Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto be the future?  (Read 85 times)
l4w (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:13:28 PM

Do you think crypto will be something everyone will work with/know about in a few years? Or do you think that crypto will just be hyped for 1 or 2 more years and then start dying?

Most of the people in this forum probably belive in crypto but since many people, who are not interested in crypto are not convinced by the idea I'm looking for some solid explanation as to why crypto might actually just be a hype and never be accepted by the society´as the standard.

Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:29:20 PM

I believe with projects like the bee token there will be mass adoption. I think it's all about introducing it in a very concise way to have people understand it. The bee token is building a platform that decentralizes Airbnb and they also charge zero commissions. With them using their own token along with accepting fiat, this makes it easier for everyone to understand and use crypto. https://www.thebeetoken.com/
l4w (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:00:36 PM

I believe with projects like the bee token there will be mass adoption. I think it's all about introducing it in a very concise way to have people understand it. The bee token is building a platform that decentralizes Airbnb and they also charge zero commissions. With them using their own token along with accepting fiat, this makes it easier for everyone to understand and use crypto. https://www.thebeetoken.com/

That token looks super clean. Any information about how and when I can buy this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: