Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payonner to BTC/ETH and back  (Read 252 times)
vedmak02 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:48:50 PM

Im abount to launch a service for users to buy and sell using Payoneer and Bitcoin/Ethereum - At firts stage all transaction will be done manually and none info from users will be needed(no login/registrations/verifications).

Second step will be possibility to Trade with LTC and BCH, and add Escrow API
Third step planned to add Paypal, will see how it goes

Would like to know how interesting this service will be for users, please cooment, thanks, great profit to everyone!

Currently you can pm me if you like to buy/sell using Payoneer, will asnwer if available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pluglesstech

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:36:20 AM

will be a great deal
cassioppeia

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:19:34 PM

Im abount to launch a service for users to buy and sell using Payoneer and Bitcoin/Ethereum - At firts stage all transaction will be done manually and none info from users will be needed(no login/registrations/verifications).

Second step will be possibility to Trade with LTC and BCH, and add Escrow API
Third step planned to add Paypal, will see how it goes

Would like to know how interesting this service will be for users, please cooment, thanks, great profit to everyone!

Currently you can pm me if you like to buy/sell using Payoneer, will asnwer if available.

It would be nice man!
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:57:35 AM

Here's my comment about this: use escrow from this list:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

If you plan to launch a service without using any escrow and if you expect people to send you their money first, then I already know what this is. I will wait for you to confirm your intentions... will your service use a trusted escrow or no escrow? The answer to that will determine if this is a scam in the making.

I know these are harsh words but it's always good to be blunt and direct. It helps keep things in perspective. I'm sure honest members of this community will agree.

I know you mentioned something about an escrow API but I also see you plan to introduce this later (i.e. "second step") which suggests you won't be using escrow in that crucial first stage of your plan. The critical loophole there is that you could simply stretch the "first stage" forever to maximize your window of opportunity to transact without escrow.

"Will see how it goes" implies uncertainty. All the more reason to use escrow on the day you launch this service and not 2 or 3 stages later.

jpcsabi

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

I will be great. There are lots of us who try to buy crypto with Payoneer.
If you offer escrow too, it would be just amazing Smiley
I'll contact you in private Wink
vedmak02 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:20:50 PM

Here's my comment about this: use escrow from this list:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Why only from that list? Why not localbitcoin/paxful/other system like this? What's the edvantage of that list(sorry if sounds stupid - Im quite new at this forum)

If you plan to launch a service without using any escrow and if you expect people to send you their money first, then I already know what this is. I will wait for you to confirm your intentions... will your service use a trusted escrow or no escrow? The answer to that will determine if this is a scam in the making.

I know these are harsh words but it's always good to be blunt and direct. It helps keep things in perspective. I'm sure honest members of this community will agree.

I know you mentioned something about an escrow API but I also see you plan to introduce this later (i.e. "second step") which suggests you won't be using escrow in that crucial first stage of your plan. The critical loophole there is that you could simply stretch the "first stage" forever to maximize your window of opportunity to transact without escrow.

I assume I will need to postpone my service launch then)  Though the plan was to have a direct link to bitcointalk theme with my service official account, and if I were a scum to someone once - they would write about it here, though I can use that list escrow before implementing escrow api.

"Will see how it goes" implies uncertainty. All the more reason to use escrow on the day you launch this service and not 2 or 3 stages later.

Yeah - this one about PayPal - I dont like what people write here - about scamers who cancel transactions after the payment done

Vladburn

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:46:17 PM

This would be really great, any update on the status ?
vedmak02 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

Currently put on hold as didnt see enough people willing for such a system. Will inform here when continue working on it. Thanks
servsec

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:44:36 AM

I want to buy bitcoin with Payoneer.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:29:43 PM

Currently put on hold as didnt see enough people willing for such a system. Will inform here when continue working on it. Thanks
There are several reason behind it. 1. It  can be locked for 72 hours even  a year. It can stay pending a long time and there is a chance not to be approved and go back to senders account.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: