Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC gone down today  (Read 1825 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:01:07 AM

I also see bitcoin declining on this day. I think it's time to invest because the bitcoin price is down. I think in early 2018 bitcoin prices will rise again.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:04:08 AM

As at the present time, the price BTC tend to fall compared with the previous four days, down from 19000 dollars down 16000 dollars. This clear explanation for a lot of people holding and investing the Bitcoin, led to the price increase of Bitcoin quickly, and after hitting 19000 dollars then everyone simultaneously sold to make a profit large Bitcoin, leading to the exchange rate of the Bitcoin falling quickly down 16000 dollars. But that is only the reduced rate of Bitcoin temporarily in this period. I believe the next rate about 3 weeks of Bitcoin will increase strongly back and exceed 20000 dollars.  Grin

Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:22:29 AM

I don't know if it's manipulated or not, but even it sees $ 15,000 till end of 2017, there is no need to worry. Think it will go up again at the beginning of 2018.
Its make me no worry because i know its natural to bitcoin to goes down in value, it will goes much higher again when it back. Just be calm and patience until its back to normal value, panicking make you doing something that you regret after you panic.

I think it is normal on the bitcoin will going to pump or dump, But for now in this month the bitcoin has always increase the value, And end of this year i think the bitcoin will going back into normal value.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:25:00 AM

I don't know if it's manipulated or not, but even it sees $ 15,000 till end of 2017, there is no need to worry. Think it will go up again at the beginning of 2018.
Its make me no worry because i know its natural to bitcoin to goes down in value, it will goes much higher again when it back. Just be calm and patience until its back to normal value, panicking make you doing something that you regret after you panic.

Yes, you are right, do not panic with the fall of Btc prices now, because if you panic with Btc drop you may have regretted selling your Btc, I think if panic with Btc price, you should play trading, while waiting for the price back to normal or up .
didik12

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:54:51 AM

When the btc gone down because the one reason of like a scam, and other barricade and when the big people behind this organization distrust in btc they have possibility that btc gone down and also when without a proper cooperation of every one in the organization this one reason.

detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:57:26 AM

For me as long as you keep believe on bitcoin, I just hold it although bitcoin is on downtrend.
As an investor , I'm not too panic because I won't sell bitcoin in rush.

When the btc gone down because the one reason of like a scam, and other barricade and when the big people behind this organization distrust in btc they have possibility that btc gone down and also when without a proper cooperation of every one in the organization this one reason.
I heard that someone buy BCH instead of bitcoin
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:04:21 AM

Markets move up and down, that's the trend. There is no steady trend for any financial instrument. If it moves up, there will be a major correction as well correlation factors . Btc is in a steady uptrend and would allow other buyers as well to enter in the market, that's the reason a major correction being done. I m not worried about the trend, I m just worried about the percent of correction it makes. Thats what matters me as buy positions would pile up.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:13:06 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 01:56:02 AM by christian07

Seems on the markets at present time BTC has come down. your thoughts on this and why you think it happened?

Do you think it will go back up? if BTC goes down way lower would it be wise to buy more into it
buy more that wise to do,You post this because your newbie in cryptobut if you see the bitcoin this august 1 this year the price of btc drop by 75% it almost gone but still because we need btc it still grow little by little and now the price since that happen is 220% high now.I think risky that's bitcoin but a chance for profit is so high,In august i invest 0.005 btc when the time btc drop and i regret that i invest only like that.
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:57:59 AM

The sudden downfall is apparentely because of the North Korea hack that hacked many bitcoins . It is quite dissapointing to know that bitcoin has suddenly gone down when it was highly suspected to go up and cross $20000 near christmas .
The sudden hike was quite unrealistic and shocking and the sudden downfall may lead to heavy losses too.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:48:42 AM

Seems on the markets at present time BTC has come down. your thoughts on this and why you think it happened?

Do you think it will go back up? if BTC goes down way lower would it be wise to buy more into it
Bitcoin prices are currently down until a few days earlier only temporarily due to the impact of other altcoin values ​​rising, but I am sure that after the decline in bitcoin prices, in the near future will increase again. We should be able to take advantage of the bitcoin price reduction to buy more bitcoins into short-term investment assets until prices rise again.
I think the current bitcoin price drop is likely to be a little longer. So if we buy now should be a little patient. because bitcoin prices will continue to fall to the present time. is not it as good as the one we developed our money on the other coins first?
btcmerich

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:01:22 PM

It is all part of BTC,  If you have money then buy and sit on them   sell on the next ATH that for sure will come in couple of months.
Sorliand

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:04:52 PM

all   red today, bitcoin will go down more.

many will buy more than find bitcoin down
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:12:38 PM

Today the price of bitcoin has come much lower in value getting closer to $12000 and now it has started to move around the margin of $14000. This can be considered to be the common thing that happen with bitcoin between certain time interval. This time the fluctuation was found to be in a massive level and hope the same will grow soon.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

Yes, I think it's reasonable to go down because the bitcoin prices are unstable, of course we do not need to panic if the bitcoin goes down. That's our chance to buy as much bitcoin as possible, because as we know, bitcoin will go back up and the price will be higher later on.
Strongly agree bitcoin is now down but still no need to be worry and try to hold your bitcoin till bitcoin price will reach its own price and level. If you will lose patience and will sell it then you will lose chance for high price of bitcoin.  It is true that bitcoin is high in price and till now bitcoin has gain a lot of potential now and will be back to its own position again if it is said to be loosed price currency, no worry just stay calm and wait.
somblennx

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:47:06 PM

I think this weaken just a correction and something very common in market. However, if bitcoin weakening more deeply then its true as you say that very wise if we need to buy more bitcoin.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:48:06 PM

It is all part of BTC,  If you have money then buy and sit on them   sell on the next ATH that for sure will come in couple of months.

Part of the cryptocurrency not only for bitcoin. Other or majority of the alts are also starting to fall and the percentage isn't that low most of them lost more than 10%. But bitcoin will back again and if ever you bought good bitcoin today at good price then that's going to be a great gain after a week or month.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:30:32 PM

Bitcoin price go down deeper today than these past few days, this might result to panic selling and will result to much lower price these coming days. Real smart cryptocurrency traders figure out this situation as an opportunity to acquired more Bitcoins and wait for more profit afterwards.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
sommii

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:32:02 PM

Bitcoin price go down deeper today than these past few days, this might result to panic selling and will result to much lower price these coming days. Real smart cryptocurrency traders figure out this situation as an opportunity to acquired more Bitcoins and wait for more profit afterwards.

"Real smart cryptocurrency traders" won't buy it now as its price will fall at least 60% within next 2 weeks.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:45:18 PM

I'm expecting for it to happen and i think many people have expected this because the rapidly increasing price of bitcoin is unnatural so there's a correction that'll happen. But I'm sure that bitcoin will continue to grow and increase again.
yenimailb

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:17:45 PM

BTC Will Go up 20.000$ in 1 month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: