate. But for me, Its ok, to take a risk sometimes to know if it's legit or not. So just be careful when investing, Because some members are telling this is connected to unsuccessful ICO that stopped.
The risk will be in the future, if you decide to invest in this coin. But I do not see the risk of getting an extra coin.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

Many projects may look risky, but Bitcoin Interest looks safe. I think that you still need to read more about this project if you invest in it

I do not judge your opinion mate. But for me, Its ok, to take a risk sometimes to know if it's legit or not. So just be careful when investing, Because some members are telling this is connected to unsuccessful ICO that stopped.
The risk will be in the future, if you decide to invest in this coin. But I do not see the risk of getting an extra coin.

Agreed with you nothing bad to take this coin as airdrop while everybody loves to have some free money. I also would like to take it another extra money because the original bitcoin will remain always most loved one.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:35:28 AM

Agreed with you nothing bad to take this coin as airdrop while everybody loves to have some free money. I also would like to take it another extra money because the original bitcoin will remain always most loved one.
The original will always be considered better than its so-called copy. Therefore, if you really are not afraid to take risks, you can invest a little of your money or, without risk, simply get coins through a campaign of generosity.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

And you say this on what basis exactly? There have been around 10 forks of BTC at this point and only one Bcash survived anything, rest all trashed out
I think what he want to point out is it will be safe since there's no need for you to risk coin or to invest in any project. All you have to do to earn the forked coin is to park your btc on the supported exchange and wallets.
Yes, just holding your BTC until the fork will help you in earning this tokes and not by risking your money. This is a very high-quality token as it has overcome many problems related to bitcoin and its transaction i think it will get a great demand from the community after it is launched on an exchange.
I see only one risk here that being in bitcoin can lose money from a drop in its value, but this is a very small risk and it can be offset by the cost of a new coin.
Yes, strange as it behaves now bitcoin. After all, only recently its price was 17k, and now again 13k. So maybe this is because of the fork? Is this really real?
Then maybe after the fork the price will go up? There so many news and announcements that is been making everyday and that may also affects the price of bitcoin. Sometimes its because their arr countries that are getting ban and others making ways to not have bitcoin. Sometimes negativity also affects the rhythm of bitcoin. We may never know what may come after bitcoin interest do the fork on jan 22. But still rather than other coins, bitcoin is still the best crypto of all time and I think Bitcoin Interest will be putting the same wave length after all.
We still didn't know the outcome after the fork but as what I understand about the fork is that it will improve the system of the btc. Before the fork happens, there is the possibility of the coin to drop at its very low value that is why bitcoin interest is created to help btc holders to avoid the fork.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

Exactly and I think risk is always be because there are chances of getting some profits or maybe lose some. As the fork is nearly coming, I do hope that fork will have a good results so that users will be able to do more transactions and will be happy if the fee will be decreased.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

And you say this on what basis exactly? There have been around 10 forks of BTC at this point and only one Bcash survived anything, rest all trashed out
I think what he want to point out is it will be safe since there's no need for you to risk coin or to invest in any project. All you have to do to earn the forked coin is to park your btc on the supported exchange and wallets.
Yes, just holding your BTC until the fork will help you in earning this tokes and not by risking your money. This is a very high-quality token as it has overcome many problems related to bitcoin and its transaction i think it will get a great demand from the community after it is launched on an exchange.
I see only one risk here that being in bitcoin can lose money from a drop in its value, but this is a very small risk and it can be offset by the cost of a new coin.
Yes, strange as it behaves now bitcoin. After all, only recently its price was 17k, and now again 13k. So maybe this is because of the fork? Is this really real?

I noticed that too, price of bitcoin already dropped and it still continue to drop. I just wonder what is happening now? I hope bitcoin will recover its price the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

On the first pages, a knowledgeable person wrote that there could be manipulation of a coin on the  exchange, but I think it is always possible to sell it at an increase in the price.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

Well, for me, you just need to invest what you can afford to lose. before you make investment just make a deep search if the project is really legit and if the devs are really trusted.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

Having a decentralized saving community is a very nice platform for the benefits of people around. People are looking for a project that they can really trust. A project that is worth to support, just like this Bitcoin Interest. Bitcoin Interest is a saving communiy for the people around. I believe in the potential of Bitcoin Interest that will never disappoint the people, users, and investors. I am looking forward for the success of this project. So, goodluck to the Bitcoin Interest Team!

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

Well, there is very little time left and it will be possible to see how many coins will be issued and how they will develop.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

I hope this fork do not take place before 15 February. Due to new year in Asia BTC get a huge dumping as we all see. But this was every year like this, just look at the history... Just be relaxed, do not panic sell, and wait for the airdrop BI
soferox

Activity: 78
Merit: 133

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

I hope this fork do not take place before 15 February. Due to new year in Asia BTC get a huge dumping as we all see. But this was every year like this, just look at the history... Just be relaxed, do not panic sell, and wait for the airdrop BI

Its actually better for us to come out before then. Cause people get get our coins stake them. and still make money during the dips. Our fork date is 22nd. We then have the 2 week difficulty calculation that BTC requires you to do.

Thanks,
Aaron
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

Actually i am eagerly waiting for the airdrop from BI and hope it will soon arrange a one for more good promotion. Also these days we saw a huge dumping into the price of bitcoins and several other cryptos. This will surely not affect this project indeed.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

Indeed nothing wrong to get panic due to recent drop in price but it's good opportunity to buy dip and increase chance to get more free coins from that upcoming airdrop.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

Indeed nothing wrong to get panic due to recent drop in price but it's good opportunity to buy dip and increase chance to get more free coins from that upcoming airdrop.
I agree, having a fork will give a way to invest to those new here in the crypto currency world. As I understand on this project it is very promising and convincing having their great features like in their way of savings technology system that allows miners and coin holders to get an additional benefit by parking their coins and earning a monthly interest.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

I agree, foolishly to reason there is a risk or not, it is crypto. We cannot know beforehand one or another project will shoot. But in my opinion, this fork is really not bad.
I think any fork is not bad if it has a team that supports its development. What life will the BI have time.
Naturally, from designers big per cent depends from success of the project on the exit. Simply all the fact is that forks sub bothered already enough very to many people and experienced simply will not pay their attention to the next ordinary project. It is necessary all to do beautifully.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

The rescue mention is not concerned with this project it is only concerned with the Bitcoin itself and its value and it has nothing to do with this project and this project won't affect the value of Bitcoin.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:10:31 PM

Its actually better for us to come out before then. Cause people get get our coins stake them. and still make money during the dips. Our fork date is 22nd. We then have the 2 week difficulty calculation that BTC requires you to do.

Thanks,
Aaron

Also no matter when the fork happens it doesnt matter cause the number of coins you get is the same. Heck a dump is better cause you can buy and hodl for more of the fork
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

Thanks,
Aaron
That's great news team but please when is the coin going to be listed on exchange after the coin forks and also is the wallet released yet or its going to be same BTC wallets

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

Bitcoin interest does not look like an another ICO. We believe it had a huge dedication as notice their efforts we park our bitcoin and in result we can gain interest on our bitcoin. This fork seems legit to invest as could also see period of time to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: