Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:47:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46445 times)
soferox

Activity: 78
Merit: 133

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:04:17 PM

We are not supporting your github files, so once we release source if you want to do something with them that is fine, but we do not endorse any of it.

Fine, I am not asking you to endorse anything, so don't use this kind of excuse and please provide now the requested information, the main question is not about including it in my "github files" (strange and apparently diminishing appellation or you did not get what it is doing since there is only one main file), which I might not do, but to check what you are doing, mainly the signatures and replay protection

So please stop eluding this and send it

The rest of your answer is a kind of funny, everybody knows what it takes to sync nodes, and of course you are not going to have just one, this has been tested over and over again, come on... seems like you are discovering the thing

You will have what you need same time as everyone else. You do not demand things from us. We will publish this information all at once, for all the public. You may wait same as everyone else. Also we aren't discovering things, but you are asking/stating irrelevant questions that require basic responses. Again we are not supporting you, so asking things from us is pointless. You will get information same as everyone else, from our public github once we post to site. Thank you, have a good day.

Regards,
Aaron
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayms

Activity: 182
Merit: 33

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:15:56 PM

You should lower your tone because everything that you are saying so far is just stupid from a technical standpoint, so please don't try to revert the situation

Nothing is irrelevant in what I am asking or please explain very precisely what instead of posting vague speculations

Everything that you are answering is just ridiculous, I completely don't care about your support and your project, but I care about people not getting fooled  (this insistance to suspect that I am asking for the tool probably just reflects your own state of mind), if you are unable to provide this it just means that nothing is there and nothing can be checked, which most likely is the case since you are still playing syncing nodes

So please "basically" respond to:

VERSION=2; //mandatory
SIGHASH_FORKID=0x00000008;  //mandatory
FORKID_IN_USE=0;  //mandatory
MAIN=0xD9B4BEF9; //optional
VERSION_='BCI'; //answered that one for you
p2pk=new Buffer('00','hex'); //optional
p2sh=new Buffer('05','hex'); //optional
BIP143=false; //mandatory
PORT=8333; //optional
LASTBLOCK=500000; //answered that one for you too
PROTOCOL=770015; //optional
FORK_STRING=new Buffer('abcd','hex'); //mandatory

Unless you don't understand what it stands for
soferox

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

You should lower your tone because everything that you are saying so far is just stupid from a technical standpoint, so please don't try to revert the situation

Nothing is irrelevant in what I am asking or please explain very precisely what instead of posting vague speculations

Everything that you are answering is just ridiculous, I completely don't care about your support and your project, but I care about people not getting fooled  (this insistance to suspect that I am asking for the tool probably just reflects your own state of mind), if you are unable to provide this it just means that nothing is there and nothing can be checked, which most likely is the case since you are still playing syncing nodes

VERSION=2; //mandatory
SIGHASH_FORKID=0x00000008;  //mandatory
FORKID_IN_USE=0;  //mandatory
PORT=8333; //optional

@Ayms

I understand you are trying to update your tool for BCI. You will have no issue doing that, but again I will say you must wait for our official release. Once that happens you will have access to source code, and you can integrate however you see fit. All you need to do is have a little patience, and then all your questions can be answered. People will be able to see source, and compile their own wallets and check everything out to insure we are not trying to "fool" anyone. Also you aren't getting anywhere because you have been pushy, and rude. Your insults are not going to get you anywhere.

If you wanted to work with us the appropriate thing would have been to carry this discussion out the forum, and through email or Skype as it is much easier to get integrations and so forth done, if that is your desire you can PM me and I will give you my email or Skype and we can discuss this further.

This is what our supported exchanges have done, and we have worked with them without any issues. I suggest following the same code of conduct and respect our wishes. Thank you.

Regards,
Aaron
soferox

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

Have we already had a working main net core wallet?
Do we have a working exchange which accepts deposit?

We do yes, and it will be released shortly.

We are working with 3 exchanges and integration now. Soon they will have working support to accept deposits and so forth Smiley

Thanks,
Aaron
Ayms

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:25:55 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 11:42:53 PM by Ayms

Everything that you are answering is just ridiculous, I completely don't care about your support and your project, but I care about people not getting fooled  (this insistance to suspect that I am asking for the tool probably just reflects your own state of mind), if you are unable to provide this it just means that nothing is there and nothing can be checked, which most likely is the case since you are still playing syncing nodes

VERSION=2; //mandatory
PORT=8333; //optional

@Ayms

I understand you are trying to update your tool for BCI. You will have no issue doing that, but again I will say you must wait for our official release. Once that happens you will have access to source code, and you can integrate however you see fit. All you need to do is have a little patience, and then all your questions can be answered. People will be able to see source, and compile their own wallets and check everything out to insure we are not trying to "fool" anyone. Also you aren't getting anywhere because you have been pushy, and rude. Your insults are not going to get you anywhere.

If you wanted to work with us the appropriate thing would have been to carry this discussion out the forum, and through email or Skype as it is much easier to get integrations and so forth done, if that is your desire you can PM me and I will give you my email or Skype and we can discuss this further.

This is what our supported exchanges have done, and we have worked with them without any issues. I suggest following the same code of conduct and respect our wishes. Thank you.

Regards,
Aaron

It seems like that you have a very over estimated opinion of your project, in addition you really want people to follow very exactly what you have decided for them

You don't get it definitely: I don't care updating my tool for BCI neither working with you

I will be rude again (as you did first) but apparently you still think that what I requested (stupidely quoted by you as "irrelevant questions that require basic responses") is very linked to the tool, while it is not, everybody know what these params are about and why they are very important, this is an umpteenth sign that you don't know what you are talking about, from my very first post to this one you just falled in all traps like a complete idiot

Let's stop the joke now, complete amateurism and non transparent stuff to fool and mislead people, people go away from this, this is a complete scam

We don't even know with whom we are talking to, we see names, pictures, etc, but nothing can be verified, you tried ICO, now you try a bitcoin fork, what's next to fool people?

At least we can find a github repo: https://github.com/mathis1337/BTCForkBCI , speaks for itself...
soferox

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

Opening page was last modified on 9th January since then OKex and HitBTC are mentioned there as confirmed while negotiation with others is in process. You have two good exchanges already so the coins looks ready for trading at least to have some start. When can we expect the remaining functions to be done ?

Hey great question. We are optimistic to finish up internal testing. Then we will begin integrations with exchanges and then everything at that point is public and running. So hang in there very soon!

Thanks,
Aaron
Ayms

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:58:57 AM

Let's stop the joke now, complete amateurism and non transparent stuff to fool and mislead people, people go away from this, this is a complete scam

We don't even know with whom we are talking to, we see names, pictures, etc, but nothing can be verified, you tried ICO, now you try a bitcoin fork, what's next to fool people?

At least we can find a github repo: https://github.com/mathis1337/BTCForkBCI , speaks for itself...

I am not the only one to think that this is a big scam, please see https://coindigo.io/cryptocurrency-news/is-bitcoin-interest-a-scam/

This one is focusing on the interest features (which of course will never happen) to conclude that's this is a Ponzi scheme, highlight some dubious marketing technics based on paid articles (like ads), and also the weakness and obscurity of the team, as I did, as well as the poor achievements they made so far

Do as you like but at least you have been warned

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

As this is fork of Bitcoin that is main reason of my interest to keep observing the activities how the project moved ahead. There will be more and more questions from people will be asked until basic information and technical facts are not disclosed. Team has repeated said they will release everything well except keep waiting no way to access those things.
soferox

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:32:43 AM

As this is fork of Bitcoin that is main reason of my interest to keep observing the activities how the project moved ahead. There will be more and more questions from people will be asked until basic information and technical facts are not disclosed. Team has repeated said they will release everything well except keep waiting no way to access those things.

Yes once internal testing is done everything will be released, the wallet, the source, etc. We even have a mining pool to provide. We just don't see the point in releasing things until fully tested. We don't want people compiling source that has bugs and what not and wasting everyones time.

I will be making a dev announcement on things next week for dates on releases, so stay tuned!

Thanks,
Aaron
withanias
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:27:45 AM

@Ayms You made some serious allegations.  I decided to find out for myself if I should get BCI coins or not. You wasted 6 hours of my time. But here is what I was able to find.

In the state of New York, it is illegal for any person, group or organization to issue crypto currency without license. It is also a federal violation to be involved in such activities without Money Transmitter license, prosecutable by FinCEN (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network).

NOBODY should buy, sell or receive for free (eg claiming, airdrop, bounty rewards) BCI coins, unless he/she wants his/her assets to be frozen and prosecuted by FinCEN.

So, I will not be acquiring BCI ever because I don't want to break the laws. But that's just me. Everyone is different.

VERSION=2; //mandatory
PORT=8333; //optional

@Ayms

Regards,
Aaron

It seems like that you have a very over estimated opinion of your project, in addition you really want people to follow very exactly what you have decided for them

You don't get it definitely: I don't care updating my tool for BCI neither working with you

I will be rude again (as you did first) but apparently you still think that what I requested (stupidely quoted by you as "irrelevant questions that require basic responses") is very linked to the tool, while it is not, everybody know what these params are about and why they are very important, this is an umpteenth sign that you don't know what you are talking about, from my very first post to this one you just falled in all traps like a complete idiot

Admkng5

Activity: 571

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

Its not only project of this team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044176.0
Ayms

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:40:55 AM

Its not only project of this team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044176.0

As it was stated in the article I linked (not from me) they have plenty of failed projects

Let's see they said that they will release everything by the end of this week, which is by tomorrow now
Admkng5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

This project also scammed. And no information abot project from the team.
Ayms

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

This project also scammed. And no information abot project from the team.

And no info of the team itself, except some pictures, names and funny nicknames, nobody know who they are
Admkng5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

Probably this project also dead.
Real team of course is unknown.
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

After all this project was a scam. Cry

I was told that this project is a copy of Minexcoin just borrowed the name of Bitcoin, but the remarks were ignored.
For now Minexcoin's parking fee is definitely paid and there is no delay.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
Admkng5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

I also wrote about stolen idea of Minexcoin. And this team has a lot of scam projects.
Admkng5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

Is this project also closed?
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

Looks like it is dead.. Didn't fly like other forks..
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:13:57 AM

No this project is not closed, please join our telegram group to stay up to date - https://t.me/bitcoininterest
We are working on the final stage.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: